Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
My friend and I went to an 80's theme club to scout out chicks and pick them up. Somewhere along the way we ended up talking to a 37 years old man ( ten years older than us) who started talking shits about getting chicks, going on about waiting for them to be lubricated by excess alcohols that it would be easy to hunt and capture them for a fun night out. THEN the misgyony-"I'm a nice guy" rant came and he wasn't even drunk. Apparently American women are bitches whores that'll destroy your soul and decapitate you. He seemed well off, clean shaved with a suit, no sloppy goony appearance other than mild chubby body.

Ten drinks later, the fucktard didn't do poo poo the whole night through except talk poo poo about chasing women. I was dancing with three of my lady friends that I know well, all of whom who are not single when Goon-Nice guy kept interupting me six to eight times asking the same question over and over again, asking me if the ladies I was dancing with, are single. This dude is ten years older than my wingman and I, yet he was clingy and needy to us. HOLY poo poo! How big of a gently caress up you have to be to depend on younger people for women?

As the night worn on, his desperate attempts to find at least a single girl lingered on. In an act of horror and embarrassment, the dude grinded his crotch onto an unsuspecting desi girl in an effort to introduce himself. The desi girls moved away in a laughing matter.

This is what happens when you are a "nice" guy. You are essentailly socially retarded than a severe austistic person. Hell there was another balding awkward as gently caress guy with bad fashion and terrible dance manuvers getting more chicks than this dude. Confidences and social etiqutte is everything.

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

cool

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

only pos retards unironically go to clubs

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Does it help to write about yourself in the third person?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So you're saying that people don't want to be around weird creeps who exude desperation?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i would expect this creepy older gent to be from reddit, actually?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Desi girl? :raise:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kimmalah posted:

Desi girl? :raise:

East indian

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

its me

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i made curry for my dad this afternoon and burned my thumb and cut my finger. this is a more pressing issue than the op imo

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
your welcome!

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

THS posted:

i made curry for my dad this afternoon and burned my thumb and cut my finger. this is a more pressing issue than the op imo

Sorry to hear that, bro. Feel better.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Defend yourself.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

THS posted:

You're the desi girl and "curry" is your cover for lighting the goon on fire

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Hingehead posted:

Hell there was another balding awkward as gently caress guy with bad fashion and terrible dance manuvers getting more chicks than this dude. Confidences and social etiqutte is everything.

Badly dressed bald crap dancers are popular now amongst the 24 - 30 yr range

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
I like how you kept track of how many drinks the loser had.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

THS posted:

well how did it come out don't leave us hanging
and I don't mean you, out of the closet, because we already know

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

and I don't mean you, out of the closet, because we already know

Indians live in cupboards, not closets

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Juanito posted:

I like how you kept track of how many drinks the loser had.

He told me...

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

it was good, my dad has diabetes and im trying to get him off of eating poo poo every day. he ate a lot of the curry but at least it wasnt a pizza or mcdonalds or some poo poo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Waltzing Along posted:

Does it help to write about yourself in the third person?

quoting myself cuz i pwned the OP really hard and no one is giving me props! :colbert:

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

are you eurotrash OP?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

EugeneJ posted:

Indians live in cupboards, not closets

That was a good movie. I want a sequel. Also my childhood was sad because the indian figure that came with the VHS never came to life when I put him in a cupboard.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Waltzing Along posted:

quoting myself cuz i pwned the OP really hard and no one is giving me props! :colbert:

I did actually lol irl but I was ironing my suit for next time I go to that 80s night :)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

are you tuck everlasting op

sit on my Facebook
Jun 20, 2007

ASS GAS OR GRASS
No One Rides for FREE
In the Trumplord Holy Land

Fandyien posted:

only pos retards unironically go to clubs

what is this

what is going to the club "ironically"

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
For all the big talk about Manly Alphas and Lowly Betas, MRAs are some loving pussies. It's an ideology for nerds who get stomped all over by their girlfriends, and can only justify it by claiming 51% of the population to be filthy whores. If MRA/PUA bullshit changes anyone's life, it's to make them find women with low self-esteem and to treat them like subhuman garbage. The MRA movement is teaching men who get walked all over in relationships that being an "alpha" is to become abusive, controlling lovely men to naive and inexperienced women who don't know their value.

It's also an ideology for people who can't get girlfriends, and feel like sex is a human right that women are conspiratorially withholding. This guy LITERALLY pushed his balls against a bunch of girls and expected their reptillian hindbrain to make them want to bang him :wtc:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I wasn't at a club last night. :confused:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I have a feeling the MRA movement is going to grow.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hingehead posted:

That was a good movie. I want a sequel. Also my childhood was sad because the indian figure that came with the VHS never came to life when I put him in a cupboard.

Really? Yours must have been defective, mine totally came to life.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Angela Christine posted:

Really? Yours must have been defective, mine totally came to life.

mine did too. but i forgot about him. So now I have a tiny skeleton in my closet.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

lol what is that liquid?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

A misanthrope posted:

lol what is that liquid?

fish water.

American Terrorist
Jun 20, 2014

by XyloJW

Filippo Corridoni posted:

For all the big talk about Manly Alphas and Lowly Betas, MRAs are some loving pussies. It's an ideology for nerds who get stomped all over by their girlfriends, and can only justify it by claiming 51% of the population to be filthy whores. If MRA/PUA bullshit changes anyone's life, it's to make them find women with low self-esteem and to treat them like subhuman garbage. The MRA movement is teaching men who get walked all over in relationships that being an "alpha" is to become abusive, controlling lovely men to naive and inexperienced women who don't know their value.

It's also an ideology for people who can't get girlfriends, and feel like sex is a human right that women are conspiratorially withholding. This guy LITERALLY pushed his balls against a bunch of girls and expected their reptillian hindbrain to make them want to bang him :wtc:

It's not that black & white. MRA have alot of problems, but they have some good points too. Why do we pretend like women are these saints that only care about personality, when the truth of the matter is that they are ten times more shallow, petty, and discrimantory than men are? Why do we pretend that "street harassment' isn't usually a case of a women not being attracted to the man in question, than any real feeling of violation.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

American Terrorist posted:

It's not that black & white. MRA have alot of problems, but they have some good points too. Why do we pretend like women are these saints that only care about personality, when the truth of the matter is that they are ten times more shallow, petty, and discrimantory than men are? Why do we pretend that "street harassment' isn't usually a case of a women not being attracted to the man in question, than any real feeling of violation.
:goonsay:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

A misanthrope posted:

lol what is that liquid?

boiled piss semen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You went to the bar "looking for chicks" and had a "wingman" lmao.

• Locked thread