Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEExCEE

Someone else can make a thread for the cool kids smoking cigs outside and the dance floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

goddammit get your rear end off my cutting board

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

do you not see me trying to get these appetizers together you doing shots and saying that smells good is not helpful

GEExCEE

dont worry peeps i always wash my hands right after I fingerblast a cutie pon de flor

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i know u got the weed op. dont hog the weed

GEExCEE

lmao i'm gonna roll something up later. people gotta get fives on it tho if u wanna get in on the first 2 passes round the circle

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

sorry my knife rack is "scary" it's not for you say did you hear there's crab puffs in the backyard thought you should know

GEExCEE

haha yeah i got some major crabs after banging bo peeps smokin 18/f/nyc daughter on this swank granite countertop

google THIS

isn't there any american cheese around here i just want some loving kraft singles not this poo poo you have to cut with a knife

hey bo this cheese smells really bad i think there's something wrong with it want me to throw it out

GEExCEE

who the gently caress just eats kraft singles as like a cheese

GEExCEE

there was a kid at my summer camp who would eat peanut butter rolled up in a piece of american cheese every night for dessert. what the gently caress.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wait what look i don't even have a daughter i think that was audrey from next door she has problems and if you touch that cheese i will get stabby

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i know i should have done a lot of this work ahead of time but i'll be out in a little bi-hey HEY STOP STICKING YOUR FINGERS IN THE REMOULADE

cuntman.net

hi bo what are you doing whatayadoing whatayadoing are you making food i hope its good food i like good food but i like some bad food too i dont mean food that tastes bad haha who likes that but you know fast food and stuff
whats with that cheese are you going to put it in the food i like cheese in food but cheese by itself can be good too like one time i was at a party and they chopped up big block of cheese and we ate it with toothpicks is that what the knife is for bo are you going to chop the cheese up

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
pfft, bugger this for a lark, i'mma go out no the smoking deck

see you nerdlingers out there, if you're cool enough :c00l:

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

LappyDore64 posted:

pfft, bugger this for a lark, i'mma go out no the smoking deck

see you nerdlingers out there, if you're cool enough :c00l:

im already there, smoking

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
dig it cool cat, swing on by and let's rap

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
dig dig jazz cat cool. mmhm play my song!

WhenInRome
hey guys im just waiting for jeff...yeah he should be here any minute

so uh how are you guys doing

LappyDore64

by XyloJW
LappyDore64: (from outside) yoooooo jeff my man, come take a hit of this spliff duder!

hemale in pain

*stands in corner and looks awkward*

hemale in pain

why does no one ever talk to me :(

ulvir

I'm the one leaning up against the window sill, sipping my drink and pretending to not notice anyone

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
*blub*

.... (tiny fish thought bubble:)

When is someone going to feed me?

Food?

Food?

Food?

Food?

hemale in pain

*pours vodka in fish tank*

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
dont put my knife in the washing machine i will loving murder you with this horrible blunt knife

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

hey slaapav i helped out with some dishes i scrubbed your cast iron pan with lots of soap and elbow grease for ya

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Bo-Pepper posted:

hey slaapav i helped out with some dishes i scrubbed your cast iron pan with lots of soap and elbow grease for ya

you are dead. run for your life if you want to live

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
but seriously i wash my cast iron pan all the time because you can actually just re season that.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i don't want to reseason what is already seasoned but yeah the soap thing is overstated

Diqnol

Oh hey guys. I'm just coming in here to get a few extra brews. You guys should come out and meet some people, though. It's a party! Alright, later dudes.

hemale in pain

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Oh hey guys. I'm just coming in here to get a few extra brews. You guys should come out and meet some people, though. It's a party! Alright, later dudes.

wanna see my titties?? im really drunk

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
not a lady but nipples nonetheless

i am he

hemale in pain posted:

*pours vodka in fish tank*

haha

Looke

*shits self*

shin42k

I bought some cheap knock-off alcohol. Anyone heard of Bodwooser?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Looke posted:

*shits self*

HEY HEY WOAH NONONO AND RIGHT NEAR THE PASTRAMI BITES GODDAMMIT

verily carefree

shin42k posted:

I bought some cheap knock-off alcohol. Anyone heard of Bodwooser?

the prince of beers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

haha yeah i can't see you ever being able to use those tongs again dude, i'll get some bags but i think you should totally just bury it man hahaha

• Locked thread