Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I never thought I'd say it, but BrockLesnarGuy's twitter is actually pretty entertaining. Dude seems like a pretty drat serious wrestling fan, and not in a borderline annoying sign guy way.

https://twitter.com/BrockLesnarGuy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Writer Cath posted:

He's thanking Heath... complimenting him. He must be on some wicked painkillers.

They have Nexus and Corre history. They're buds. :hfive:

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

:vince:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Glad she clarified.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

pressedbunny posted:

Glad she clarified.

Paige doing a Run DMC gimmick confirmed.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Chinston Wurchill posted:

How did he know?! :aaa:

Bad News Barrett making a bunch of Heath emojis is the best

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

In case you missed it Sid Vicious was drinking and livetweeting Raw

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Sid is cool and has good opinions on wrestling

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Sid is dope as gently caress https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coj0pT6AZBw

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

There's actually some pretty impressive displays of agility from his early days in this clip. Also, Sid's Powerbomb definitely looks better than Nash's.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jul 22, 2014

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sid powerbombed the gently caress out of Eddie "Fallingdown drunkard" Kingston and I was happy.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Luigi Thirty posted:

#SCISSORS

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

El Gallinero Gros posted:

There's actually some pretty impressive displays of agility from his early days in this clip. Also, Sid's Powerbomb definitely looks better than Nash's.

Sid was co-Master of the Powerbomb with Vader, I thought we went over this. :colbert:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

What segment was on when he posted this?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

TheJoker138 posted:

What segment was on when he posted this?

Bray Wyatt's promo.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

The man knows quality.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Sid is really cool and I wish he was still wrestling.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh man that Sid Twitter is great.

Sid posted:

Instead of giving time to Some jabron named Florida how about you have some mid card segments and promos

Also have to laugh at him grumpily complaining about getting Brock back instead of Punk.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I spoke with Sid on the phone once. He was very drunk but flattered and totally willing to engage a fan.

very nice guy, would recommend

oatgan fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 22, 2014

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Oh man that Sid Twitter is great.

Also have to laugh at him grumpily complaining about getting Brock back instead of Punk.

He seems pretty on the money for a guy who came up with one of the worst booking ideas I've ever heard (having Booker T and Stevie Ray dress as convicts and being led to the
by ring by Col. Parker....in cuffs).

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
I'm right in thinking nobody powerbombs in WWE, right? Is it a banned move or is Vince really trying to make sure Roman Reigns or whoever can never truly get over.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

incredible bear posted:

I'm right in thinking nobody powerbombs in WWE, right? Is it a banned move or is Vince really trying to make sure Roman Reigns or whoever can never truly get over.

John Cena does one in his bigger matches and Jack Swagger won with a powerbomb fairly recently. It's not part of anybody's regular rotation but they show up from time to time.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

oatgan posted:

John Cena does one in his bigger matches and Jack Swagger won with a powerbomb fairly recently. It's not part of anybody's regular rotation but they show up from time to time.

Is that Gargano in your avatar?

Also, Batista was doing it during his return, and the Shield before their split. I think it just gets saved as a big move.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Also, Luke Harper does a sit-out powerbomb fairly regularly.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Swagger used to use a gutwrench powerbomb as his finish.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
I've tuned out a bit over the last few months, but unless Swagger's Rusev feud has become massive someone needs to apply it frequently. Because Batista and The Shield are dead, and nobody wants Cena being the powerbomb guy.

Push Luke Harper to the moon.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Also, Seth's turnbuckle powerbomb, and powerbomb/sunset flip reversals like the one botched during AJ/Paige at Battleground.

Evil Badman fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jul 22, 2014

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

I've seen way more powerbombs this year than in the last 3-4, they must have dropped the ban. Even the divas have hit one or two.

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

If anything, it looks like they've restricted use of the powerbomb to sitout or drop down variations where the person doing the move takes some of the impact.

Can't say I blame them, since the regular powerbomb is probably more dangerous.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Wasn't it a powerbomb that broke DDP's back and ultimately lead to him getting into yoga in the first place?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shima Honnou posted:

Wasn't it a powerbomb that broke DDP's back and ultimately lead to him getting into yoga in the first place?

It was a powerbomb culmination of being a pro wrestler.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Shima Honnou posted:

Yep, Kevin Nash jacknifed him and blew out several discs in his back

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

skaboomizzy posted:

Yep, Kevin Nash jacknifed him and blew out several discs in his back

And in so doing saved Jake and Scott! :gasp:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BizarroAzrael posted:

And in so doing saved Jake and Scott! :gasp:

Scott Hall is pretty much back in his old rut. Like Nash said, yoga isn't going to save Scott.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah I was reading about him recently and was suprised nobody was commenting on it.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

RBX posted:

Yeah I was reading about him recently and was suprised nobody was commenting on it.

People like the good news and therefore shout it out loud: He saved Jake and was saving Scott, and dislike the bad, and therefore sweep it under the rug: Scott slid back into old bad habits.
(if indeed that is what Scott has done, coz I don't know too much about it)

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
What's the news on him? I never heard anything concrete.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
I hadn't heard anything, Scott's off the wagon again? Or is it on the wagon? He seemed to be doing pretty well around Wrestlemania.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

He's been in rough shape since May, he's left the house for awhile now and that seems to be the problem. Messed up indy dates, showed up to shows in bad shape, that kind of stuff.