Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ugh, alright ##vote Gz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I'd wager godfather as a role.

Has everybody flavor claimed?

not me, I'm aaron samuels

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

great ##vote zebu

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:redhammer:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

quote:

Mr. Duvall ascended the steps to the projection room in trepidation. Ever since that... incident with Coach Carr he'd been paying extra attention to this room. It appeared that under his nose it had turned into a hotbed of teenage depravity and indecency. They'd never have done this on the Southside. He tensed up as he approached the door, wondering what new mental scars he would be receiving today, and turned the handle.

"Hey, baby. I-"

It was a boy, lying on a mattress wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and whipped cream.

"Oh hell no!" Mr. Duvall growled.

"You're not Regina!"

"Detention. Now."

greatZebu a.k.a. SHANE OMAN, Vanilla Town has been lynched. It is now N6. Players have 24 hours(ish) to send me their night actions.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

quote:

Ms. Norbury rested her head in her palm as she read test papers by the dim light of an electric lamp. It had been a long school year. So many unexpected events had happened. That unfortunate loss of Trang Pak. Coach Carr fleeing to Panama. The overflowing detention room. And of course, the mysterious burns that had spread through the school like an epidemic all year long. But the year was nearly, thankfully over. A summer break, two weeks in Jamaica being brought margaritas by men in Speedos (yeah, right) and she could finally rest easy. But first, there were test papers.

Suddenly, she jumped. She had heard a noise coming from somewhere within the school. But nobody else was meant to be here. All the other teachers had gone and Archie the security guard spent the first half of his shift sleeping. Nobody should have made that noise. Tentatively, she slid out from her desk and poked her head around the doorway. It was deserted. She was about to go back to her work when her attention was drawn to the fluttering of a piece of paper as it hit the floor. She walked over and picked it up curiously, squinting her eyes to make it out in the darkness. It was only then that she looked around and realised. There were copies of that same paper pasted all around her covering every locker, every inch of space.

She looked at it, nodding her head in interest. Cute.

"Nice try, kiddo."

She grinned as she began tearing down every single poster. Nobody would be burned. Not today.

Nobody has been burned. It is now D7. With 3 players remaining its 2 votes to lynch. No deadline has been set.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
:munch:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Someone tried to kill me last night!!!!

:greenangel:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

Someone tried to kill me last night!!!!

:greenangel:

just kidding this didn't happen

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello, TT.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hey keane

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think it's opop

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

are you a survivor?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Would you like to share a drink as we wait for Opop?

We can share a few glasses of brandy as we remember the good times.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It can't be Opop, TT. There must be a doc, or else scum would have won last night.

Share a drink, TT.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Would you like to share a drink as we wait for Opop?

We can share a few glasses of brandy as we remember the good times.

I don't need anything more after this past weekend :lsd:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

It can't be Opop, TT. There must be a doc, or else scum would have won last night.

Share a drink, TT.

I was only joking, keane

I know who scum is.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Self protected, always bet on Opop. Any last words TT?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

I was only joking, keane

I know who scum is.

We all do, TT.

Shall we vote each other and wait, then?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm a survivor and will happily vote opop :)

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm a survivor and will happily vote opop :)

You're a very silly man TT.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

CCKeane posted:

You're a very silly man TT.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Have the honors, Opop.

##vote TT

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

##vote tt

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:redhammer:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

So spiteful!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I die on my own terms

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:allears:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

tbh I didn't deserve this one, sorry to scumbros

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IbStIb9XXw

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2yEUSAn3-4

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WTD9yj3puA

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

quote:

One hour later, Ms. Norbury walked out of the school gates. Getting rid of all the burns had been a long but satisfying task and now she wanted to go home and relax. She was just about to enter the car when she heard the sounds of a loud scuffle. Following the noise she found two girls locked in a struggle.

“Girls!” she shouted, trying to get their attention. “Girls! Break it up!” She jumped between them and pushed them apart. It was only then she realised she recognised the girl in front of her. “...Janis?”

“It was her!” Janis accused, “It was all her, Ms. Norbury!”

“What are you talking about?”

“The burns, the insults, all of it!”

“Hey now,” the other girl protested and Ms. Norbury realised it was Gretchen. “This is America and in this country we have a thing called rights. You cannot treat me like a third-world citizen! You need proof and evidence and a trial and a judge and I'm sure that my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel, would be most unhappy to see his daughter be persecuted in such a fashion.”

“But it was you!” Janis snarled and tried to attack her once more until Ms. Norbury held her back.

“Ms. Norbury,” Gretchen replied, “Can't you do something about this... rebel?”

“Check her bag! They're all in there! That's proof!”

Gretchen shrunk as Ms. Norbury turned to her. “N-No,” she whimpered, “You nee- you need a search warrant.” Her arms made no protest as Ms. Norbury lifted the bag away. She opened it up and pulled out a large sheath of papers.

“I think we're going to have a nice long chat with Mr. Duvall tomorrow,” Ms. Norbury said. Gretchen collapsed to her knees, tears running down her eyes.

“This isn't fetch,” she sobbed. “This just isn't fetch at all.”

Tremendous Taste a.k.a. GRETCHEN WIENERS, Plastic Ninja has been lynched.

TOWN WINS

Opopanax a.k.a. MS. NORBURY, Town Doctor survived!

CCKeane a.k.a. JANIS IAN, Town Vigilante survived!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay for reals though how did any of you believe capps fake claim?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

WE SHOOK ON IT ASIINA.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

NO JOKE

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH3m5o230-c

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I think you guys are not accounting for the trademarked Capps Charm(tm)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
scumdoc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SoCLV3h-yAY1kp1aqCsKZPNoUJSi0CaAergPuI0hhC8/edit#gid=0

i didn't realize coach carr was actually a fake flavor claim rarity provided with us in the beginning, when i claimed i just completely made something up off the top of my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Setup Doc
Plastics Doc

Thanks to everyone for playing. This was my first time modding a Mafia game and I had a blast so I hope you all did too. The intention of this game was for me to get some basic experience before moving on to the bigger, more complicated things that I really want to do but even though it was simple it was still fun for me. If there's any feedback you guys want to give then I'd love to hear it.

I already have my next game idea (little bit bigger, little less simple but still standard) all set up but I'm still waiting to hear from 8bux if he's up for checking the balance and co-modding. Is there anyone else who'd be up for it if I don't hear back from him?

• Locked thread