Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
that was some good win huh
yeah its good
its good and l like it
gokou
op is a giant fag who put "goku" as a poll option
View Results

• Locked thread
red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

:goku:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

They won the contest.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

"let's speedrun pokemon games for our honeymoon"

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Congrats on posting the queerest poo poo ever!

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This is pretty Fail, OP. I opened this thread, thinking I'd get some Win--as prescribed by the thread title--only to find out it was a massive Fail.

z3lda sux!

Dec 26, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

Hey you guys have you seen this mario twins wedding cake how delightfully absurd

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Mr. Pumroy posted:

hehe

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

obstipator posted:

This is pretty Fail, OP. I opened this thread, thinking I'd get some Win--as prescribed by the thread title--only to find out it was a massive Fail.

z3lda sux!

WRONG

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Also I voted all 3 options thank you.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Flynn Taggart posted:

Hey you guys have you seen this mario twins wedding cake how delightfully absurd

he win is incredible someone link this to kotaku

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i don't give a gently caress what the thread is (this one's poo poo) but if i see a poll with multiple checkboxes by god i'm going to click all of them

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
got a vid?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Hog Butcher posted:

i don't give a gently caress what the thread is (this one's poo poo) but if i see a poll with multiple checkboxes by god i'm going to click all of them

tripwire
Nov 19, 2004

ghost flow

Youre dead to me

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

what kind of piece of poo poo woman wouldn't cry uncontrollably at this epic fail and beat the poo poo out of her worthless boyfriend

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

what the gently caress is this poo poo :gas:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I bet they are really obese

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

tripwire posted:

Youre dead to me

Starts crying sarcastically. Oh no! Not this! Anything but this! gently caress off back to your cancerous rear end of a forum.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

this confuses me

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
yeah i bet their fat and not a turn on to watch having sex.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Fat shaming has Got to stop.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Mr. Pumroy posted:

the only speedruns either of them have ever done are when sam played Banjo games.

I bet he was happy to meet his idol at SGDQ

tripwire
Nov 19, 2004

ghost flow

Wormskull posted:

Starts crying sarcastically. Oh no! Not this! Anything but this! gently caress off back to your cancerous rear end of a forum.

reported

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

No one reads the reports for this shithole anyway

lol

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
public proposals are terrible but these nerds found a way to make them even worse. congrats????

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
Hey honey, do you feel like playing Chrono Trigger, like, right now? No? Uh. I think you should play this ROM of Chrono Trigger, right here. Oh, no reason... I just kinda hacked it for you... so that, uh.... Crono asks you to marry me..... You don't want to play it? Oh... alright, I guess. OK.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

Hey honey, do you feel like playing Chrono Trigger, like, right now? No? Uh. I think you should play this ROM of Chrono Trigger, right here. Oh, no reason... I just kinda hacked it for you... so that, uh.... Crono asks you to marry me..... You don't want to play it? Oh... alright, I guess. OK.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Right now, I'm thinking about ways to combine gaming and proposing to my theoretical girlfriend in the future. Maybe I will spell it out with Unown in Pokemon and have her open her box and see it. Or I could go the more obvious route and buy her that $100 tf2 ring.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mabels big day posted:

Right now, I'm thinking about ways to combine gaming and proposing to my theoretical girlfriend in the future. Maybe I will spell it out with Unown in Pokemon and have her open her box and see it. Or I could go the more obvious route and buy her that $100 tf2 ring.

This would be epic.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

mabels big day posted:

I forgot about that ring lol

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Play here comes the bride in chiptune and watch all the relatives' confused and irritated faces.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

No one reads the reports for this shithole anyway

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my hot curvy goonette gaming gf likes irony and dota 2 and we bone

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
aw yeah this is why i get all my geek deets from the iz

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
me *quoting legend of zelda* "i am a fuckin loser and want you to live life in loserdom as my wench"

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Hope she fuckin dumped him at the altar for getting the quote wrong. It's dangerous to misquote, you loving oaf

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

NEED MORE MINERALS *wobbles on one knee while fishing QVC ring from pocket*

• Locked thread