Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Rarity posted:

Either Magres flips town and you guys start trusting the masonry or he flips scum and we've only got 1 left. It's a win-win.

##vote Magres
Ya this looks pretty bad actually, you don't sound very sure now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Magres posted:

Yeah I want out of this game, I'm legit sick of dealing with Jake sitting here screaming 'YOURE A STUPID PIECE OF poo poo' after he spends the entire game shitposting stupid bullshit and half the game nodding and saying 'why yes, tell us more oh sage'

##vote Magres

Finish it Rarity

Go town, even if you don't deserve to win.

PS the investigator is real you loving retards.

You're not even going to defend yourself here? We have some pretty valid concerns about this

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Juanito posted:

Ya this looks pretty bad actually, you don't sound very sure now.

Well I can reassign his role anyway so it's not like it's a huge loss. If that's what it takes to convince you guys we were telling the truth then that's what it takes.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And if you are town don't go blaming anyone but yourselves. You're the ones who came up with a stupid, nonsense plan, then refused to explain it when it blew up on you

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

:qq:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Even if it wasn't a great plan, we explained it like fifty billion times. How is trying to make some content not a good idea?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Magres posted:

Even if it wasn't a great plan, we explained it like fifty billion times. How is trying to make some content not a good idea?

Well gee Magres, you tell me.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

It is possible to generate content without it being in a completely opaque and convoluted manner

Also it's weird to form elaborate plans to generate content, they aren't needed d1 and after that there are things to talk about without them

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

It is possible to generate content without it being in a completely opaque and convoluted manner

Also it's weird to form elaborate plans to generate content, they aren't needed d1 and after that there are things to talk about without them

:shrug:

It seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm okay with being wrong, it wasn't something I've ever tried before and probably won't do again.

I'm mostly salty about Jake being a complete rear end in a top hat for about four hours straight to me after being entirely up my rear end from the start of the game. It starts to grate after, yknow, a week of it, and gets a little personal.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ask your mom for some juice and tell her you need a nap, youll be ok

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Jesus dude you really can't ever let up can you

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Be a human being for like fifteen seconds, I'm having a lovely day outside of mafia and it's readily apparent

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Magres posted:

Be a human being for like fifteen seconds, I'm having a lovely day outside of mafia and it's readily apparent

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You guys are awful people.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Is this mafia or tea party?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Because if this i tea party I was out of line

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Asiina posted:

You guys are awful people.

Self-evident, look what game we're playing

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

Self-evident, look what game we're playing

And where we are playing it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

And who you are playing it with

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
And when we're playing it.

Wait what?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Aren't we supposed to stop posting now? Or did I miss something.

Also. This was stupid. If you flip town and you voted yourself, I don't care how bad a day you are having, it seems stupid as hell to me. I mean, sorry about your day, but giving the people who can't read or think their way seems like a bad plan.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, yeah, he's +1 now. Everybody shut up

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
Today was a quick day - the discussion hinged on whom to trust, and why. The tide of opinion teetered between Paulo and Giacomo, but in the end, it was the consigliere who took the most heat, eventually giving up but dedicating his last breath to his loyalty to the family. His body was dumped unceremoniously into the canal just behind the warehouse leading to the bay, and as it floated out to sea, they ransacked his belongings to find nothing but cigars, wine, and a detailed logbook of all of the intra- and inter-family affairs.

Magres, Mafia-aligned Backup Don, has been lynched D3. It is now Night 3. Please send any and all night actions by 6 PM tomorrow; the earlier I get them, the earlier the thread may open, depending on my schedule.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Magres (8): uranus, Captain Foo, Opopanax, Asiina, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, Asiina, Opopanax, JakeP, JakeP, JakeP, Opopanax, Juanito, Magres, Hal Incandenza, Rarity
Hal Incandenza (3): Rarity, Magres, King Burgundy, Juanito, Asiina, Opopanax, Opopanax, Big Nothing, Juanito, Magres, Rarity
Juanito (0): JakeP, JakeP
JakeP (0): Big Nothing, Big Nothing
Big Nothing (0): JakeP, JakeP

Not Voting (2): apostateCourier, fiery_valkyrie

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is July 25th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXWI6ISkzlI

No one died Night 3! Day 4 begins now.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Great, can we please ##vote Hal now?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Rarity posted:

I'm okay with that. ##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Rarity posted:

If you want, but guess what! I'm still not scum.

Why didn't you just shoot me last night?

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
So I just got recruited in place of Magres, RIP.

##vote Hal

And I read the whole masonry doc

They (Rarity/Magres/other person) were not lying about the investigation on Hal. There is always the possibility of bus driving, but we have to see Hal's flip. I think Hal flips cop.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

If you want, but guess what! I'm still not scum.

Why didn't you just shoot me last night?

Because it's safer to get you lynched today and avoid potential bus driving. Also, the investigator can't do that and NK at the same time.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
And yeah, Juanito's the new Backup Don. I'm all out of PR-switches now.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Dat's right I'm the backup Don. Don Jr although my friends call me

Lil Mafioso

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I'm also a rapper/DJ/actor and I've got my own line of tanning lotions

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Rarity posted:

Because it's safer to get you lynched today and avoid potential bus driving. Also, the investigator can't do that and NK at the same time.

Results then?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

This is actually really Juanito everyone, just in case you didn't know.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hal Incandenza posted:

Results then?

You'll get them as soon as we do.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Rarity posted:

You'll get them as soon as we do.

BHB :argh:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

You mean "Mason buddy :argh:" They haven't made it back to the doc yet.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Rarity posted:

You mean "Mason buddy :argh:" They haven't made it back to the doc yet.

That makes a lot more sense actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I still think last vote was super stupid. There goes my shot at a perfect game for my second mafia game. :(

##vote Hal

• Locked thread