Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
gizmo is a bitch and hates everything that isn't myself or my partner

long story semi-short when i moved in with my partner we lived in the basement of a friend's house who had two cats. flat out I said there had to be a door between floors and he was all why what could go wrong?!

flash forwards 6 or so weeks after moving in and me getting sick of our friend begging to introduce gizmo to his cats. all I said with a blank stare was "are you ready to unleash the loving fury?" and he thought nothing of it. partner brings gizmo up and the second she crosses the door she's growling.

cats show up and she starts yowling. yowling turns into howling, turns into shilling i don't know what, I'm sure the neighbors thought we were sacrificing cats. friend begged for me to take gizmo back downstairs and calm her down.

and this is why gizmo is an only cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

flyboi posted:

long story semi-short when i moved in with my partner we lived in the basement of a friend's house who had two cats. flat out I said there had to be a door between floors and he was all why what could go wrong?!

flash forwards 6 or so weeks after moving in and me getting sick of our friend begging to introduce gizmo to his cats. all I said with a blank stare was "are you ready to unleash the loving fury?" and he thought nothing of it. partner brings gizmo up and the second she crosses the door she's growling.

cats show up and she starts yowling. yowling turns into howling, turns into shilling i don't know what, I'm sure the neighbors thought we were sacrificing cats. friend begged for me to take gizmo back downstairs and calm her down.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
gizmo needs a valium

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

flyboi posted:

gizmo you btich :mad:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

vapid cutlery posted:

gizmo needs a valium

Isn't Gizmo on prozac?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

flyboi posted:

where's the video?

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
My friend's cat was happy he was home.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

flyboi posted:

"are you ready to unleash the loving fury?"
gizmo.txt

Funhilde posted:

My friend's cat was happy he was home.

:lol:

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!
One of the kittens pooped out of the box (because another of the kittens was in the box he wanted to poop in and he did not fit properly or SOMETHING).

First time any of them does it. It stunk up bad. It is gone now.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Luisfe posted:

One of the kittens pooped out of the box (because another of the kittens was in the box he wanted to poop in and he did not fit properly or SOMETHING).

First time any of them does it. It stunk up bad. It is gone now.
needs moar boxes!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
yo so since our pal relative_q is now conscious and is responding to cat pics i need cats pics from all yall so i can fwd them

post all yr cat pics

i think it would be a good start if the regular postin cat pics crew could post cats. ill fwd it on

im biased towards teddy but thats just me

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
My cat is loving useless. I saw a mouse run across the room and I called for her to go chase the stupid thing. It runs into the room she's in, I close the door and she looks at it, and lays down. I go put out some traps and see if she'll do anything. I check back five minutes later and she's laying on the floor with the mouse two feet away from her and she's ignoring it.

What the gently caress cat.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Grape Soda posted:

My cat is loving useless. I saw a mouse run across the room and I called for her to go chase the stupid thing. It runs into the room she's in, I close the door and she looks at it, and lays down. I go put out some traps and see if she'll do anything. I check back five minutes later and she's laying on the floor with the mouse two feet away from her and she's ignoring it.

What the gently caress cat.

who puts down the food for who in your household?

cuz in your cats mind i think you should be done with the entertainment and serving it mouse about right now

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

she does this a lot

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Pilli posted:

often a symptom of deep guilt and feeling ashamed, though. When you can't face yourself, you much less can face the ones you've caused harm to.

there may have been some of that in there, but she's also just a bit selfish anyway so it was pretty well in character. anyway, it's the distant past now and there are plenty of other things to be irritated at her about

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i went to check my post history for cat pics and the very first post i ever made in this thread was emptyquoting relative_q making fun of coconono's ponytail

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
anyway i'm going to start reposting my personal greatest hits collection

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

MikeJF posted:

Isn't Gizmo on prozac?

after her cancer surgery she like chilled out hard and quit pissing out of the box so she hasn't been on prozac since last november

anyways gently caress ya relq being awake, heard the story yesterday. awful poo poo and he best pull through or gizmo gonna unleash the loving fury on him

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

lol the zor edit

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

and the funhilde edit

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

nice cattes trig :)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

post the cartoon with the plush squid and orange cats

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

look at those fuckin paws

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Also I think I missed the deal with relative_q, what's going on

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

MikeJF posted:

Also I think I missed the deal with relative_q, what's going on

ditto. is he okay?

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
long story short rotor's lovely posting and stymie quoting made relative_q hospitalized but he's awake now and seems to be rebounding

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
widget, you suck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haT-QSjEuSI
house is messy, don't care because the roommates are out of town
i live in an old farmhouse right now surrounded by fields so there's not much I can do about the mice because there's no way i can possibly plug up every hole in the house

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

axolotl farmer posted:

post the cartoon with the plush squid and orange cats

i'll see if i run across it, i'm only halfway through the thread so far

turns out i've posted a lot of cats over the years

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

flyboi posted:

long story short rotor's lovely posting and stymie quoting made relative_q hospitalized but he's awake now and seems to be rebounding

He had an aneurysm and is in the hospital

Some irc janitors have already raised like 3100 bucks for him (gofundme.com/relativeq)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

and the dutrieux edit

as requested (this is afbs wife btw)

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

(pretend I quoted all of that)

dorkanoid
Dec 21, 2004

graph posted:

yo so since our pal relative_q is now conscious and is responding to cat pics i need cats pics from all yall so i can fwd them

post all yr cat pics

i think it would be a good start if the regular postin cat pics crew could post cats. ill fwd it on

im biased towards teddy but thats just me

what about cat vids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esZnBmkVcM0

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
and while i'm at it, afbs/afbswife greatest cat hits

Trig Discipline fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Jul 26, 2014

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Sniep posted:

i have a mystery

how did there become some sort of crumbs on my floor?, as well as pieces of twine waste from stringing up things in my garden, how did this happen?

i don't think i will ever know.

whoa, is that Leo? he certainly turned into a fat gentleman

Sniep posted:

he was raised for a portion of his upbringing by the best, a lot of subtleties stuck

taught by the best :unsmith:

dee eight posted:

I've got a few antique catnip mice in samart if anyone wants. CoT and one other guy got dibs on two of em.

Also I have some personal stash dried and will flog a bag or two here later if the sexy parrot doesn't mind. (because I feel the cattes here are like family and not just random goon cattes)

yo Rebus decided to piss in the box that held all of the cat toys (ruining them) so let me know what you can float this way.

flyboi posted:

for everyone's information it was a quite bit more serious a problem than flyboi is letting on (really scary), but i guess he's woken up today and that's fantastic news!

^ see post up there

fork bomb fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Jul 26, 2014

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
oh drat, get better relativeq

my favorite carmen pics

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

flyboi posted:

I fuckin knew this was bound to happen

get better relq, have a fetch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-LDsNbk60M

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

duckfarts posted:

get better relq,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
This fund page has better info. http://www.gofundme.com/bq51b4