Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
100 Mob Psycho - No mobsters, surprisingly few psychopaths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Tollymain posted:

100 Mob Psycho - No mobsters, surprisingly few psychopaths

Sounds fine enough to me. Shugojin's OP is good too. Can just have the OP be like that and put the cool gifs and poo poo further down on the page while leaving the OP spoiler free.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
Here's a link (Yeah, I use Mangainn, sue me) for the OPM update:

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/124184_onepunch-man-one-chapter-95.2

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Good God allmighty, Pig God is terrifying.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

The most professional S class there is

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Gothmog1065 posted:

Here's a link (Yeah, I use Mangainn, sue me) for the OPM update:

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/124184_onepunch-man-one-chapter-95.2

Batoto is pretty cool. The scanlator posts there sometimes

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Okay I went ahead and made a thread for Mob. Now to PM Zorak and see if he'll work the mod magic to give it the Salt tag from GWS :v:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Shugojin posted:

Okay I went ahead and made a thread for Mob. Now to PM Zorak and see if he'll work the mod magic to give it the Salt tag from GWS :v:

add this to the telepathy club description:

(actually a bunch of slackers who just want a place to hang)

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
More sections of the latest chapter translated, or more pages released. I can't really tell. Saitama, ever so efficient.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Looks like we got another character to add to saitama's harem

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
So I finally broke down and read this after sticking to the Murata vision for a while.

King is the best hero.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

The most professional S class there is

I like this new view of Pig God. He was really quiet throughout the first couple of appearances but once the whole Monster Association fight started he started coming into his own.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
Since I didn't post the Batoto link and they seem to actually update when ONE releases a few extra pages, here ya go:

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/261279/onepunch-man-original_ch95--v3-_by_anonymous

Silynt
Sep 21, 2009
Saitama's about to get his own version of Dimple

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Indiana_Krom posted:

So I finally broke down and read this after sticking to the Murata vision for a while.

King is the best hero.

The King arc is next in Murata's version and I am so impossibly excited for it.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Murata's probably gonna do some weird rear end magic eye poo poo to make the King Engine sound effects 3D

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
I read through Onepunch-Man in a single afternoon and I wonder why the gently caress I didn't hear of this sooner. Are there any plans to actually animate this? Ironically I don't know if something animated could capture the flow of animation as well as the manga does.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Tracula posted:

I read through Onepunch-Man in a single afternoon and I wonder why the gently caress I didn't hear of this sooner. Are there any plans to actually animate this? Ironically I don't know if something animated could capture the flow of animation as well as the manga does.

Just the redraw so far, but it's pretty popular, so who knows

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/263575/onepunch-man-original_ch95--v4-_by_anonymous

Another new page

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Oh this isn't going to end well

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

boredsatellite posted:

Oh this isn't going to end well

I dunno, I feel like Saitama is ambiguous enough (a lot like Mob) to where he could indefinitely keep them in check. Also little Overgrown Rover :3

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

That is true. I can totally see Genos raising a fuss about it

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

boredsatellite posted:

That is true. I can totally see Genos raising a fuss about it

Nah. Sweet Face Handsome Mask, on the other hand...

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I spent the last five hours reading everything that's after the redraw's current point. Holy loving hell this is an amazing manga. The fight with Garou when Saitama kept almost getting it was frustrating and awesome as hell, I can't possibly imagine following that with some pages every few months tho.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Well guess what you have to look forward to

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Ch-096-Read-Online?id=208199

been a while

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Just walk it off, Saitama. Pretend nothing happened.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Man these monsters are just adorable at this point. I hope they stick around for a while

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Holy poo poo! A-class! :allears:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Daler Mehndi posted:

Holy poo poo! A-class! :allears:

It's gonna be so great when he gets to Sweet Mask the "gatekeeper." :allears:

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Caped Baldy :allears:

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rover is so adorable.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
strange he only got bumped to near the top of A-class when at least a few people who weren't King saw him flip a building over and own Garou.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

AnonSpore posted:

It's gonna be so great when he gets to Sweet Mask the "gatekeeper." :allears:

Yes that will be fun.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Fabricated posted:

strange he only got bumped to near the top of A-class when at least a few people who weren't King saw him flip a building over and own Garou.

Politics still matter and Sweet Mask no doubt hates his guts. He didn't exactly make friends with the psychic girl either.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Wittgen posted:

Politics still matter and Sweet Mask no doubt hates his guts. He didn't exactly make friends with the psychic girl either.

Then again Psychic Girl literally cannot make friends.

And Saitama is an arrogant person magnet (one of his superpowers?) so that's also bad for him.

kwokkie
Jan 19, 2011

Being a dumbass is the best form of defence.
I'm not sure it means anything or not, but he's exactly one rank lower than Sneck (the guy giving the lecture after the hero exam).

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
I bet Metal Knight programmed those robots to obey his every order. He's going to be so disappointed when he tries to take over HQ only to find Saitama already destroyed all of them.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

kwokkie posted:

I'm not sure it means anything or not, but he's exactly one rank lower than Sneck (the guy giving the lecture after the hero exam).

He's a new A-Rank, so it makes sense Saitama is starting at the absolute bottom of the rankings. Even if he got there by beating an enemy the S-Rank heroes could not touch, he still has to climb the rankings one letter grade at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

gnome7 posted:

He's a new A-Rank, so it makes sense Saitama is starting at the absolute bottom of the rankings. Even if he got there by beating an enemy the S-Rank heroes could not touch, he still has to climb the rankings one letter grade at a time.

Yeah that's apparently how it works, even though Genos was able to jump to S-rank immediately. I guess you enter at a rank and then work up the way NO MATTER WHAT.

Also yeah Saitama pisses off all the arrogant heroes. Basically anybody who thinks they're the most important, which is why people like Bang, Genos, and King who don't give a gently caress are okay with him.