Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RudeCat

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

I wanna get drunk.

I wanna get so drunk that I vomit, deep and long, the entirety of my stomach contents and then pass out in the morass of my own sick.

And as I lie there, bubbling in my ejecta, the fumes will get me drunk again.

This is what I hope for.

So what kind of booze would you guys recommend? I want something nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

sterno

thewizardofshoe

personally I'd go with a vintage cabernet sauvignon, perhaps something in the early 90s?

thewizardofshoe

thewizardofshoe posted:

personally I'd go with a vintage cabernet sauvignon, perhaps something in the early 90s?

how long does wine age well for? IDK this poo poo's complicated

buy some loving whiskey and chug it all

in your butt

Sub Harrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXcH-1UOUYU

Sub Harrison

No wait, I have a better video.

This documentary was filmed in my home province of Newfoundland. Not sure if you can buy Screech out of town though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-fcI07fPrE

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
they should have wine/beer/liquor critics that critique the taste of beer/wine/liquor on the way up, like rate which beers/wines/liquors are better to throw up than others, perhaps different categories like best price, smoothest etc

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

they should have wine/beer/liquor critics that critique the taste of beer/wine/liquor on the way up, like rate which beers/wines/liquors are better to throw up than others, perhaps different categories like best price, smoothest etc

I've had some horrible pukes. Icehouse was the worst

i am he

My "Captain Morgan" puke was the worst, not smooth at all.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

dogcrash truther posted:

I've had some horrible pukes. Icehouse was the worst

tart, bitter. clumpy on the palette.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

i am he posted:

My "Captain Morgan" puke was the worst, not smooth at all.

an array of unpleasant spices that linger in the nasal passages. notes of caramel apple. thick.

Afro Doug

April 26th, 2009 - Budweiser
I had just finished an entire case of bud, as I often do, when i felt that familiar feeling in my stomach. That glorious, heaving feeling. The initial burps had a distinct caramel flavor, and were very wet and heavy. At this point a bit of foam erupted from within myself, and i lurched toward the bathroom. I produced a very pale yellowish foam, with the tiniest bit of liquid behind it. I was instantly reminded of the baguettes I had eaten while vacationing in the South of France for the summer. I stumbled from out of the bathroom, but made a wrong turn and tumbled down the stairs into my basement. The shock of all this caused the entire contents of my stomach to expel, soaking into my shag carpet. I was struck by the outstanding sour malty flavors, as well as the heavy but pleasant mouthfeel. Upon awaking 24 hours later, I was greeted by the smell of 1,000 decomposing roses. If you'll pardon my french, it was loving sublime. 10/10

Afro Doug fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jul 29, 2014

RudeCat

This is all beautiful. I'm inspired.

heard u like girls

drink some beers OP

made me who i am today

bog pixie

Drink the squeezy koolaid

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Afro Doug posted:

I was instantly reminded of the baguettes I had eaten while vacationing in the South of France for the summer.

heard u like girls

im going to the south of france soon

in 3 weeks or something lemme know if theres crokodiles or somethign

i am he

certain brands start to market themselves as good for throwing up, maybe the dos equis beer man says all the cool places he's thrown up and assures us dos equis comes up very smooth

RudeCat

Humans Among Us posted:

im going to the south of france soon

in 3 weeks or something lemme know if theres crokodiles or somethign

They got fuggin' scorpions there.

RWT3

by Lowtax
Sam Adams Boston Lager, 12oz, chased with magic mushrooms, 1/8 oz, -

Awful taste, green coloration, toilet started talking to me and would not shut up.

0/10, would not vomit again.

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
whatever is in the bathtub, drink that
*please update

Mathhole

rot in hell, wonderbread.
spanish ciderhouse cider comes back up pretty smooth

RudeCat

ChairmanMeow posted:

whatever is in the bathtub, drink that
*please update

Tub was dry. No beber.

Mike The Octopus

UnwiseTrout posted:

I wanna get drunk.

I wanna get so drunk that I vomit, deep and long, the entirety of my stomach contents and then pass out in the morass of my own sick.

And as I lie there, bubbling in my ejecta, the fumes will get me drunk again.

This is what I hope for.

So what kind of booze would you guys recommend? I want something nice.

Hey man when I want to drink to inebriation I just get a fifth of rum and forget that I'm a loser with no life

cool biRd pics

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds
fernet branca and coke

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

UnwiseTrout posted:

Tub was dry. No beber.

I'm sorry man

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man
thread is worthless without this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrjK8ONnPe8

Mac Tonight

aw yeah tahts it man

song is also worthless, but whatever

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

second

google THIS

thewizardofshoe posted:

how long does wine age well for? IDK this poo poo's complicated

it really really really really really really really really really really really really really depends on the wine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

Sub Harrison posted:

No wait, I have a better video.

This documentary was filmed in my home province of Newfoundland. Not sure if you can buy Screech out of town though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-fcI07fPrE

:laffo: the lone vienna sausage just sitting on the counter at the end

also if you live in new england you can buy screech. please ship a bottle to texas for me, lappydore64. if someone does this i will :toxx: myself to do a newfie challenge

• Locked thread