Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I had a real normal childhood -- playing ball, training wheels, nintendo. My parents were happy and as an only child I received as much attention as I wanted. Things were great, and I was loving life. Until my Dad got a peak at my 11+ inches. I had always thought my huge cock was normal size -- I mean, what did I have to compare it too? My parents hadn't seen my cock since they bathed me when I was maybe 5 or 6 -- that is, until I fell in a lake during our annual family holiday. After I fell in, Dad pulled me out and took the motorboat back to the cabin and tossed me some fresh clothes to change into out in the front lawn so I wouldn't track water all trough the house and damage the floors. I stripped down outside and changed into the dry clothes, and when I looked up I noticed the cabin window drapes mysteriously draw to an abrupt close. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but that would mark the first time my Dad saw my 11+ inches.

Things were okay for a while. I found it odd that my Dad would often enter the bathroom while I was bathing and pull aside the shower curtain and ask me some banal question that, really, could have waited till later, but I still was very much oblivious to the fact that my 11+ inches was so much bigger than Dad's meager 5 1/2.

At dinner one night Dad threw his plate of lemon herb chicken on the floor and pointed at me with his fork, screaming: "You think you're better than me, hotshot!" And I was just plain confused. My huge cock was the only cock I had ever seen, and thus I felt it was completely normal. Well, I went to the gym with Dad one day when I was 16, and I noticed something odd in the changing room -- my 11+ inches was way bigger than these guys meager cocks. I guess I felt cool, but I really didn't think much of it.

Soon Mum got wind of my huge cock. I could feel her staring at the prominent bulge in my shorts as I walked around the house, practically drooling over my 11+ inches. One day she came into the bathroom while I was showering -- and she was naked. She opened up the shower curtain and her eyes never rose up to my face. I had been masturbating so my huge cock was at it's full 11+ inches. She said: "I'm so sorry honey, I didn't realize anybody was in here"

I said: "Uh, you didn't hear the water running?"
She didn't answer, but instead asked: "Would you like me to leave and come back later?"
I was like: "Um, yeah."

By this time, I started to understand: my parents were jealous of my huge, 11+ inch cock. Mum was jealous Dad's cock was only a meager 5 1/2 inches, and Dad wad jealous that he didn't have a huge cock like his son. Soon, my folks wouldn't even hardly talk to me. I'd ask a question like: "Where is the newspaper?" and they'd be like, "Why don't you ask your huge cock?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

You having an 11 inch dick is like me owning a gun. The only use I'll get out of a gun is shooting a couple bullets at a picture of a person.

naem
May 29, 2011

9 here real post thnks

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
11 + -10

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

my penis is 14+ inches but it is in the shape of a doughy stegosaurus so it's only really good for making dinosaur shaped prints with finger paint.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
a twelve inch pianist

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Wasn't this a Family Guy episode?

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012
From the floor :twisted:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Measure it in centimeters you'll get larger numbers bro

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
Most chickens are that size you loving loser.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

too long didn't read

:awesome:

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 690 days!)

just a head's up i don't think this is a true story

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
giant fat cock

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

just a head's up i don't think this is a true story

You can't make poo poo like this up my friend

it's way too detalied. dude's obviously got a real big dingus

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jul 29, 2014

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Flesh Forge posted:

giant fat cock

the girl holding it looks underage???

mods??

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
doubtful

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrtxsNCihIg

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
wish i had a big thang so i could go all uroburos

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

You can't make poo poo like this up my friend

it's way too detalied. dude's obviously got a real big dingus

he probably does have a monster dong it's the other details ring a little false to me. just a heads up

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

everybody go google extreme docking please

Burn My Dread
Feb 23, 2007

Tear up your fear, the end is coming near, spit it out like a spear, I'll burn your dread
fwiw having a large cock is really bad because erections can make you pass out and you can't have sex with girls, just butts and dudes

so lol @ op

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

Burn My Dread posted:

fwiw having a large cock is really bad because erections can make you pass out and you can't have sex with girls, just butts and dudes

so lol @ op

wha

butts are traditionally narrower and less receptive than ladyholes are you sure you don't mean the other thing

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I've heard girls really go for a girthy cock, but mine is 11+ inches wide, and it's just not happening.

I mean, it's like a paint can. My girlfriend just calls me Sherwin Williams now.

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

everybody go google extreme docking please

I just found pictures of phones???

Mud Shark
May 12, 2012

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

wha

butts are traditionally narrower and less receptive than ladyholes are you sure you don't mean the other thing

nope it's 11x2

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I don't think your parents were jealous of your 11+ inch cock, OP. 11+ inches much too long to be of any use & is essentially a handicap. Your parents probably felt a lot of guilt over your deformity & just didn't handle it well. Also, if it's not also abnormally thick then it probably looks like a tapeworm.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm ashamed you guys don't remember the original post

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
my cock is not 11+ inches. but chicks like my cock and it doesn't cause them pain. i'm also not a freak.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Esp you trixie cause I think it was posted in 2006

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

wha

butts don't have a cervix to bruise

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Even after all these years, the most vivid detail of the 11+ inch cock story is dad throwing down his lemon herb chicken

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I'm ashamed you guys don't remember the original post

has anyone on SA 'not' made a post claiming their dilz was 11+ inches?

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

when a girl loves you your cock actually gets bigger did you know that

naem
May 29, 2011

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I've heard girls really go for a girthy cock, but mine is 11+ inches wide, and it's just not happening.

I mean, it's like a paint can. My girlfriend just calls me Sherwin Williams now.

They call me war of the worlds because I'm a tripod

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Esp you trixie cause I think it was posted in 2006

I know, I'm the 11+ inch cock in the OP.

Filippo Corridoni
Jun 12, 2014

I'm the fuckin' man
You don't get it, do ya?
We should all totally start a big dick crew and post pics for proof and laugh at tiny dicked goons and touch penises and have gay anal sex with each other

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014
If it is 11 inches long then you must suck your own dick.

Also, it is not ok to show your parents your erect dick...

Meg From Family Guy
Feb 4, 2012

uG posted:

has anyone on SA 'not' made a post claiming their dilz was 11+ inches?

That's strange, because mine actually is :D

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
My cock is 22" long but only 1" thick so I have to fold it in half in order to please women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Any penis in excess of 0.5 inches is rape. Please report yourself to the nearest cis-crimes facility for mandatory neutering.

• Locked thread