Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hemale in pain

my neighbour just looked over the fence at me then went away quickly before i could say hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What's it like having a garden?

hemale in pain

drilldo squirt posted:

What's it like having a garden?

it's okay but you have to mow it which is a huge waste of time

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

hemale in pain posted:

Seems like it.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

hemale in pain posted:

my neighbour just looked over the fence at me then went away quickly before i could say hello

Assert your dominance. Go next door and stare your neighbor down.

3D Megadoodoo

I have a back garden with a lawn and lots of trees.

I've never been there.

cuntman.net

i bet your neighbor is planning to steal your garden and hes scoping it out in advance

dogcrash truther

hemale in pain posted:

why would you mow a garden

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

dogcrash truther posted:

:ssh: 'garden' is what british people call a lawn(because they are all functionally retarded.)

hemale in pain

do americans not have gardens and just patches of grass

Dubsy

dogcrash truther posted:

Big Mackson
I only have a balcony with an empty vodka bottle and seagull poop.

i am he

hemale in pain posted:

do americans not have gardens and just patches of grass

they have yards, or lawns

ZeroCount

hemale in pain posted:

ideally you want to salt the earth so your lawn becomes an unmowable dustbowl

joke_explainer

in portland a lot of people do https://xeriscaping with their tiny yards, which is like filling it with plants that help reduce water runoff and theoretically be less wasteful to the environment. unfortunately it means the lawns are sometimes like gravel and cactus and ferns and poo poo. but there's not a lot of children in this town anyway

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

Dennis Rasmussen posted:

in portland a lot of people do https://xeriscaping with their tiny yards, which is like filling it with plants that help reduce water runoff and theoretically be less wasteful to the environment. unfortunately it means the lawns are sometimes like gravel and cactus and ferns and poo poo. but there's not a lot of children in this town anyway

im flying to Portland tomorrow

i am he

CAT BRUSH posted:

im flying to Portland tomorrow

i hope you have a safe flight, and a good time. its a pretty cool place.

mags

i am he posted:

i hope you have a safe flight, and a good time. its a pretty cool place.

actually driving to Corvallis the day after, but I want to spend one day in Portland at least

i am he

CAT BRUSH posted:

actually driving to Corvallis the day after, but I want to spend one day in Portland at least

Corvallis is nice too, because there is college stuff there. What are you going to do in Portland?

mags

Not sure. A friend is getting married in Corvallis, and one day we are planning to hike crater lake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Oh man, Crater Lake is awesome. Oregon in general is a good state, especially for driving in. Be careful though, you can't pump your own gas!

• Locked thread