Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

I'm looking for a documentary on the Meiji Restoration and beyond. I recently watched Japan: History of Japan's Ancient and Modern Empire, and I'm looking for a continuation. I don't mind whether or not the documentary only covers the Meiji Restoration or if it also covers time periods after it. Does anyone know of any good ones?

MegaZeroX fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Kull the Conqueror posted:

You Are on Indian Land. I just watched it recently. It's a 36-minute Canadian work from 1969 about a protest against forcing a sovereign Mohawk community pay duty for crossing an American/Canadian boundary on a bridge that they have never recognized, and the ensuing police confrontation. It was shot and chopped by First Nations peoples, who had been armed with cameras as part of a Canadian documentary initiative called Challenge for Change.

Also, Incident at Oglala is on Netflix. It's very good.

:smith: Those were great. Just... yeah.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

bunky posted:

Mentioned earlier (I believe), Rich Hall's Inventing the Indian is really good. It delves into how popular culture has changed how people understand natives of the Americas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lheXnx02JYE

The line about the natives selling away their sense of humor in a 19th century treaty had me in stitches. It's a great, informative, funny, and surprisingly angry documentary. Thanks for the recommendation!

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

*edit: I'm sure this series is mentioned somewhere back in this thread

I'm sure all British goons are aware of the Up Series, but I only just found out about it, and I definitely learned more about the british class system in two 45 minute episodes than anything else.

Filmmakers set out to demonstrate how much effect the class a person is born into has on the trajectory of their lives. So they chose kids from various educational and economic backgrounds.

The first episode they are 7 year old kids. The latest episode from 2012 they are 56.

Skim through the first, and last episode if you want an idea of how the series is.

Seven Up:
http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70073793&trkid=2450709

56 Up:
http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70265193&trkid=2450709

The series is now evolving past being about class, and is becoming insightful about what it's like to grow old.

MeatRocket8 fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jul 24, 2014

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

The Anonymous People is currently on netflix. As someone who has been recovered for almost twenty years I feel it makes some good points.

The Anonymous People

Recovery is OUT - to change the addiction conversation from problems to SOLUTIONS. An independent feature documentary about the over 23 million Americans living in long-term recovery from alcohol and other drug addictions.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Any suggestions for some True Crime documentaries? I've seen Dear Zachary, Capturing the Friedmans, There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane, and Thin Blue Line. I'd love some stories about really twisty, turney crimes and the trials around them.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

OldTennisCourt posted:

Any suggestions for some True Crime documentaries? I've seen Dear Zachary, Capturing the Friedmans, There's Something Wrong with Aunt Diane, and Thin Blue Line. I'd love some stories about really twisty, turney crimes and the trials around them.

The Imposter, on Netflix streaming. It's a pretty :wtc: story but I do think the film has some problems. Worth a watch just for the :psyduck: factor.

LaughMyselfTo
Nov 15, 2012

by XyloJW

ChocNitty posted:

*edit: I'm sure this series is mentioned somewhere back in this thread

I'm sure all British goons are aware of the Up Series, but I only just found out about it, and I definitely learned more about the british class system in two 45 minute episodes than anything else.

Filmmakers set out to demonstrate how much effect the class a person is born into has on the trajectory of their lives. So they chose kids from various educational and economic backgrounds.

The first episode they are 7 year old kids. The latest episode from 2012 they are 56.

Skim through the first, and last episode if you want an idea of how the series is.

Seven Up:
http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70073793&trkid=2450709

56 Up:
http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70265193&trkid=2450709

The series is now evolving past being about class, and is becoming insightful about what it's like to grow old.

There will never be anything funnier for me than the way that the kid who most conscientiously objected to his presence in the film, to the point of removing himself from all of the documentaries after a certain point, went on to become a producer at BBC. A producer of documentaries. :psyduck:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

OldTennisCourt posted:

Errol Morris has a more recent doc called Tabloid that's worth a watch.

mtr
May 15, 2008

OldTennisCourt posted:

I liked "The Staircase" about Michael Peterson. I went in knowing nothing about him or the trial. It's eight 45 minute episodes and they are on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2345vJZhSw

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

mtr posted:

I liked "The Staircase" about Michael Peterson. I went in knowing nothing about him or the trial. It's eight 45 minute episodes and they are on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2345vJZhSw

As I recall, If you watch all of this and then look into the fact of the case outside The Staircase, you are going to be pretty pissed. It's been a long time since I have seen it, but I seem to remember the show totally ignoring some really important facts

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Dr.Caligari posted:

As I recall, If you watch all of this and then look into the fact of the case outside The Staircase, you are going to be pretty pissed. It's been a long time since I have seen it, but I seem to remember the show totally ignoring some really important facts

I believe the sequel, which is also Shoah-length, addresses some of that.

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

Twisty as in twisted and disturbing? Say hello to Just, Melvin: Just Evil.

EDIT oh, no trial in this one. It's great though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jul 30, 2014

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

That, but also twists and turns. Staircase is a good choice. I guess the HBO crime documentary feel was what I was looking for

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

OldTennisCourt posted:

That, but also twists and turns. Staircase is a good choice. I guess the HBO crime documentary feel was what I was looking for

How about all three Paradise Lost movies?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

How about all three Paradise Lost movies?

I've seen the first, I'm not really interested in 2 or 3 as I've heard they have a real bad habit of the documentarians trying really hard to make themselves part of the story. 2 in particular I've heard is basically "Well we're not SAYING this guy did it, but he sure looks and sounds crazy huh?"

The Cheshire Murders one was really great.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

OldTennisCourt posted:

I've seen the first, I'm not really interested in 2 or 3 as I've heard they have a real bad habit of the documentarians trying really hard to make themselves part of the story. 2 in particular I've heard is basically "Well we're not SAYING this guy did it, but he sure looks and sounds crazy huh?"

The second one isn't not this, but that dude's behavior definitely makes for a fascinating watch.

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
There was a documentary on PBS decades ago on The Heart Of Darkness, the book, and it paralleled Apocalypse Now. It wasn't the movie about the horror of making the movie - this thing focused more on the book. At least I could've sworn it did. Any search for "The Heart Of Darkness" typically returns Apocalypse Now.

Anybody have a clue what I'm talking about?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

OldTennisCourt posted:

That's basically West of Memphis too (which you should watch after 2 & 3...because, you should)

magnificent7
Sep 22, 2005

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Netflix has I Am Divine. Such a fantastic life.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The Imposter was great. If only for how completely hosed up it gets as it progresses. It's so whack I considered whether it was a work of fiction made to look like a documentary.

FeastForCows
Oct 18, 2011

InfiniteZero posted:

Not really audiophiles, but if you're specifically interested in obsessives, you should check out Vinyl if you haven't done so already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNRvB8lyRSM

This looks like it might be right up my alley, thanks.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.

OldTennisCourt posted:

The Cheshire Murders one was really great.

That's an unfair assessment of 2, and I don't recall that happening at all. And to be fair the documentary focuses on Mark Steven Byers and his behaviour because the the dude was all kinds of shady. He gave one of the crew a knife as a gift that happened to have blood on it, had his teeth removed and was generally acting manic. Of course, you can make the case that the smear campaign against the WM3 is not dissimilar to that of the smear campaign and Byers (Who has now spoken out in support of the WM3) and Terry Hobbs. I don't think it's really the fault of the movies, since those people behave that way while the camera is on them, but the irony isn't lost on me either.

Part 2 isn't as good as Part 1, but it's still powerful stuff.

Also, I'd like an impartial book on the subject since I wouldn't mind seeing what's true and what's not (I had read that rather than being held for 12 hours before confessing, Misskelley was questioned over about 6). Vince Bugliosi, who did a great job with the Kennedy assassination, would be a prime candidate.

I still think they're innocent and they were victims of prejudice. But they're not quite the Stephen King loving, misunderstood teens that they're made out to be either (Echols in particular had a history of violence, including trying to rip a kids eye out).

Goobish
May 31, 2011

Waltzing Along posted:

The Imposter was great. If only for how completely hosed up it gets as it progresses. It's so whack I considered whether it was a work of fiction made to look like a documentary.

Jesus you guys weren't kidding. I usually don't like crime related docs, but I haven't had my mind blown like that in a long time. About an hour in is when poo poo really gets unbelievable. Fuuuuuck.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

OldTennisCourt posted:

Beaten, but Paradise Lost 1, 2 and 3 and West of Memphis. PL2 is basically a "John Mark Byers did it" hit piece and is the weakest of the bunch but still interesting in the way it demonstrates all of the problems with the State's case. I've been knee deep in the WM3 case for a long time, know it well, have donated money to the defense and have spoken with Mark Byers several times on the phone. He didn't do it by the way.

Also, The Thin Blue Line is really great and in the same vein in as much as a documentary film to free an innocent man.

edit: HBO true crime docs are the best. There was one really disturbing one I watched about Troy Kell who was in prison and became a white supremacist. The movie straight up shows Kell stabbing another inmate like 50 loving times. It made me sick to watch it.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Jul 30, 2014

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

BiggerBoat posted:

Beaten, but Paradise Lost 1, 2 and 3 and West of Memphis. PL2 is basically a "John Mark Byers did it" hit piece and is the weakest of the bunch but still interesting in the way it demonstrates all of the problems with the State's case. I've been knee deep in the WM3 case for a long time, know it well, have donated money to the defense and have spoken with Mark Byers several times on the phone. He didn't do it by the way.

What do you make of some of the information that got held back from the movies that painted Echols et al in a less than innocent light. I found it interesting that a 500 page report of Echols previous mental history was presented to the court and it wasn't mentioned at all during the movie (Or any of the others). I'd be interested to know if the filmmakers were aware of that stuff, though given they were there at all times you'd have to assume so.

There's a surprising number of sites that believe the 3 are guilty and while I wouldn't say the evidence is compelling (There are leaps in logic abound), a few of them at least do a job of looking at the evidence presented to the court, rather than just news reports.

While I think something like http://wm3truth.com/the-west-memphis-three-were-guilty/ is still a hit piece, it does quite logically poke holes in some of the case for the defense (Links are on the left hand side for those who want to read them). The site http://www.callahan.8k.com/ has the largest library available on the subject, offering hundreds of court transcripts and evidence etc. Amusingly it's owned by two guys, one who thinks they're guilty and one who thinks they're innocent.

DrVenkman fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jul 30, 2014

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Goobish posted:

Jesus you guys weren't kidding. I usually don't like crime related docs, but I haven't had my mind blown like that in a long time. About an hour in is when poo poo really gets unbelievable. Fuuuuuck.

The way the guy turns into super-troll by the end was actually pretty funny.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

DrVenkman posted:

What do you make of some of the information that got held back from the movies that painted Echols et al in a less than innocent light? I found it interesting that a 500 page report of Echols previous mental history was presented to the court and it wasn't mentioned at all during the movie (Or any of the others). I'd be interested to know if the filmmakers were aware of that stuff, though given they were there at all times you'd have to assume so.

There's a surprising number of sites that believe the 3 are guilty and while I wouldn't say the evidence is compelling (There are leaps in logic abound), a few of them at least do a job of looking at the evidence presented to the court, rather than just news reports.

While I think something like http://wm3truth.com/the-west-memphis-three-were-guilty/ is still a hit piece, it does quite logically poke holes in some of the case for the defense (Links are on the left hand side for those who want to read them). The site http://www.callahan.8k.com/ has the largest library available on the subject, offering hundreds of court transcripts and evidence etc. Amusingly it's owned by two guys, one who thinks they're guilty and one who thinks they're innocent.

Exhibit 500 was presented by Echols' defense team in order to reduce Damien Echols' sentence. There's no doubt the kid was hosed up and had a questionable background, etc. but the WM3 are innocent. I know about Callhan's, the WM3 truth website and several others. There's a group of people who have a serious hard on for the WM3, believe they are guilty and post everywhere about it. You'll see the same names all over the place.

To answer your question regarding exhibit 500 and "the things the movie(s) held back, I don't make much of it at all beyond the fact that Damien Echols was mentally ill and suffered from depression because nothing in exhibit 500 links Echols to the crime, nor do any of the "WM3 Guilty" websites. There's not one single shred of physical evidence linking any of those boys to the crime.

Leading forensic experts have testified that most, if not all of the wounds on the murdered children were the result of animal predation and that the cause of death was drowning. I personally believe that Terry Wayne Hobbs murdered those kids, tied them up with their own shoelaces, moved them to the ditch and got away with it.

If you want to know more about what I know, PM me, otherwise I'm happy to post it here but I don't want to derail the thread too much. Remember the bite mark from PL2? It's a perfect match for Terry Hobbs' partial denture. Hobbs killed those kids.

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

BiggerBoat posted:

Leading forensic experts have testified that most, if not all of the wounds on the murdered children were the result of animal predation and that the cause of death was drowning. I personally believe that Terry Wayne Hobbs murdered those kids, tied them up with their own shoelaces, moved them to the ditch and got away with it.

If you want to know more about what I know, PM me, otherwise I'm happy to post it here but I don't want to derail the thread too much. Remember the bite mark from PL2? It's a perfect match for Terry Hobbs' partial denture. Hobbs killed those kids.

Not only do I want to hear more, but I think this deserves an ask/tell or some other thread of it's own (surprised we don't have a WM3 thread already actually)

Since you say the cause of death was drowning, you think Hobbs abused them, tied them up, threw them in a ditch where they ulimately drowned? Or that he drowned them in another location and then dumped them in a ditch? I guess one question that comes up with that is that in some ways it seems premeditated, but the hap-hazard throwing in a ditch where he knew they would be discovered seems to indicate it was spontaneous.. Anyway, yes, I think a lot of us would like to hear more

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

BiggerBoat posted:

Exhibit 500 was presented by Echols' defense team in order to reduce Damien Echols' sentence. There's no doubt the kid was hosed up and had a questionable background, etc. but the WM3 are innocent. I know about Callhan's, the WM3 truth website and several others. There's a group of people who have a serious hard on for the WM3, believe they are guilty and post everywhere about it. You'll see the same names all over the place.

To answer your question regarding exhibit 500 and "the things the movie(s) held back, I don't make much of it at all beyond the fact that Damien Echols was mentally ill and suffered from depression because nothing in exhibit 500 links Echols to the crime, nor do any of the "WM3 Guilty" websites. There's not one single shred of physical evidence linking any of those boys to the crime.

While I agree (Though I can't quite agree on Hobbs), it's even murkier since now Echols actually discredits the Exhibit 500 completely and claims it was written by one person who clearly had a vendetta (For those that don't know, it's a massive document of Echols mental history, written by various social workers, nurses, doctors and even Echols himself and was used to essentially get him out of the death penalty). He's given a few interviews where he handwaves it away as his team having nothing to do with it.

While I don't think it points to his guilt at all (Though stomping a dog to death and telling people he was going to sacrifice his first born didn't help - no wonder he tries to discredit it) what I do think is that it has become sort of image management by him and his people and that's a story I kind of find fascinating.

I agree it probably needs a thread of its own somewhere though so we don't derail this thread.

Lets! Get! Weird!
Aug 18, 2012

Black King Bazinga

BiggerBoat posted:

edit: HBO true crime docs are the best. There was one really disturbing one I watched about Troy Kell who was in prison and became a white supremacist. The movie straight up shows Kell stabbing another inmate like 50 loving times. It made me sick to watch it.

Gladiator Days.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Lets! Get! Weird! posted:

Gladiator Days.

Let's make it the documentary thread YTOTD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02k_IAPjNYU

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

I'm about 35 minutes in and all I can think is how much this dude looks like James Franco.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
He definitely has that kind of asswipey default facial expression that makes you want to smack him and it doesn't help that he's a white supremacist.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

DrVenkman posted:

While I agree (Though I can't quite agree on Hobbs), it's even murkier since now Echols actually discredits the Exhibit 500 completely and claims it was written by one person who clearly had a vendetta (For those that don't know, it's a massive document of Echols mental history, written by various social workers, nurses, doctors and even Echols himself and was used to essentially get him out of the death penalty). He's given a few interviews where he handwaves it away as his team having nothing to do with it.

While I don't think it points to his guilt at all (Though stomping a dog to death and telling people he was going to sacrifice his first born didn't help - no wonder he tries to discredit it) what I do think is that it has become sort of image management by him and his people and that's a story I kind of find fascinating.

I agree it probably needs a thread of its own somewhere though so we don't derail this thread.

Dr.Caligari posted:

Not only do I want to hear more, but I think this deserves an ask/tell or some other thread of it's own (surprised we don't have a WM3 thread already actually)

Since you say the cause of death was drowning, you think Hobbs abused them, tied them up, threw them in a ditch where they ulimately drowned? Or that he drowned them in another location and then dumped them in a ditch? I guess one question that comes up with that is that in some ways it seems premeditated, but the hap-hazard throwing in a ditch where he knew they would be discovered seems to indicate it was spontaneous.. Anyway, yes, I think a lot of us would like to hear more

We've had a few WM3 threads. Most recently when they were released. I can start one when I find the time to write a proper OP (which would take a while because this case insane).

It's not me who said the cause of death was drowning. It was Werner Spitz and his colleagues; several of the leading forensic experts in the world. I think the boys were beaten and left for dead close by. Most likely stashed in a manhole. There's an industrial patterned wound on the leg of one child that very much resembles rebar, which is used for the ladders inside these manholes. There were several manholes very close by the discovery site. These images have also been independently reviewed by people who would know and ALL OF THEM said that this wound is likely a rebar impression.

No rebar in that creek.

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/3c326865ca053dca97a79a4df9e8b642c1d85337.pjpg

The boys were tied with their won shoelaces later that night to ease transport where they likely succumbed to blunt force trauma, drowned and were predated upon by aquatic animals; most likely turtles and fish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-CDl_mXgHs

The "bite mark" on Steve Branch that caused so much hulabaloo in PL2 matches a partial denture that was found in lock box owned by Terry Wayne Hobbs. Also in the lockbox was a 1993 (the year the boys were murdered) penny and Stevie's pocket knife. That was all that was in there.

I can't find the gif image of the partial denture superimposed over the bite mark but the guy that came up with it is a dentist and a supporter of the WM3. It's chilling to watch. It's out there somewhere.

Here's a still image.

http://www.maraleveritt.com/images/Blog_Photos/BiteMarks03.png

I'll e-mail the guy and see if he can point me to it. Last I heard, he was having it peer reviewed and planned on presenting it at a dentist conference or something.

There were no stab wounds on any of the kids. They weren't loving scraped to death. The State has (had) no case which is why they were let go. They also have no interest in investigating it either.

The more you look at this case, apply Occam's Razor and all that, it seems pretty likely it was Hobbs. Usually it's a close family member with the motive, the means and the opportunity. Hobbs was NEVER interviewed by police in 1993 and LEFT TOWN two or three weeks after the murders. Hobbs (and his close friend) left the only identifiable evidence behind. Hobbs had the pocket knife and no alibi. He places himself at the crime scene during the time of the murders.

Here's a transcript of his deposition from when he tried to sue Natalie Maines. There's video of it somewhere:

http://callahan.8k.com/hobbs_pasdar/t_hobbs_depo1.html

You guys want me to start an A/T thread?

Edit 2:

Sorry.

The dentist wrote me back. Here's some more of the denture mark:

http://maraleveritt.com/some-humans-bite-revisiting-the-evidence/

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jul 31, 2014

Ropes4u
May 2, 2009

The Waiting Room intimately follows several people who pass through the emergency room of Highland Hospital in East Oakland, CA. Shot over several months and with a poignant mix of humor and drama, the film presents a composite portrait of a public institution struggling to care for a persistent and growing stream of patients living on the fringes of America's health care system.

This flick was pretty interesting to an average dude who has been covered with excellent insurance his entire life. It made me appreciate the life I have had a little more..

Huttan
May 15, 2013

Dr.Caligari posted:

Has anyone made it out to see Jodorowsky's Dune yet?

I posted a review in the Film Dump about same time you posted that question.

The latest documentary I watched was Queens & Cowboys: A Straight Year On The Gay Rodeo. It was part of the local LGBT film festival, so it is going to be very unlikely that you'll see it in the theater outside of that type of event/series. I thought this was a fascinating documentary - enough to make me want to go to a rodeo considering how much I dislike horses. If the local gay rodeo event wasn't several weeks before the screening, I'd go to the rodeo. One of the differences between the IGRA and traditional professional rodeo circuit is that in the "straight rodeo", most of the events are sex segregated (such as men-only bull riding and women-only barrel racing). In the "gay rodeo", all the events are open to all the sexes, and this is why many of the participants in the IGRA are straight.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Also there was no blood at the crime scene. The defense spoke of a satanic ritual at the creek where the boys were found. If that was a murder scene, blood would be abundant. It was a dump site. The murders happened elsewhere, which disputed Miskelley's testimony.

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

bunky posted:

Also there was no blood at the crime scene. The defense spoke of a satanic ritual at the creek where the boys were found. If that was a murder scene, blood would be abundant. It was a dump site. The murders happened elsewhere, which disputed Miskelley's testimony.

There was. The early case summary noted that the bank looked 'slicked off' as if someone had tried washing something away. Ok that's vague enough however the police went back and sprayed Luminol around the crime scene which highlighted the blood. You can see the pictures here http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/img2/luminol_photos.html - they also reported that after eliminating any blood patterns that pointed to blood being spilled in the process of the bodies being moved, they found more than enough blood to indicate that something happened at the ditch. The issue in court came around asking the question of 'visible blood', of which there was none. But again that's what the luminol testing was for.

The last sighting of the boys also has them heading into the direction of the woods the day they were killed. The other thing of course is that their clothes were also dumped there, which doesn't make sense seeing as they were tied up after their clothes were removed. Unless whoever killed them also thought to bring their clothes along too and just toss them to one side.

Of all the defence objections I always found that the weakest one. It's understandable why they'd persue it as it means they can invalidate Miskelley's testimony, but there's nothing concrete there to support them either. But at that point you can't blame them for just going for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManOfTheYear
Jan 5, 2013
What are the besst documentaries on youtube? I'm trying to find decent nature documentaries but jesus all this national geographic or history channel stuff is just retarded bullshit.