Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

John Cena posted:

Do you believe an idol has been found? If so, how concerned are you about any potential reveals tonight?
I tried to look for it and quickly gave up, the idols the season I played before I never had any luck with. I don't think it's been found, though.

John Cena posted:

What are your thoughts on the material you had to copy and paste last challenge?
I didn't actually read it. I liked the last line :sparkles:

John Cena posted:

Would you rather be named something else besides Usagi? If you were renamed Yugi, do you think the Heart of the Cards would help you win?
BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON AAAAA. Actually I like being a girl character I wanna stay a girl character. Who was that pink one-- Mimi? Or is that Digimon? Whoops.

John Cena posted:

To Yuming - Even after the swap Goku has managed to maintain their momentum. Do you think there's a particular factor involved in their success and what does Usagi have to do differently to switch things up?
We had people phone posting last challenge, also it seemed like we weren't refreshing fast enough maybe? I thought I did well but I always made sure to preview mine to check that I hadn't messed up the formatting. I never did, so my neurosis prevented some speed. Better safe then sorry though. If no one ever messed up we'd've won (obviously).

I am annoyed about this vote and hope it resolves quickly! <:mad:>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Beef Waifu posted:

I panicked and messed up my post and I am still very mad at myself.

Don't be. This wasn't on you, it was on us.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yuming posted:

Or is that Digimon?

Yes, and she's rad

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

John Cena posted:

QUESTIONS FOR THE EVERYONE
Do you believe an idol has been found? If so, how concerned are you about any potential reveals tonight?

What are your thoughts on the material you had to copy and paste last challenge?

Would you rather be named something else besides Usagi? If you were renamed Yugi, do you think the Heart of the Cards would help you win?

QUESTIONS FOR THE PLAYERS

Winvirus, you weren't able to participate in this challenge, would you say this has made you a detriment to the team or is just merely the next step in a long series of disappointments?

I doubt it's been found because gently caress that bullshit piece of poo poo useless clue you gave me, Cena. And I'm a crack job at finding idols

I thought the material was pretty funny, I enjoyed it, A+.

I would prefer to be renamed "winvirus tribe". Thanks in advance.

I was unable to participate because I wasn't going to be home. If I had known BW was going to be on mobile too, I would've just stepped in and done it from my phone. PS, disappointments? IDK if you remember, but I won individual immunity a couple challenges back. I also don't understand how "not being able to participate in challenge" means "detriment to the team".

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

beef waifu posted:

I panicked and messed up my post and I am still very mad at myself.

That wasn't your fault. You did great, buddy.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot

John Cena posted:

TT & Chad - yuming accused you of voting for gulag last tribal. If you go into the merge with a original goku majority, do you fear any retriubtion from gulag's former allies?

If I get voted out by Gokus in a merge, they may say it's because of that, but it won't be. No one really gives a poo poo what tribe you started on, as long as you can trust them.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Answer everyone questions too aaa aaa~

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is now time to vote.

To cast your vote, write down who you are voting for on the parchment above, and PM it to me. You can only vote after you have answered your TC questions. If you want to make a short remark as you are casting your vote to be shown in the viewer's vista, please include it in your PM. Failure to vote by the posted deadline will result in a penalty vote against yourself. Not what you want. Person who has the highest number of votes will be voted out of Tribal Council. Good luck.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

Sorry i'm tired n missed these.

Yes I think the idol has been found and no I think it would have been played last night.

I didna read it. I think GD was in it/wrote it so I expect it was funny.

Yeah, we could be yugioh tribe.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

John Cena posted:

QUESTIONS FOR THE EVERYONE

For all Magres, Beef Waifu, Paragon1: The only challenge Usagi has won was when both tribes went to council. Are you starting to feel like the butts of a very bad joke?

For Paragon1: For all (or whoever): Goku is destroying you, tossing you aside like a cigarette butt. Is there any coming back from this losing streak?

I don't believe an idol has been found, and it doesn't really matter if it has.

The material was a work of farts.

I like our name. :mad:

Hey, I think it's been pretty drat close each time, so I don't feel bad about it. Hell, half of Goku used to be Usagi. Hell yes we can come back.

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

Voted, but have to run for an hour or two. I'll talk when I get back.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
OMG!!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I'll go tally the vote.

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so.

*...*

Okay, time to reveal.

First vote

One vote for Winvirus

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

One vote Winvirus, one vote Magres

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Magres, one vote Winvirus

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Two votes Magres, two votes Winvirus

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Three votes Magres, Two votes Winvirus

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh poo poo.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Three votes Magres, two votes Winvirus, one vote Yuming, one vote left.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sixth person voted out of Awful Survivor: ADTRW....

Magres, time has come to bring your torch over.

The tribe has spoken.

It's time for you to butt.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

The secret of the battleship algorithm now lies at the bottom of the ocean. Alas.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Next challenge: Battleships.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Well, that's not how I was expecting that vote to go.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Wins is a powerful man.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Usagi loses another member. Things need to change soon if you guys want to advance in the game. I'll see you all at the next Immunity Challenge on Thursday at 8:00PM.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
やっと、

ε-(;-ω-`A) フゥ…

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

KEEP

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

HOPE

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

ALIVE

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I have no fear of you, Goku.

Remember this when you're on the jury.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

John Cena posted:

One vote for Winvirus

Whoever's vote this is should have gotten their computer infected with a virus to get the picture rather than use a stock watermarked one. Clearly they don't want the money badly enough.

Asiina fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Aug 3, 2014

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

John Cena posted:

The tribe has spoken.

It's time for you to butt.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tremendous Taste posted:

I have no fear of you, Goku.

Remember this when you're on the jury.

Jury members tend not to choose people who make stupid decisions due to pride.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm sorry. I was going to throw the challenge as my ~big move~ but Cena delayed it enough that I had to leave for personal reasons. Alas.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Mills posted:

I'm sorry. I was going to throw the challenge as my ~big move~ but Cena delayed it enough that I had to leave for personal reasons. Alas.

We all tried to throw the challenge, it's just that we are ~~really~~ good

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Your Personal Muse posted:

Jury members tend not to choose people who make stupid decisions due to pride.

luckily I have no pride.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tremendous Taste posted:

luckily I have no pride.

You clearly do if you have no fear of...

Goku

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TheChad posted:

blowtorch to my junk

This is now Chad's fantasy football team name.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Y'all should keep throwing challenges. Just saying. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Mills posted:

Y'all should keep throwing challenges. Just saying. :shrug:

Not in our interest

• Locked thread