Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhenInRome
this girl in goonroom

has a lot to say about life, the universe, and fingering dead corpses

[12:34 AM] cinni: i hate how a lot places are pay sites now to view gore though
[1:10 AM] cinni: does anyone know good nonpaying nonregistering sites for gore?

[1:09 AM] cinni: after working in mortuary and putting my finger up a 90 year old womans vagina
[1:09 AM] cinni: it was kind of eh

[1:05 AM] cinni: like this one chick was very picky about how her knotted tights hung her
[1:05 AM] cinni: and re-fell repeatedly
[1:06 AM] cinni: and then their face fills with blood for a sec and then goes pale
[1:06 AM] cinni: once they die

http://pastebin.com/G7TZzQK2 the full log, post yr favs here

e:

cinni posted:

Cally
21 year old female from South San Francisco, CA
AIM: stolenprayer333

I love bad jokes, Agatha Christie, anything death related, discussing weird paraphilias, and generally bullshitting around.

Not big on politics, the economy, or anime, but I am a good listener. Feel free to drop a line!

WhenInRome fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jul 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

so is goonroom not just byob?

i am he

pig slut lisa posted:

so is goonroom not just byob?

no, its bad, and weird

Noblesse Obliged

im so loving angry i missed out on that conversation

FluffieDuckie

Noblesse Obliged posted:

im so loving angry i missed out on that conversation

it's right there :shrug:

bwatts

*chants* hellyob hellyob hellyob

ass
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3012487&pagenumber=70&perpage=40#post363413849

cinni posted:

Cally
21 year old female from South San Francisco, CA
AIM: stolenprayer333

I love bad jokes, Agatha Christie, anything death related, discussing weird paraphilias, and generally bullshitting around.

Not big on politics, the economy, or anime, but I am a good listener. Feel free to drop a line!

Noblesse Obliged

FluffieDuckie posted:

it's right there :shrug:

aint no way im reading all that in one big page

i need it tricking in slow so i can keep up

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i guess that explains why it sucked the one time i went in there

ass
loving lol

vapoursquid

none other
i had a good time in goonroom!

ass
this is the official helldump embassy in byob

Afro Doug

i don't want to look at schlubby people, thanks

i am he

helldumping is highly illegal

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A Real Gem, OP! A Real Gem!

bwatts

i am he posted:

helldumping is highly illegal

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
A REAL HUMAN BEAN

AND A REAL

HERO

H-H-H-HERO

pig slut lisa

irl is good

And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, for the Group Ws. Where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the army after committing your special crime, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly-looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me!

And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, whad'ya get?"

I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage."

He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?"

And I said, "Helldumping." And they all moved away from me on the bench there, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said, "And creating a thread in BYOB."

And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had a great time on the bench, talkin about crime, mother stabbing, father raping, all kinds of groovy things that we was talking about on the bench. And everything was fine, we was smoking cigarettes and all kinds of things, until the Sergeant came over, had some paper in his hand, held it up and said....

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

pig slut lisa posted:

And I, I walked over to the, to the bench there, for the Group Ws. Where they put you if you may not be moral enough to join the army after committing your special crime, and there was all kinds of mean nasty ugly-looking people on the bench there. Mother rapers. Father stabbers. Father rapers! Father rapers sitting right there on the bench next to me!

And they was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the bench next to me. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, whad'ya get?"

And I said, "Helldumping." And they all moved away from me on the bench there, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said, "And creating a thread in BYOB."

And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had a great time on the bench, talkin about crime, mother stabbing, father raping, all kinds of groovy things that we was talking about on the bench. And everything was fine, we was smoking cigarettes and all kinds of things, until the Sergeant came over, had some paper in his hand, held it up and said....

:vince:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pig slut lisa posted:

:eyepop:

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

membranoid

fart huffer
semen chugger
so all of you are creepy and weird, not just that one guy, good to know

• Locked thread