Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaffle

sWAg

personally I would like to be the sound effects guy for comic books.
all i'd have to do is make up stuff like WHUMP! and SPER-KLAAAAAANG! it doesn't even have to match up to how anything would sound in real life.

anyways what silly thing do you wish you could do for a living

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I would be a dream planner, getting all the actors in place and the scripts aligned for when each person goes to bed at night. If I don't like someone they're gonna get a werewolf dream. Spooky

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I have my dream job and it's a pain in the rear end, op

nvm no cake

i always wanted to be an astronaut and go to space

Dubsy

being skilled enough to make money and have recognition thru painting fine art tbh

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Green Calx posted:

i always wanted to be an astronaut and go to space

Dubsy posted:

being skilled enough to make money and have recognition thru painting fine art tbh

same

Gaffle

sWAg

Gross Dude posted:

I would be a dream planner, getting all the actors in place and the scripts aligned for when each person goes to bed at night. If I don't like someone they're gonna get a werewolf dream. Spooky

whoa that's pretty cool, it reminds me of the matrix or inception or something

Dubsy posted:

same but with music

deep dish peat moss

writing letters for people like JP in Her

deep dish peat moss

Mail Clerk like Harvey Pekar

precision

by VideoGames
byob fluffer

deep dish peat moss

Overnight Security Guy who nods at everyone who walks in the building while watching TV shows on an ipad

deep dish peat moss

Data Entry

deep dish peat moss

The best job I ever had was transcribing subtitles for Reality TV

Gaffle

sWAg

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Overnight Security Guy who nods at everyone who walks in the building while watching TV shows on an ipad

precision posted:

byob fluffer

these ones sound nice and chill.

deep dish peat moss

Guy who just stands on the deck of a cruise ship and yells if we're going to hit something

Omeene
I always wanted to be a teacher or a professor because I lack ambition and like watching people learn, but that is boring.

For a silly dream job, I always wanted to be a musician.

Pizzatime

I've got a sense of deja vu

deadmau5

deep dish peat moss

I actually just got one of my many dreamjobs but my dreamjobs aren't glamorous, they're just lazy and pay well

deep dish peat moss

I'm getting $15/hour to basically sit on my computer at home, read a sentence and then click an appropriate button over and over for 40-60 hours a week.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
My dream job would be to read books and edit said books. I would prefer to read nonfiction books from academics who know how to write with a good narrator's voice and proper punctuation.

That way, I can learn about the world while educating the educated about the proper use of "they're," "their" and "there."

Guillermus

bug tester at :dice: i'd be lonely but that doesn't affect my productivity

alnilam

My dream job is probably either a pop science / science journalism writer (could still happen!), being the next Bill Nye and having kids about svience in fun and approachable ways (could still happen!) , or an arborist. But most other arborists are macho dudes who love trucks and cutting stuff and they're nice and all but they don't love trees as much as i do, so arborist only if i could work with the more hippie arborists i guess.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

alnilam posted:

My dream job is probably either a pop science / science journalism writer (could still happen!), being the next Bill Nye and having kids about svience in fun and approachable ways (could still happen!) , or an arborist. But most other arborists are macho dudes who love trucks and cutting stuff and they're nice and all but they don't love trees as much as i do, so arborist only if i could work with the more hippie arborists i guess.

you want to be a hippie arborist?

the trees respect masculinity, not love.

alnilam

Angry Fish posted:

you want to be a hippie arborist?

the trees respect masculinity, not love.

Idgaf what the tree respects ima cut it :ese:

alnilam

And then hug it :3:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

professional bellyscratcher for dogs

Dubsy

Guillermus posted:

bug tester at :dice: i'd be lonely but that doesn't affect my productivity

:lol: SERIOUSLY lonely

weird

by zen death robot
last night i dreamt that i could fly, allowing me to avoid traffic and deliver pizzas before they got cold, saving the company millions

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I would like to speak every language fluently including slang, and be like the best translator ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaffle

sWAg

apt gangbang posted:

last night i dreamt that i could fly, allowing me to avoid traffic and deliver pizzas before they got cold, saving the company millions

How very heroic! You are an inspiration to us all :patriot:

I had a dream the other night where I was an eBook reader and thought that would be p sweet.

• Locked thread