Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!
:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
gently caress you adventure time deer, i was all set to snipe with this bastard :argh:

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 396 days!
get bent space cat

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Koen Bauweraerts, more commonly known as Coone, (born 30 May 1983) is a Belgian jumpstyle and hardstyle producer, and DJ. He has been producing since the year 2002, when he started with hard house productions. Now, he is the owner of the label Dirty Workz, which releases jumpstyle and hardstyle music. He Also has a project with DJ Fenix called "Ambassador Inc". In addition he has been in the DJ MAG top 100 DJ's. His first entry was in 2011 at the 41 place. Coone has recently signed with Dim Mak Records (Steve Aoki's Label) for upcoming music, however, he is not leaving Dirty Workz. Coone currently said scotland was one of his best venues.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

hear is my riport on my favrit dj i hope u lyk it

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Turnhout (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈt̪ʏrn̪(ɦ)ɔ̞u̯t̪]) is a Belgian municipality located in the Flemish province of Antwerp. The municipality comprises only the city of Turnhout proper. On January 1, 2010, Turnhout had a total population of 40,763. The total area is 56.06 kmē which gives a population density of 710 inhabitants per kmē. Turnhout is known for its playing card industry, as it houses the head office of the world's largest manufacturer of playing cards, Cartamundi. Turnhout is also the capital of the administrative district with the same name. The Turnhout city council often promotes the city as "the capital of the Kempen area". This however is (technically) incorrect, since the Kempen area is far larger than the Turnhout district and does not form an administrative unit.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:OldIE.jpg

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Sham bam bamina! posted:

gently caress you adventure time deer, i was all set to snipe with this bastard :argh:

Whither Humanity?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

theflyingorc posted:

Whither Humanity?
i was originally just going to post that but then i noticed so many other lovely things

like the "reception" section (a 2/5 score in a d&d magazine)

or "pop culture influences" (a furry webcomic)

or the link to "kickstarter page for the sequel (canceled)"

there's so much goodness for such a modestly-sized page :3:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Sham bam bamina! posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1867564967/inherit-the-earth-sand-and-shadows

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

not worthless because it's the stone cold truth

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

this is worthless, but will serve to show future generations just how loving stupid we are

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

hubris.height posted:

this is worthless, but will serve to show future generations just how loving stupid we are

should be the wikipedia foundation motto

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
A pusher (oshiya (押し屋?) in Japanese) is a worker who pushes people onto the train at a railway station during the morning and evening rush hours. When they were first brought in at Shinjuku Station, they were called "passenger arrangement staff" (旅客整理係 ryokaku seiri gakari?), and were largely made up of students working part-time; nowadays, station staff and/or part-time workers fill these roles during morning rush hours on many lines.[1]

It becomes difficult to shut the doors when the number of passengers is over 200% of a train's capacity, but pushers are often stationed on platforms when trains are at around 120% capacity,[citation needed] as they also help to organize passengers.

The term oshiya (押し屋?) is derived from the verb "osu" (押す?), meaning "push", and the suffix "-ya" (屋?), indicating "line of work."

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Suspicious Dish posted:

A pusher (oshiya (押し屋?) in Japanese) is a worker who pushes people onto the train at a railway station during the morning and evening rush hours. When they were first brought in at Shinjuku Station, they were called "passenger arrangement staff" (旅客整理係 ryokaku seiri gakari?), and were largely made up of students working part-time; nowadays, station staff and/or part-time workers fill these roles during morning rush hours on many lines.[1]

It becomes difficult to shut the doors when the number of passengers is over 200% of a train's capacity, but pushers are often stationed on platforms when trains are at around 120% capacity,[citation needed] as they also help to organize passengers.

The term oshiya (押し屋?) is derived from the verb "osu" (押す?), meaning "push", and the suffix "-ya" (屋?), indicating "line of work."

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
man all we need now are pusher robots and it'd burst the trains so full of people

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
File:Kippu.png This Japanese rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

A pusher (oshiya (押し屋?) in Japanese) is a worker who pushes people onto the railway at a train station during the morning and evening rush hours.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
a pusher robot (oshiya (押し屋?) roboto in Japanese) is a robot who pushes people down the stairs to protect them.

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
huh, didnt know my hobby had a name

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

have the japanese automated the groping yet op

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
i wanna push you around

cuz i want somebody to shove

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sniep posted:

man all we need now are pusher robots and it'd burst the trains so full of people

i'm protected

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

theadder posted:

have the japanese automated the groping yet op

close http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boong-Ga_Boong-Ga

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

i will not be going to japan

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Wikipedia posted:

It is the first arcade game to simulate kancho - a popular prank in Japan where the victim is poked with two fingers in the anus whilst distracted.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

quote:

This page has some issues

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nigga_please

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fo_shizzle_my_nizzle

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
The Haram Emulsifier Code

The Haram Emulsifier Code- Simplified Please Always keep in the pocket . Both With "E" and Without "E" 120,140, 141, 160[a], 161, 252,300,301,422, 430, 431, 433, 435, 436, 441,470,471(*Animal Base),472[a],472[b],472[c],472[d], 472[e], 473, 474, 475, 476,477, 478, 481, 482, 483, 491, 492,493, 494, 542, 570, 572, 631, 635,920 (*471 Vegetable Base is said to be Halaal)

The following Emulsifiers – With or Without E are Suspected - Mashbooh - مَشْبُوْه E100, E110, E120, E153, E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E256, E270, E280. E325, E326, E327, E334, E335, E336, E337.E432, E433, E434, E440, E470, E472, E495 E904.

IT IS WORTH MENTIONING THAT:
According to Alqaradawi, substances that have changes in chemical formulae, take the fatwa of the new product regardless of the source--- like alcohol turned to vinegar. the final product is halal (although the source is not), or gelatin made from pig collagen (again the final compound is halal although the source is not) [3]

other scholars like the permanent committee in Saudi Arabia have labelled all products from non-halal sources (like pig/dog/etc.) as non-halal. [4]

of course here, by "product" i mean food.

the reader should always try to aim for the best, and always consult his/her heart before choosing an opinion to follow.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Alqaradawi says this is now "meat patty" and not "dog slices", ok to eat.

Messyass
Dec 23, 2003

quote:

The game also dispenses cards that rate players on their "sexual behavior", and for players who perform exceptionally well the machine will dispense a small plastic trophy in the shape of a pile of feces.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
The game features eight characters players can punish: "Ex-Girlfriend", "Ex-boyfriend", "gangster", "Mother In Law", "Gold-digger", "Child Prostitute", "child molester" and "Con-artist". During gameplay, the facial expression of the chosen character is displayed on a monitor.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oriental_riff

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A113

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Despite the fact that the Olympic Torch and PostCard viruses are a hoax, there have been other malware attacks using email pretending to be virtual postcards from well-known e-card websites.[4][5]

Such emails may contain a link claiming to be a virtual postcard, but in reality the website attempts to download a virus or other malware. The website linked in the postcard email mentioned by Sophos[4] attempts to install trojan software.

Such postcard emails have been used for years, but are not considered a "HUGE VIRUS COMING", nor is there apparent evidence of hard disks being 'burnt' by such malware.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Such postcard emails have been used for years, but are not considered a "HUGE VIRUS COMING", nor is there apparent evidence of hard disks being 'burnt' by such malware.

's all in the game, i suppose

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Several other sexual interests also exist in ETLE forms:

Whereas acrotomophilia refers to the sexual preference for amputees, apotemnophilia refers to sexual arousal in association with having an amputation,[6] although both can be experienced at the same time.[7] Apotemnophilia can be associated with the strong belief or desire that one's external body is mismatched to one's true nature,[8] a phenomenon called body integrity identity disorder,[9] and the desire to undergo surgery to remove a limb. People who temporarily adopt the role or identity of an amputee have been called disability pretenders.[9]

Whereas zoophilia refers to the sexual preference for animals, autozoophilia refers to sexual arousal in association with being an animal. Autozoophilia can be associated with the feeling or belief that one is less than 100% human or that one is an animal trapped in a human body, a phenomenon called species dysphoria.[10][11]

The sexual attraction to plush animals is termed plushophilia.[12] Anne Lawrence has proposed the terms autoplushophilia for the sexual attraction to being or changing one's body to have plush features, and fursuitism for sexual arousal from wearing a fursuit to temporarily resemble an anthropomorphic animal.[1]

Whereas pedophilia refers to the sexual preference for children, paraphilic infantilism refers to the sexual interest in being a child.[13]

The parallels between gender identity disorder and apotemnophilia have been noted,[9][14] as have the similarities between gender identity disorder and species identity disorder.[11]

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
in the future there will be seven billion recognized fetishes, each one defined as the tastes of a particular person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
i'm an autocopropostophile