Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lordpen
Jul 14, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDgxmhApOo8&t=2s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nh_8s9Sa64

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

faith

that those links are terrible

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zyklon B

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
WHAT IS A MAN?

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS

Lordpen
Jul 14, 2004

This movie came out in 1997, did it inspire the pinnacle of videogame storytelling released just two years later?

Dec 26, 2012

ssri's

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

the correct answer is "I don't know" so you can call Ravel out on her poo poo

but you need some wisdom check for that like anything else worthwhile in planescape: torment

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
my friend got a copy of tormet back when he bought a new videocard and i was like "hey that's d&d stuff you mind if i borrow this?" and then i never gave it back to him

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
so theft can change the nature of a man is what i am trying to say

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

a boner

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hentai

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
anime tits

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

pussy

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
To get serious for a second I really didn't like the Sopranos.

I thought it was good for like 1.5 seasons, and then sucked until the final season. Which was amazing.

So I guess overall 7.5/10

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
hey yo i have all your skins tarped out in my back room no big deal

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Dongslayer. posted:

hey yo i have all your skins tarped out in my back room no big deal
oh yeah sure you can go on back there and read the tattoos if you want I guess, I'm gonna keep the skins though you amnesiac gently caress.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

I likes this better n the gam boy color

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
nothing can change the nature of a man

but you go to the negative energy plain at the end so that's ok and works just fine

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i never really got the ending of that game, is he stuck down there permanently? cause that pretty much blows

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

StashAugustine posted:

i never really got the ending of that game, is he stuck down there permanently? cause that pretty much blows

iirc just for a very, very long time until he has paid for all of his sins

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Graaaaaace I need a sensory touch

Also Nordom reminded me of an ambulatory Magnemite and I imagine his voice in my head cannon every time my shiny magnezone stun locks some bitch in X

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

being subjected to violent sexual assault, OP

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
also when i played through torment i cheated in really high regeneration because the combat it was not good so cheating and stealing can both change the nature of a man

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

StashAugustine posted:

he went to d&d hell, thats' the ending

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

StashAugustine posted:

it's implied some of his companions are gonna try to bust him out of hell in a never to be made sequel

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxs3g0Xgh7k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
anyone remember an interview with Chris Avellone where when asked what PS:T would be like if released in the modern day he pissed the interviewer off by saying full voice acting and better companion animations, or did I make that up?

• Locked thread