Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
Toasty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Wormskull posted:

"My hands are all messed up so you better drive homey."

A good one for when you're eating chicken wings on the date

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

A good one for when you're eating chicken wings on the date

lmao

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i bet arche fucks like a tiger

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
This must be the way to the sky deck!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Let's Play Baby Making Game

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I wanna be the guy

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Are you okay?! BUSTAH WOORUFU!!!!

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Crack Shoot!!!!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Would you like to play a game of lucky strike?

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Sploooosh

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Fellis posted:

ungh ungh ungh

-doomguy tapping space trying to find the secret entrance

haha

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Bullshit! Ultra-failed attack!

Autoexec.bat
Dec 29, 2012

Just one more level
Uh hi I'm Spyro, what are you, some sort of goat?

Change Spyro as necessary.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Just, take-a-look-at this!

It's really powerful!

You were almost a Jill sandwich!

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Someone set us up the bomb

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
gotta go fast

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

What is the greatest lie ever created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on mankind? Slavery? The Holocaust? Dictatorship? No. It's the tool with which all that wickedness is built: altruism. Whenever anyone wants others to do their work, they call upon their altruism. Never mind your own needs, they say, think of the needs of... of whoever. The state. The poor. Of the army, of the king, of God! The list goes on and on. How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"? It's the "king and country" crowd who light the torch of destruction. It is this great inversion, this ancient lie, which has chained humanity to an endless cycle of guilt and failure. My journey to Rapture was my second exodus. In 1919, I fled a country that had traded in despotism for insanity. The Marxist revolution simply traded one lie for another. Instead of one man, the tsar, owning the work of all the people, *all* the people owned the work of all of the people. So, I came to America: where a man could own his own work, where a man could benefit from the brilliance of his own mind, the strength of his own muscles, the *might* of his own will. I had thought I had left the parasites of Moscow behind me. I had thought I had left the Marxist altruists to their collective farms and their five-year plans. But as the German fools threw themselves on Hitler's sword "for the good of the Reich", the Americans drank deeper and deeper of the Bolshevik poison, spoon-fed to them by Roosevelt and his New Dealists. And so, I asked myself: in what country was there a place for men like me - men who refused to say "yes" to the parasites and the doubters, men who believed that work was sacred and property rights inviolate. And then one day, the happy answer came to me, my friends: there was *no* country for people like me! And *that* was the moment I decided... to build one.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

What is the greatest lie ever created? What is the most vicious obscenity ever perpetrated on mankind? Slavery? The Holocaust? Dictatorship? No. It's the tool with which all that wickedness is built: altruism. Whenever anyone wants others to do their work, they call upon their altruism. Never mind your own needs, they say, think of the needs of... of whoever. The state. The poor. Of the army, of the king, of God! The list goes on and on. How many catastrophes were launched with the words "think of yourself"? It's the "king and country" crowd who light the torch of destruction. It is this great inversion, this ancient lie, which has chained humanity to an endless cycle of guilt and failure. My journey to Rapture was my second exodus. In 1919, I fled a country that had traded in despotism for insanity. The Marxist revolution simply traded one lie for another. Instead of one man, the tsar, owning the work of all the people, *all* the people owned the work of all of the people. So, I came to America: where a man could own his own work, where a man could benefit from the brilliance of his own mind, the strength of his own muscles, the *might* of his own will. I had thought I had left the parasites of Moscow behind me. I had thought I had left the Marxist altruists to their collective farms and their five-year plans. But as the German fools threw themselves on Hitler's sword "for the good of the Reich", the Americans drank deeper and deeper of the Bolshevik poison, spoon-fed to them by Roosevelt and his New Dealists. And so, I asked myself: in what country was there a place for men like me - men who refused to say "yes" to the parasites and the doubters, men who believed that work was sacred and property rights inviolate. And then one day, the happy answer came to me, my friends: there was *no* country for people like me! And *that* was the moment I decided... to build one.

This is a McDonald's drive thru.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

is this the tea party manifesto

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
you should sleep with me, and the reason is... I'M THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro
I'm not one of those beltway pansies. I could break the president in two… with my bare hands.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
don't open that door! *walks in front of girl and opens it for her while tipping fedora*

tokyosexwale
Jan 27, 2008
Tough...Don't blame us. Blame yourself or God. *after severing*

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
Let's go for a burger ... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i sing the dig-dug theme while wiggling my finger down her jeans

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

destroy the balls

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
I LOOOOOOVVVVVEE them balls!

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
If you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll find the things I teach ya is sure to beat ya, nevertheless you'll get a lesson from teacher now

Dec 26, 2012

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

*hops around* -fleaman from castlevaniua

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Touch the demon inside me

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with LIGHT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Welfare
Feb 12, 2009

Centrelink's Finest
PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND GET DOWN! - SWAT 4.

• Locked thread