Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meursault Horny

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

rofl

google THIS

im gay

ulvir

speaking of not generating original content

Salmiakki

whats your icon from, op? its really cute

google THIS

no i'm actually p. sure this is the first time anyone has ever said that byob sucks, it's p. clever imo, a humor vein well worth exploring further

dogcrash truther
I don't think he's trying to be funny

Dubsy

who actually cares

dogcrash truther
Care is cool

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

There is a poo poo that is literally screaming to be let out of my butt

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i like ot care about things it's nice

ulvir

I care abt things such as what I'm getting for dinner and which outing I'm going to have to attend

Salmiakki

i was given the #Idontcare gangtag by arnie, but the truth is, i do care. thats why i dont have it anymore

Dubsy

i care about the reputation of byob and its relative funniness, and where i fit in that picture :emo:

dogcrash truther
*emerges from cloud of doritos dust covered in corporate logos like a NASCAR car* who. actually. cares.

dogcrash truther

Dubsy posted:

i care about the reputation of byob and its relative funniness, and where i fit in that picture :emo:

who are you, again?

google THIS

there's a time and a place for care, you should care with care

Dubsy

dogcrash truther posted:

who are you, again?

my name is meursalt horny and I was up all night .waiting. to make this topic

e: real answer, nobody

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

who are you, again?

dubsy's new and you are being rude dct also you didn't take off your shoes in the mud room what the hell

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

tracking mud all over this fantastic thread yeesh

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

anyway did you and the boys have a nice time in the park

GEExCEE

a spectre is haunting the internet. it is the spectre of the old byob. all the powers of the Forums have entered into a holy alliance to confront this spectre, and, with cheeto laden breath, inspire in its breast a single, fleeting exhortation: "chill"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

There is a poo poo that is literally screaming to be let out of my butt

I took care of this and the poop is now swimming down the drain to freedom.

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
I don't think we're that bad OP.

cute anime girl

being mad over the internet

Kayle7

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves
moments before the wind.
to be quite frank, i think this is pretty good. so i guess we can just agree to disagree...

tao of lmao

honestly I'm upset someone is just gonna waltz in here and steal my gimmick like it's no thing.

problematic hug

sorry you feel that way, op

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

FluffieDuckie

if everyone who complained that there was no original content would actually create original content, byob would have original content

ulvir

Ive just finished my dinner, but Im suddenly hungry again for some reason

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i just rolled my eyes so hard i saw out of my rear end

Quincy Smallvoice

Bitches leave
i mean i.. i get it but... its not like... uhm important

Guillermus

op is mad and needs to calm down, roll one for him!

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Meursault Horny posted:

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

I am mad now because of this post

playground tough
ill kill u with my internet dick, op

Pizzatime

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

Meursault Horny posted:

you should post more and teach us to be funny and original

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Meursault Horny posted:

i'm actually really cool & buff so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Quincy Smallvoice posted:

i mean i.. i get it but... its not like... uhm important

someone's doing something he doesn't like on the internet, it is VERY important!

:tutbutt:

• Locked thread