Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

oh poo poo, i used to work with that woman with the pink highlights. she was actually pretty nice and chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

oh poo poo, i used to work with that woman with the pink highlights. she was actually pretty nice and chill
it's not 2. late to hook up

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Hale Satin!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Hail Silk!

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

That's p.good.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Op posts a single loving link and doesn't even add a loving thing to it.

First post doesn't have pictures, explanation, doesn't have poo poo.

Motherfucker, sperglords in D&D and games have better first posts than you.

Quit posting, point a gun into your forehead, and blow your brains out.

kill yourself irl

Hail Satan And Abort All Babies

The church of Satan, a semi farcical religion, has advised followers and non-followers alike that those who object to the Hobby Lobby ruling utilize their form to inform their physicians that they object to any and all restrictions on abortion.

From the article

"OP's stupid ABC article they probs found on mom's AOL account' posted:

"It really puts the conservative Christians and the anti-contraceptive Catholics in a bind: They're going to have to argue that a religious group should lose a RFRA claim that is on par with the Hobby Lobby claim," Hamilton said.

As the religious right fights to restrict rights via religious exemption, they may find that the standard of religious freedom from the RFRA might work against them. Have they dug too far into the mines of Moria and released the balrog onto the legal landscape?

If anyone thinks the current SCOTUS will support nonchristian exemptions, basically :lol:@U, but given the precident this sort of secretarian bickering is inevitable until some type of resolution on the SCOTUS level resolves the hole left open by the Hobby Lobby ruling.

Previous SA Coverage: http://www.somethingawful.com/news/were-all-gonna/

---

There's your OP you bitch idiot hellfucker. I did that in five minutes. Now go steal a gun from a liberal and murder people with it to prove your point you impotent fuckwit.

GBS is poo poo because of you, ZombieJesus. (send him hate PM's or something)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Roki B posted:

kill yourself irl

The church of Satan, a semi farcical religion, has advised followers and non-followers alike that those who object to the Hobby Lobby ruling utilize their form to inform their physicians that they object to any and all restrictions on abortion.

From the article

As the religious right fights to restrict rights via religious exemption, they may find that the standard of religious freedom from the RFRA might work against them. Have they dug too far into the mines of Moria and released the balrog onto the legal landscape?

If anyone thinks the current SCOTUS will support nonchristian exemptions, basically :lol:@U, but given the precident this sort of secretarian bickering is inevitable until some type of resolution on the SCOTUS level resolves the hole left open by the Hobby Lobby ruling.

---

There's your OP you bitch idiot hellfucker. I did that in five minutes. Now go steal a gun from a liberal and murder people with it to prove your point you impotent fuckwit.

New OP.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Refused posted:

both of which are completely unparalleled with any other medical procedure literature I've ever seen
Most other medical procedures you get because they've been recommended by a medical professional though. There's something objectively wrong with you and their are procedures to fix it. Abortion is an optional thing that someone decides themselves to do and is irreversible, so it could make a bit of sense to have a "are you sure" step in there, but the implementation always seems to come across as an intentional barrier to the procedure.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Biscuit Hider

ArbitraryC posted:

Most other medical procedures you get because they've been recommended by a medical professional though. There's something objectively wrong with you and their are procedures to fix it. Abortion is an optional thing that someone decides themselves to do and is irreversible, so it could make a bit of sense to have a "are you sure" step in there, but the implementation always seems to come across as an intentional barrier to the procedure.

Being pregnant is having something objectively wrong with you you dimwitted fucktard.

You don't know a loving thing about healthcare, shitstain.

I wish I could have aborted you.

Edit: The number I pick, arbitrarily, is the number of things you know about anything; ever.

:frogout:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Roki B posted:

Being pregnant is having something objectively wrong with you you dimwitted fucktard.

You don't know a loving thing about healthcare, shitstain.

I wish I could have aborted you.

Edit: The number I pick, arbitrarily, is the number of things you know about anything; ever.

:frogout:
You seem really angry about something but I can't really put my finger on what.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Biscuit Hider

ArbitraryC posted:

Having never put a finger on a living person, you wouldn't be expected to know.

Enjoy becoming a wizard I guess.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Kyrie eleison posted:

that's very libertarian of you. i'm impressed. but the Satanists don't agree with you.

"We should only have to review medical or scientific information based solely on fact and not politicized," said Jex Blackmore, the head of the Detroit chapter of The Satanic Temple. "Some of that state-drafted information is medical in nature [but] it's just that it's written in a very biased format."

it is very important for the Satanists to agree with me

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

ArbitraryC posted:

It's humanity. He hates humanity.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

ArbitraryC posted:

Abortion is not "irreversible", you can get pregnant any number of times.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Hail Santana

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Maoist Pussy posted:

Abortion is not "irreversible", you can get pregnant any number of times.

lol

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

:D

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Troll Bridgington posted:

The church of gently caress YOU, DAD!

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Biscuit Hider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjKYhcck9o4

Please don't bother trying to find the fetus, she's not there!

Her eyes were D & C!

*suction catheter solo*

Well its too late to say you're sorry.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Biscuit Hider

Roki B posted:

kill yourself irl

From the article

---

mods pls put in OP tia

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mods pls put OP in a headlock and punch his nerd face

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Roki B posted:

mods pls put in OP tia

nah nobody cares

unless you mean put it in his b-hole

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
short ops are cool. they keep the forum fresh and fun.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
The two opposing pieces of abortion literature :

Christian : If you abort, you will go to hell, which is a really lovely place

Satanist : If you abort, you will go to hell, which is a really cool place

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Did anyone say Hail Satan yet?

Hail Satan!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

He's right though. There's nothing of value lost when you have an abortion.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

guys guys guys.... i think... the church of satan might not really worship satan, aka the antichrist.

its a sort of satire, like that guy who got to take his drivers license photo with a pasta drainer on his head.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I like satan and I support this law,imo

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lucifer is the Light.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
History is written by the victors. God wrote a holy book and frankly even it makes him kind of look like a butthole. If satan wrote a book i think he would have come out looking good.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

Troll Bridgington posted:

The church of gently caress YOU, DAD!

Dad is a racist

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
ghail satan

naem
May 29, 2011

If you think killing babies sounds wrong, like me, maybe you should SUPPORT birth control because it PREVENTS BABY KILLING have you thought of that??

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
cenllysg Satan

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Robo Reagan posted:

to be fair it should be understood by the lady that she's about to get rid of something that would one day become a human and that there's alternatives like adoption if she feels able to put up with it for 9 months. guilt tripping people is dumb tho

unless it's a downsie in which case abortion is better etc

do u honestly believe that a single person who has ever gone for an abortion did not understand that a consequence of pregnancy is that it might some day become a human

this is v stupid

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
imo keep news /current event poo poo out of gbs bc gibbis nerds universally have dumb iopinions and shout kill theyself

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ilikedirt posted:

do u honestly believe that a single person who has ever gone for an abortion did not understand that a consequence of pregnancy is that it might some day become a human

yes im sorry this is the forum where we lol at people who think they're cyber dragons, people who think reagan was christ, and people who can't look at a YT video of cats without being triggered

people are gently caress mothering retarded and i can see how they might not think it though unless a doctor sits down and tells them this poo poo

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
It is well known that Satanists are trying to bring the Antichrist to power, and it's also less known that Satanists' babies are inherently evil and demonic and each spawn is capable of becoming the Antichrist.

The only sane solution is obviously to stab the gestating fetus of a pregnant Satanist with the 7 daggers of Megiddo

naem
May 29, 2011

SirEvelynTremble posted:

It is well known that Satanists are trying to bring the Antichrist to power,

No no that's Mormons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I am the Antichrist AMA.

• Locked thread