Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

by Smythe
http://www.fanbacked.com/c/31-rob-zombie-film/

quote:

Welcome to my next film. It is called 31. It is the story of five random people kidnapped on the five days leading up to Halloween and held hostage in a place called Murder World. While trapped inside this man-made Hell they must fight to survive playing the most violent game known to man... a game called 31.

31 has no rules. 31 has no boundaries. It is ever so simple. Do whatever you can do to kill your opponent before they kill you. Keep this up for 12 hours and freedom is yours.

Who are the opponents? Well... a group of vile, filthy, blood-thirsty clowns known as THE HEADS. They come in all shapes and sizes and each grows nastier than the last.

What kind of film is this you ask? It is a fast paced, mean dirty film for those who like it rough. Get ready for a sick piece of celluloid! This is some hardcore business for the blood-thirsty gore hounds.

I’m crowd funding because I realize that it’s an incredible opportunity to engage the fans. They’ve always been the most important thing for me because, with metal and horror, the fans aren’t just fans – it’s their life, their lifestyle. They live and breathe it, as I do, and any way that you can bring the people that are as passionate about it as you are into the process is a win-win for everybody.Get on board! Get involved! Be part of this horrifying business! The world of horror needs you!

Sounds like a winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Wish I didn't send all my money to Doobie now :(

illestG
Oct 8, 2009

Get ready for a sick piece of celluloid!

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I was never really impressed with his stuff.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Robert Zombie, you loving no talent hack.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'd pay towards funding a real Murder World ... better than Disneyworld I reckon

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hunger Games: Retarded Clown Edition

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
The only good movie he ever made was the trailer for Werewolf Women of the SS

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Yeah I'm starting to see a pattern what with his hard-on for clowns

naem
May 29, 2011

31? More like 49 Rob

Tripalium
Mar 20, 2009

coin coin connard
better idea, will someone please murder Rob Zombie and make this his epitaph:

SPACE HOMOS posted:

Robert Zombie, you loving no talent hack.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Crow_Rodeo posted:

If before I saw that someone had said to me "Nick Cage is gonna be Fu Manchu in a movie." I would've said that sounds like a terrible idea and I would've been so very, very wrong.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
sounds like it'd be better as a cooperative multiplayer videogame

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Bring back white zombie

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
i spent $300 to get RZ to follow me on twitter :)

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
He somehow managed to get 'Dragula' into every playstation game created in the late 90s why does he need my money?

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
devils rejects owned

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat

Crow_Rodeo posted:

it was good though you have to admit

i heard lords of salem was ok but i never actually saw it.

e: it wasn't lords of salem is was devils rejects

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
devils rejects had a bad rear end sound track and a creepy clown

Soulcleaver
Sep 25, 2007

Murderer
Has he made anything good in any medium since Astro-Creep 2000?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Hung thrihg the witches and a dragulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
wow scary clowns

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Most of Rob Zombie's movies are good, and this will probably be good, but none of the rewards in the year of our lord 2014 is a copy of the movie on blu ray, so I'm not going to give him any money to make it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVw5mnRI8Zw

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
not sure how rob zombo couldn't fund this himself.
1) rich as gently caress
2) really lovely cult movie creds
3) ???

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

He should do something nice with his time like a White Zombie reunion.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
Devil's Rejects was awesome.

I didn't like Lords of Salem much, but it was still well done.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Personperson14 posted:

He should do something nice with his time like a White Zombie reunion.

That didn't happen? White Zombie played a few months back at that music fest here in Virginia that he does every year. I didn't know it was a one-off. I feel so special now.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

I remember reading some story here about a goon who was a roadie or some poo poo, and Rob Zombie was talking poo poo so the goon walks over and towers above Zombie, because apparently Rob Zombie is a sawed-off little poo poo, and just said "Eat poo poo, Zombie!" and Rob Zombie shut his drat mouth.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

im pooping! posted:

I remember reading some story here about a goon who was a roadie or some poo poo, and Rob Zombie was talking poo poo so the goon walks over and towers above Zombie, because apparently Rob Zombie is a sawed-off little poo poo, and just said "Eat poo poo, Zombie!" and Rob Zombie shut his drat mouth.

I hope this is true.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
If I were rich I'd totally invest in his movie.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

im pooping! posted:

And that goon was Albert Einstein. Zombie is a bitch fit trowing pussy who cuts bands from tours for drinking backstage. He wouldn't get in a fight, but security would have chucked that goon halfway through the word "Eat..."

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Worse than this movie is the discovery of fanbacked. Like why do we need another kickstarter?

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
Sounds like he ripped of the video game Manhunt but with clowns.
I also like his idea of "you guys pay me to make a movie and I keep all the profits".
Yep. Win-win.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i bet the cast is gonna be pretty spooky, though

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
Rob Zombie is pretty good but he's got enough money to fund his own movie so gently caress him

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Halloween? Clowns? Amusement Park? "Murder"?

Yup, sounds like a Rob Zombie movie alright.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
Lords of Salem was a real stinker and people shouldn't give him money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeletome
Feb 4, 2011

Tell them about the tournament!

DEHHHHHH AYAM THUH WUN ECKSTUHMUNATIN' SUH TRIPPUH THRU THRU THUH TREES STRANGALAH THUH BREES

• Locked thread