Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
california roll
Feb 23, 2009
are the retsuprae guys still trying to piggy back off his fame?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Titty Warlord posted:

the pewds calls it "commentating" instead of "lets playing"

Every single call of duty player calls it that which is what he started doing on the Tube.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
just save your money for the reaction video to the reaction video of the older videos

"I remember this. This is the part where I laughed really loud at the sound of my own voice making fart noises while playing Amnesia."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Typical Pubbie posted:

just save your money for the reaction video to the reaction video of the older videos

"I remember this. This is the part where I laughed really loud at the sound of my own voice making fart noises while playing Amnesia."

PewDiePie FTW.

Dead.juice
Dec 14, 2011

Sexier than assless chaps

Space Hamlet posted:

ive caught glimpses of his videos before (didnt like em) but only watching a little bit of this one did i realize that the dude has an accent

Same. I thought he had brain damage, and his humor was this elaborate gig where he tricks people into not realizing he is currently having a seizure.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
classic pewds

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

the biggest youtube star plays videogames and makes terrible vids targeting 13 year olds, makes a fair amount of money and gets a hot girlfriend which makes me depressed

then I think about that kim kardashian phone game and how she literally made 80+ million bucks by saying a couple of lines and want to kill myself

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
time to care about people making money like it's worth anything

im quite serious btw, our whole concept of wealth is hosed and kim kardashian proves it

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

The "adults react to pewdiepie" video is really bad and it shows how retarded slowbeef and his friends are.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
a hot guy, and a gamer? color me impressed.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

He's not hot.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Widestancer posted:

He's not hot.

he is if ur a 13 year old girl

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Widestancer posted:

He's not hot.

girls calling him 'hot' or cute always stumped me but as a guy I was like "welp shows what I know" but thanks for confirming that those girls are, in fact, 13 year olds with exceedingly bad taste

AndyAML
Jul 24, 2006

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES
It's Pewd's world. We just live in it...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AndyAML posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

AndyAML posted:

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Pumprag posted:

The "adults react to pewdiepie" video is really bad and it shows how retarded slowbeef and his friends are.

it was a bad video yeah

the dude taking the bong hits got the video flagged as mature. the rape screaming didn't

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

old pewds: arooo rruuhhmmmm dhurr rape el o el rrroooo
Director's Commentary: (thoughtfully) dahrrooo buhhrrrr gglug

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!

Ekster posted:

the biggest youtube star plays videogames and makes terrible vids targeting 13 year olds, makes a fair amount of money and gets a hot girlfriend which makes me depressed

then I think about that kim kardashian phone game and how she literally made 80+ million bucks by saying a couple of lines and want to kill myself

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AndyAML posted:

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

bhlaab posted:

old pewds: arooo rruuhhmmmm dhurr rape el o el rrroooo
Director's Commentary: (thoughtfully) dahrrooo buhhrrrr gglug

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

Ekster posted:

if it makes you feel any better her mansion will be a giant bullseye for the cannibals when it all goes to poo poo

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
these unjust works will be torn down

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
the justin bieber of youtube

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I wish Pewdiepie and Hannah Minx would trade bodies

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Is it just me, or does younger Pewds sound sexier?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
wait in that tumbnail has he photoshop liquified his face to look more angry? wat

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Video Viddy Games posted:

the justin bieber of youtube

p. sure justin bieber started out his career on youtube back when he was 12-ish I think and didn't systematically destroy his life

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Ekster posted:

p. sure justin bieber started out his career on youtube back when he was 12-ish I think and didn't systematically destroy his life

i cant even keep up with these young celebs anymore. just last week i found out a guy with a high voice is cal,led fred and john cenas son. i dont understand

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

i cant even keep up with these young celebs anymore. just last week i found out a guy with a high voice is cal,led fred and john cenas son. i dont understand

the world is moving forward without us

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i hear pewdie stopped making rape jokes so that's one less thing tumblr teens can hate him for

now they can hate him for everything else

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Is it just me, or does younger Pewds sound sexier?

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

i ate a bowl of fruity pebbles for breakfast today and on the back of the box was john cena with big letters TEAM FRUITY. im probably not the first person on the internet to notice this

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

bhlaab posted:

i ate a bowl of fruity pebbles for breakfast today and on the back of the box was john cena with big letters TEAM FRUITY. im probably not the first person on the internet to notice this

I am torn about that marketing thing because john cena sticks but fruity pebbles are way better than coco pebbles

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i remember thinking fruity pebbles would be awesome if it didn't get soggy the moment it touched a tiny amount of milk, but now i am old and eat healthy responsible breakfasts and that dream has flown like so many others.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i remember thinking fruity pebbles would be awesome if it didn't get soggy the moment it touched a tiny amount of milk, but now i am old and eat healthy responsible breakfasts and that dream has flown like so many others.

I like frosted mini wheats because you can kinda pretend they're healthy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think milk is nasty so I just ate dry rear end cereal, and my life is better for it.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

I like soy or rice milk because cow milk is mostly cow pus

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I think milk is nasty so I just ate dry rear end cereal, and my life is better for it.

lash this degenerate to a cross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

dry fistfuls of peanut butter crunch

• Locked thread