Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
One of the JSON files contains spawn data. Monstergroups.JSON I think. It's a bit fiddly, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Which JSON file contains the underbrush scavenging drop tables? I'd like to make it have a chance of yielding seeds since as it is its rather hard to farm anything other than berries and the odd bit of weed.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I don't think any do, last time I checked. That stuff is probably still hardcoded.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I'm still sort of boggling at you guys turning the spawn rate up to 3 or 5x, I turned it down to half and I'm thinking "Yeah, this is just about right, this is a nice enough challenge."

Although now that I know the bullwhip is the best "melee weapon" (I love that it's actually a very short-range, infinite-ammo gun) I may run an archeologist in a 1x spawn rate world.

acidia
Oct 31, 2012
So the game::forage() command pulls from mushroom_forest and trash_forest... if you wanted to add seeds, you could go into item_groups.json and add them to either group but the text will still remain the same. Veggies and eggs are hard-coded. Trash_forest is used by a number of buildings but I believe that is the only place that mushroom_forest is used. Hope that helps.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Gotta say, I love the atomic battery mod. Plutonium-powered MP3 players and hotplates: definitely 100% safe.

Drevoak
Jan 30, 2007
Anyone have strategies for surviving the beginning as a tweaker? I feel like the only way to survive would be spawning near a big supply of food and water and holding out until the addiction is gone.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Drevoak posted:

Anyone have strategies for surviving the beginning as a tweaker? I feel like the only way to survive would be spawning near a big supply of food and water and holding out until the addiction is gone.

Any of the addiction starts is pretty much horde food and a water source as fast as possible, then wait it out.
Alcoholics probably have it easiest as you can use available booze to limit the effects and give yourself more time to get sorted. Or just be a drunken master.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can someone post a min max build for dicking around? I'm having trouble getting past the first day or two.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Turtlicious posted:

Can someone post a min max build for dicking around? I'm having trouble getting past the first day or two.

Going into the debug tab in the options menu and bumping up the available points and trait limits is the best way to just be more powerful (200 or so will get you max stats and every positive trait plus some extra for skills), but otherwise:

Night Vision, Fleet-Footed and Parkour Expert really help with survivability, because you can go in at night and see zombies before they see you while outdistancing any you do engage and leading them across difficult terrain.

If you've turned off skill rust, Forgetful is free points, and Trigger Happy, Ugly, and Truth Teller are generally considered the most minor of drawbacks. Asthmatic, Nearsighted, and Farsighted are also good value. If you have both vision disads, you start with bifocals. I tend to take Heavy Sleeper, since a little prep work will ensure a safe sleeping environment and you wake up if something bites you anyway.

The Bionic Prepper profession starts with an integrated toolset and enough mechanics skill that you can start working on a deathmobile immediately, or if you take Bow Hunter and spend a point on Fabrication skill, you can make all the arrows you want easily.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What about stats? Which is most important? Strength for sure, but how do the others fit into it?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you want to just mess about and not develop, you want strength to make you better with weapons and do more damage/take more hits/carry more poo poo, you probably want a point or two of perception to not step on landmines, and you want some dex/more perception if you want to shoot anything, as they give you penalties to ranged combat if you aren't good at them.

Intelligence is not really useful other than for crafting/bionics, it doesn't affect your ability to beat stuff up.

It's fairly self explanatory in the menu.

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
is to become the God of Swag.
I don't recommend you giving yourself free character points in the options, as I find that the default number of points is more than enough if you play around with character builds long enough. I do end up changing the max number of points spent in positive/negative traits though, as I find it's the opposite; the default value hardly lets you customize your character enough.

Here's the character build I like to use; the only ill-gotten points in this build are from forgetful, as I play with skill rust off.

code:
[Stats]
  Strength: 14          Can't do much archery with low strength, and carrying car parts is a struggle even at 14 strength.
  Dexterity: 10         Minimizes the ranged penalty without spending more points than necessary.
  Intelligence: 12      It'd be nice if this could go lower, but that really hurts you on upper-level books.
  Perception: 10        You can spot all traps at this level.

[Skills]
  I don't select any of these as every skill is trainable in-game, and every point spent here is a point you can't spend on 
  something that can't be attained in-game.

[Profession]
  Novice Martial Artist:  I end up going with this, because it earns you a point and doesn't have negative starting gear 
  (just not that good of starting gear).

[Traits I Use]

[Positive]

Fleet Footed:      The speed boost on flat ground is nothing to sneeze at. This makes you much better to outrun threats.
    Night Vision:      There's no reason not to grab this; it's extremely useful in dark areas and at night.
    Packmule:          This is the best trait in the game; a 40% boost to your carrying volume.
    Quick:             If you can only pick one, Quick or Fleet Footed, go with quick. It gives you an extra 10% of action 
                       points, which means you can attack more often, and run further per turn. Combined with fleet footed, 
                       it means that only the fastest enemies can keep up.
    Robust Genetics:   Only necessary if you plan to mess around with mutations, but absolutely necessary if you do.

[Negative]

Animal Discord:    Animals hate you more, there is no doubt. But I find that the real assholes you have to worry about 
                       (bears and moose), will tend to attack even if you go the opposite and have animal empathy. So to 
                       hell with all of them, you're just going to kill them anyway.
    Clumsy:            Makes you a little louder when walking around and more likely to set off traps, but traps are relatively 
                       rare (and easily set off by throwing a stick on them) and I find that critters and zombies tend to follow 
                       you more by smell anyway.
    Forgetful:         I turn skill rust off, so this is basically free points. I wouldn't use it if skill rust was on.
    Glass Jaw:         In my experience, if my head health gets so low that glass jaw actually makes a difference, then I'm 
                       already dead. Helmets also give great protection to heads.
    Heavy Sleeper:     As far as I can tell, this is actually a positive trait, as it makes you less likely to wake up during 
                       the night. You'll wake up anyway if something bites on you.
    Insomniac:         Although I use it, I'm actually not sure how I feel about this one. Normally I don't notice much of a 
                       difference, but every once in a while it becomes a pain to get to sleep without some sleeping pills. Of 
                       course, once you have a little cooking and a gas mask, sleeping pills become stupidly easy to get.
    Lightweight:       It says negative effects, but really it just keeps you drunk/high/whatever longer.
    Poor Hearing:      I've honestly never been able to tell a difference between a play-through with and without poor hearing.
    Strong Scent:      Makes you easier to track; I use it, but it might not actually be worth it for the single point.
    Truth Teller:      Most NPCs are dicks and need shooting anyway, so I don't care too much about lying to them.
    Ugly:              NPCs that care about this are getting shot anyway.

[Traits I Don't Use, But You Might Consider]

[Positive]

Add. Resistant:    It's pretty expensive at three points, but this pretty much allows you to down a ton of drugs at once or 
                       on a semi-regular basis, without worrying too much about addiction.
    Fast Reader:       It's only a point and it greatly reduces reading time. Given the new importance of books in the game, this 
                       might be something I start to pick for future play-throughs.
    Pain Resistant:    This is pretty self-explanatory; I tend to avoid it just because of the prevalence of pain killers in the 
                       game, and also because I usually back off combat once my pain hits the upper limits of what aspirin can handle.
    Parkour Expert:    I find this isn't as necessary if you take both Quick and Fleet-Footed, but if you don't take those, then this 
                       can give you a great upper-hand when leading zombies onto bushes and other choke-points. It's only a point less 
                       though, so you really are better off spending an extra point for one of those over this.
    Strong Back:       This would be a great trait if it only cost a point less; but at 3 points, there's better places to put your 
                       money, so to speak.
  [Negative]

Far-Sighted:       It basically makes it a pain to use any sort of eye protection if you have this trait, but otherwise it 
                       doesn't really have any draw-backs. If you take this, always combine it with near-sighted for a total of
                       four points to spend.
    Near-Sighted:      Same deal as far-sighted; if you take this, you should take both. There's no real reason not to.
    Pacifist:          This makes the early game a pain, as you'll always be at incredibly low morale. But you only need to kill 
                       100 of an enemy before you no longer have morale penalties for killing them, which makes common enemies 
                       quickly have no effect with this trait. A great place to gain four points if you can deal with the low morale 
                       for a little while (or at least until you find some drugs).
    Trigger Happy:     A great place to pickup two points if you never plan on heavily using firearms. A terrible choice if you 
                       do eventually want to use them though.

[Traits That Are A Bad Idea (because they're implemented badly)]

[Positive]

Substance Tol.:    This just means that drugs don't do as much for you; yes you don't get negative effects for as long, but 
                       you also miss out on the positive effects. This is absolutely a trait that belongs in the negative category.
    Gourmand:          This would be a great trait if it worked, but I've dug through the code and can find no reference to it outside 
                       of the JSON declaration file, which makes me suspect it literally does nothing.
  [Negative]

Hates Food [X]:    These are just downright dumb; they don't just give you a morale penalty, they flat out make you nauseas and 
                       throw up if you eat these foods. These really should have been implemented as two points traits that just gave 
                       you the morale penalties. As is though, stay away.

The King of Swag fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jul 30, 2014

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Swap out Novice Martial Artist for Groom, you also gain a point last I checked but the suit comes with some storage, unlike the gi.

Unless the gi does something I'm not aware of, I think I tried it and it was a pocketless robe more or less.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
If you're having trouble surviving the first couple days, I honestly still stand by the opinion that you probably want to frontload a couple skills as well. Stats are great for long term play, but skills make the early game a lot easier and let you get to the point of being a stable and effective explorer much quicker.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
What I find really fun is using randomly generated builds that are often terrible, but then giving myself a few items based on my random skills using the debug menu. Makes the start to the game less boring and repetetive (find heavy stick, find basics, find books etc...)

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

The King of Swag posted:

I don't recommend you giving yourself free character points in the options, as I find that the default number of points is more than enough if you play around with character builds long enough. I do end up changing the max number of points spent in positive/negative traits though, as I find it's the opposite; the default value hardly lets you customize your character enough.

Here's the character build I like to use; the only ill-gotten points in this build are from forgetful, as I play with skill rust off.

So what do you set the trait point caps to? I agree that 12 is pretty limiting.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
Yeah, why can't anyone take the zlave code and make it work on robot corpses to make packbots? Seems simple enough. I don't get the outrage though, doesn't seem sexual.

Also why do the gimp suits keep coming up? That was a goon addition. Cause bondage and the apocalypse is a thing.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

Yeah, why can't anyone take the zlave code and make it work on robot corpses to make packbots? Seems simple enough. I don't get the outrage though, doesn't seem sexual.
It's kind of one of our 'things' here to interpret everything in the worst possible light. It's all racist, sexist, or a fetish, pretty much.

The King of Swag posted:

[Negative]

Hates Food [X]: These are just downright dumb; they don't just give you a morale penalty, they flat out make you nauseas and
throw up if you eat these foods. These really should have been implemented as two points traits that just gave
you the morale penalties. As is though, stay away.
Maybe they changed this in the experimental, because I could swear that your suggestion is indeed how it's currently implemented. The "just morale penalties," anyway. It's pretty nasty, too, -75 for a while.

Strudel Man fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Jul 30, 2014

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,

RickVoid posted:

So what do you set the trait point caps to? I agree that 12 is pretty limiting.

I just set it to 1000 (in the options, go down instead of up; when you go lower than zero, it rotates around to the max), since I don't see any reason to limit the number of points invested in traits. Points aren't free, to get them you need to take negative traits or take them away from your stats.

Strudel Man posted:

Maybe they changed this in the experimental, because I could swear that your suggestion is indeed how it's currently implemented. The "just morale penalties," anyway. It's pretty nasty, too, -75 for a while.

I only tried using them once (a month ago? maybe two) after another poster here mentioned it, and what's happening is that you get a morale penalty because the food makes you nauseas. If you have a weak stomach or you're just unlucky, it'll also make your character throw-up.

Edit: That said, if it has been changed, then I still wouldn't take those traits. I'd consider them a fair trade-off if they worked like morality from killings, where there's thresholds you pass as you kill [X] number of enemies, that reduces the morale penalties until there's no longer any effect. Without something like that in place though, no matter how many fruit/vegetables/whatever you eat, you'll always have a hugely negative reaction to them.

The King of Swag fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Jul 30, 2014

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

The King of Swag posted:

Edit: That said, if it has been changed, then I still wouldn't take those traits. I'd consider them a fair trade-off if they worked like morality from killings, where there's thresholds you pass as you kill [X] number of enemies, that reduces the morale penalties until there's no longer any effect. Without something like that in place though, no matter how many fruit/vegetables/whatever you eat, you'll always have a hugely negative reaction to them.
Well, that's kinda the point, isn't it? Starting points are precious; it'd be too obvious to take them if you could overcome the aversion. I considered "hates vegetables" to be restrictive, but fair, until I found out that rice counted as a vegetable, because come on.

Also: The depressant effects of alcohol seem somewhat painfully strong. I had the idea of a character surviving entirely on boozeberries and strawberry surprise, since they actually have quite good nutrition/volume ratios (90 quench and 120/48 nutrition per point, respectively), and are in fact healthy. But even with addiction resistance I become an alcoholic really fast (guess that makes sense), and a single drink costs me 14% speed, 2 intelligence and perception, and one dexterity from 'depressants,' and takes over an hour to wear off. Doesn't seem like booze offers that much benefit, at least for ingestion.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Well, it's booze. Of course it doesn't.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Got the latest experimental, what the hell happened to no zombie revival/slow zombies? No longer in the default mod list and I don't see it in the mod section of the forum.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

AceRimmer posted:

Got the latest experimental, what the hell happened to no zombie revival/slow zombies? No longer in the default mod list and I don't see it in the mod section of the forum.

What I want is no automatic zombie revival while keeping higher level zombies reviving the dead in. I don't mind a zombie necromancer making my job harder by reviving zombies, but having to pulp every corpse is just pointless busywork.

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,

Strudel Man posted:

Well, that's kinda the point, isn't it? Starting points are precious; it'd be too obvious to take them if you could overcome the aversion. I considered "hates vegetables" to be restrictive, but fair, until I found out that rice counted as a vegetable, because come on.

I don't think it'd make it anymore of a must have trait than all the other negative traits that are easily overcome with some drugs or by other means, and it'd actually make them work just like Pacifism already does. Considering how much the DDA team goes for realism, I'm actually surprised they haven't implemented a threshold system for the non-allergy food traits. No matter how much you hate a food, if you aren't physically allergic, eventually you're either going to get used to it when you have to eat a lot of it, or you're going to get hungry enough that'll you'll eat anything even vaguely food-like.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

GlyphGryph posted:

If you're having trouble surviving the first couple days, I honestly still stand by the opinion that you probably want to frontload a couple skills as well. Stats are great for long term play, but skills make the early game a lot easier and let you get to the point of being a stable and effective explorer much quicker.

I'd definitely suggest to anyone who is having trouble surviving to drop their intelligence and put extra points into skills as it'll increase your survivability in the early game significantly.

Parkour Expert is also one of the best traits for melee fighters, halving your movement penalty on terrain means you can move over cars quickly and attack quickly whilst a zombie is slowed massively in relation to you. Kiting onto vehicles in particular with Parkour Expert allows you to fight a horde of 50 zombies on the first day with a pipe.

Much less important if you're competent at the game or use ranged weapons but for people looking to make fights easier kiting onto obstructions is the way to go.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Strumpie posted:

Parkour Expert is also one of the best traits for melee fighters
It's one of the best traits period. When it doesn't help you with offense it helps you run away. There is no situation where it isn't useful.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
Is there any targeted way now to remove faulty bionics? Of all the randomized things in the game, that's the one that really, really begs me to savescum, since I hate for a random failure to give me a permanent disability, short of it being erased (along with other stuff that I actually want) by another, future failure.

The King of Swag posted:

I don't think it'd make it anymore of a must have trait than all the other negative traits that are easily overcome with some drugs or by other means, and it'd actually make them work just like Pacifism already does. Considering how much the DDA team goes for realism, I'm actually surprised they haven't implemented a threshold system for the non-allergy food traits. No matter how much you hate a food, if you aren't physically allergic, eventually you're either going to get used to it when you have to eat a lot of it, or you're going to get hungry enough that'll you'll eat anything even vaguely food-like.
You suppress the other ones with drugs or with equipment, but the disability itself doesn't fundamentally 'go away.' Even with pacifism, the morale effect is just a magnification of the basic situation with zombie children; the threshold there isn't associated with the flaw specifically. And the slower combat skill development remains forever.

Permanent food hate is a little weird, but personally, I'd say it's the only way to implement them that really makes them meaningful disadvantages.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

There is a targeted way to remove bionics and I'm pretty sure it includes faulty ones. I don't remember how you do it, though.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Cardiovorax posted:

There is a targeted way to remove bionics and I'm pretty sure it includes faulty ones. I don't remember how you do it, though.
It's actually on the bionics page now! Hard to do, apparently, but still, that's nice.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
Removing bionics have been in for a while now. This led to the strange situation where you could remove your arm to replace it with a fusion blaster, then remove the fusion blaster and regrow an arm.

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Hit p to enter the bionics powers menu, - to start planning subtracting a bionic, and then hit the appropriate key. Its a pretty difficult roll and requires a knife plus a first-aid kit.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Am I just really unlucky with worldgen or do roads out of town literally lead nowhere but farms and FEMA camps? With the rare megastore thrown in? I really kind of want to find a science lab, but I'm having no luck, and the subway system proved to go nowhere I haven't been or can't easily get to.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

A lot of them will lead to odd facilities but some should lead to other towns. You may simply be unlucky.

Ironically, if you found a science lab, it would make it much easier to find more.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The OP seems horrifically out of date, and the thread is getting somewhat long. Could we think of doing an updated thread?

Unrelated, but could someone tell me how to power refridgerators and other things? How does that all work?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Power so far as I know amounts to 'is built onto a vehicle with a charged battery'

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Drevoak posted:

This, basically. The withdrawal penalties are brutal and if they hit when you're in a fight you will die horribly.

Alcoholic is the easiest to manage, crack is the toughest. You can get a hold of anti-psychotics in pharmacies or doctors' offices which will eliminate the DTs, although you'd have some other penalties as well. Alternatively, just go with nicotine addict since it's just one fewer point earned and a far smaller pain in the rear end.

The King of Swag
Nov 10, 2005

To escape the closure,
Since I'm bored right now, and 90% of my posts in this thread are things I wish DDA did better, or how they could do things better, I've decided to post about something I wish they would do about weapons in the game, and that is:

Make them variable and customizable!

Given that everything in the game can be used as a weapon, you'd think there'd be a plethora of options for murdering stuff with, but you'd be wrong. The sad fact is, weapons are what they are, so some weapons are inherently better than others and always will be, and the weapons in the game tend to take a linear path from worst to best. Once you've found a better weapon, you no longer have any use for the majority of "lesser" weapons.

So here are some ideas (that will never in a million years be implemented) that could lessen the issue.

• In addition to the condition of an item, give them inherent quality that affects their stats. A cheap mass-produced axe made of crap iron needs to be thicker than a fine steel axe, and is never going to hold as good an edge as the quality steel. This also extends the life of a lot of crafting recipes; right now, once you make an item, you're unlikely to need another one for a long time. But with a quality system, you have a reason to replace a weapon made with low skill and scavenged materials, with the same weapon now made at a higher skill level and with quality materials.
  • Give melee weapons a similar mod system to firearms. Right now this is sorta done with crafting, such as turning a bat into a nail bat, but it can be taken so much further. Add some grip tape to a pipe to make it easier to wield; lace razors into the end of a whip to increase cutting damage, but at the cost of potentially hurting yourself when you use it. Strap a landmine onto the end of a sledgehammer to make a one-use "make anything dead" tool. Although it sounds like it'd be very complicated at first, it'd work almost identically to the firearm system; every weapon can accept X number of mods in Y number of positions. A bat and a pipe may have a "grip" and "striking surface" position, where other melee weapons may have completely different mod locations.

So much for wishing.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

The King of Swag posted:

Since I'm bored right now, and 90% of my posts in this thread are things I wish DDA did better, or how they could do things better, I've decided to post about something I wish they would do about weapons in the game, and that is:

Make them variable and customizable!

Given that everything in the game can be used as a weapon, you'd think there'd be a plethora of options for murdering stuff with, but you'd be wrong. The sad fact is, weapons are what they are, so some weapons are inherently better than others and always will be, and the weapons in the game tend to take a linear path from worst to best. Once you've found a better weapon, you no longer have any use for the majority of "lesser" weapons.

So here are some ideas (that will never in a million years be implemented) that could lessen the issue.

• In addition to the condition of an item, give them inherent quality that affects their stats. A cheap mass-produced axe made of crap iron needs to be thicker than a fine steel axe, and is never going to hold as good an edge as the quality steel. This also extends the life of a lot of crafting recipes; right now, once you make an item, you're unlikely to need another one for a long time. But with a quality system, you have a reason to replace a weapon made with low skill and scavenged materials, with the same weapon now made at a higher skill level and with quality materials.
  • Give melee weapons a similar mod system to firearms. Right now this is sorta done with crafting, such as turning a bat into a nail bat, but it can be taken so much further. Add some grip tape to a pipe to make it easier to wield; lace razors into the end of a whip to increase cutting damage, but at the cost of potentially hurting yourself when you use it. Strap a landmine onto the end of a sledgehammer to make a one-use "make anything dead" tool. Although it sounds like it'd be very complicated at first, it'd work almost identically to the firearm system; every weapon can accept X number of mods in Y number of positions. A bat and a pipe may have a "grip" and "striking surface" position, where other melee weapons may have completely different mod locations.

So much for wishing.

A land-mine at the end of a sledge seems... ill-advised. Like, the vibrations traveling down the shaft pulped all the bones in my arms, which is fine because fragments from the exploded hammer-head shredded my torso and head, so i'm past caring, kind of bad idea.

I like the rest though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Obviously it's a throwing weapon.