Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I've been working in a high-level position in a prominent computer company based in the US for a few years now, and I thought I'd share my latest product idea that'll be hitting the shelves this Winter [Just in time for the Holidays!]. It's called bunk computers, and it's two computers stacked on top of each other. One person could use both computers, or one person could use one and another person could use the other one. We're all really excited about this idea, and I'll be sure to make up a discount code for 'Possers on release ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Legally I can't tell you which company it is that I'm currently working for but when they put out a press release for bunk computers I'm going to tell them to put YosPos memes and jokes in it, such as pictures of bill cosby and the adventure time .gif with the deer hands, so keep an eye out for that.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
From the upcoming product page FAQ:

Q. Will I be able to use my bunk computers in a horizontal configuration?
A. No

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

no they will not posted:

From the upcoming product page FAQ:

Q. Will I be able to use my bunk computers in a horizontal configuration?
A. No

Can I have enough Bunk Computer stacked vertically in such a way I can have it be a virtual wife?

She can be taller than me and cuck me with computer studs on the screen

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Valeyard posted:

Can I have enough Bunk Computer stacked vertically in such a way I can have it be a virtual wife?

She can be taller than me and cuck me with computer studs on the screen

I don't really understand what you're asking for, but if you're saying what I think you're saying I'm pretty sure a regular computer positioned just above head-height would do what you want.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
hi g0m

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

bunk thread

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Hello.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

no they will not posted:

I don't really understand what you're asking for, but if you're saying what I think you're saying I'm pretty sure a regular computer positioned just above head-height would do what you want.

Oop's how embarrassing, I misunderstood the OP!

Metrication
Dec 12, 2010

Raskin had one problem: Jobs regarded him as an insufferable theorist or, to use Jobs's own more precise terminology, "a shithead who sucks".
how are two imacs stacked on top of each other without falling down ?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Metrication posted:

verrrrrry carefully hehe

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
thought this had something to do with the detective from the Wire, am very disappointed now...

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Metrication posted:

That's obviously company secrets... buy some stock and maybe I'll let you know ;)

ArcadianGoose
Oct 26, 2013

I'm pumped for this. Where can I back this kickstarter?

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

no they will not posted:

That's obviously company secrets... buy some stock and maybe I'll let you know ;)

how can we buy the stock fi you wont tell us what company it is ????>??????????????

????????????????????????????????
[/m]

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
With bunk computers, you can fit twice as many computers into a computer lab. Very efficient.

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
how is this different from kapton-taping two Raspberry Pi's together?????

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hello, gOm. I work at Firm and I am one-upping your idea by making what I call the Quad Bunk. It is 4 computers, or you might even called them a Double Bunk or perhaps a Triple Bunk if you think about it. They are selling like hot cakes, or at least they will when we start selling them, on the day before Winter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
sounds like a great idea, but please dont share it with ur fyad friend "top bunk wanker"

• Locked thread