Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I can't believe CSI is still ongoing when literally all but two of the original cast are gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

computer parts posted:

I can't believe CSI is still ongoing when literally all but two of the original cast are gone.
Who's still there? I swear everyone left or died.

Don't tell me the guy who plays Nick is still on that show. I guess he wasn't ever meant for much else then.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Sober posted:

Who's still there? I swear everyone left or died.

Don't tell me the guy who plays Nick is still on that show. I guess he wasn't ever meant for much else then.

He is one of them, I thought Catherine was the other but it turns out she was gone for a season, the real other one is Jim Brass (who is cool).

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

quote:

Leading the team is Special Agent Dwayne Pride (Golden Globe Award winner Scott Bakula), aka “King,” a native of NOLA who is driven by his need to do what is right. Working with Pride is Special Agent Christopher LaSalle (Lucas Black), who plays hard but works harder; and Special Agent Meredith “Merri” Brody (Zoe McLellan), a charismatic and tough interrogator who transferred from the Great Lakes office in search of a fresh start.

Jesus christ, this reads like a parody.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
It was probably watching Quantum Leap syndication that did it, but I always remain hopeful for anything with Scott Bakula in it. Also I refuse to believe something can be worse than NCIS:LA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omne
Jul 12, 2003

Orangedude Forever

computer parts posted:

He is one of them, I thought Catherine was the other but it turns out she was gone for a season, the real other one is Jim Brass (who is cool).

Hate to break it to you, but Detective Brass "retire" at the end of the most recent season. He won't be back for S15.

• Locked thread