Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Oh god, you gave in. Now he knows you can be pushed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
repost eggs pic + painting plz

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

A Curvy Goonette posted:

repost eggs pic + painting plz

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Lulu, eat teh egg

...I guess not.

Amphiuma posted:

Cat Confused by Eggs
Clip Studio Paint, 2014

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

it's art

it's perfect

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

art, motherfuckers

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

devmd01 posted:

Pepper is NOT AMUSED by all the noise and new smells. Maybe a formal introduction will happen later. :3:

congrats on your new babby

please hold babby vs pepper bogey competitions and post pictures

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

beatlegs posted:

well i've been trying to keep all the cats inside at night in the name of being a responsible cat owner, the problem is they all go nuts when the weather gets hot like this and they feel it's IMPERATIVE that they be allowed to stay out. so i have to round them up before i go to bed and it takes forever. well last night i had them all inside, tried going to sleep but lenny would not shut the gently caress up about wanting to be let out, so I slept in the spare bedroom with door closed and fan by my head to block out the racket. when i woke up he had torn a big fuckin hole in the front screen door because i'd left the main door ajar so the house would cool down. fucker

Do you have a porch you can put some chicken wire around or something so they can stay out there?

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Deteriorata posted:

Leaving them out all night means they're not in your face howling to be fed at 5 AM. One of our cats essentially lives in the garage all summer, and only comes in when it starts getting cold at night. Don't feel bad about it.

the problem is we've been known to have an occasional coyote visit. it doesn't happen often, we live on the outskirts of a fairly big city (tacoma wa). but the way OC especially won't run from dogs (he charges AT them) worries me.

Trast posted:

Do you have a porch you can put some chicken wire around or something so they can stay out there?

this is actually an idea I've already come up with, i just need to find the time to construct it. i'm going to put it around the basement window so they can hop out when they need to

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

beatlegs posted:

the problem is we've been known to have an occasional coyote visit. it doesn't happen often, we live on the outskirts of a fairly big city (tacoma wa). but the way OC especially won't run from dogs (he charges AT them) worries me.

i pity the foo who comes at the OC

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
We got a new couch and Leeloo doesn't seem to like it. We did stack some ottoman's behind the corner which she is hanging out on in the evenings.

Then she heard Elmer's Bell.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

graph posted:

fuckign sever!!!!!!

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

:kimchi: goddamnit walt

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Oh god, you gave in. Now he knows you can be pushed.

I gave in long ago. I let him lick the lid of my yogurt in the morning and the cup when I'm done. :3:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

OH poo poo WHAT WAS THAT

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

:angel:

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

FrozenVent posted:

i pity the foo who comes at the OC

yea, there's a huge black standard poodle that lives across the street who loves to chase cats but refuses to come onto our property now because OC literally punched him in the face one day

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

anything but

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

b...but i can see his halo

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

beatlegs posted:

yea, there's a huge black standard poodle that lives across the street who loves to chase cats but refuses to come onto our property now because OC literally punched him in the face one day

this does not surprise me in the least

wish you'd filmed it though

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

swolecat crew

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

beatlegs posted:

this is actually an idea I've already come up with, i just need to find the time to construct it. i'm going to put it around the basement window so they can hop out when they need to

build something like this

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

thats a terrible prison =/

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

SynthOrange posted:

I gave in long ago. I let him lick the lid of my yogurt in the morning and the cup when I'm done. :3:

You gotta stand firm on the feeding time, otherwise they'll push it back constantly. They always start begging well before the time you gave it to them yesterday.

Also yogurt equals lactose equals maybe sloppy poops btw.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

OC isn't outside with the coyotes, the coyotes are outside with OC

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

theadder posted:

thats a terrible prison =/

nah house cats would love it. lenny's already proven that regular screening is no match for him.

Luisfe
Aug 17, 2005

Hee-lo-ho!

beatlegs posted:

OC does not allow fools to fool around then

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

walt is a poo poo head

beatlegs posted:

:kimchi:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

beatlegs posted:

gently caress yeah oc

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
curly paws

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

scritch that belly

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!

Funhilde posted:

We got a new couch and Leeloo doesn't seem to like it. We did stack some ottoman's behind the corner which she is hanging out on in the evenings.

The couch does not smell like Leeloo yet. Leeloo will loev couch after an appropriate amount of whisker-mashing on its corners.

Same thing goes for Pepper and babby, really.

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

cat is furry snake

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I can't eat dinner in peace.

bloops fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Aug 6, 2014

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Luisfe posted:

OC does not allow fools to fool around then

dogs are something personal with him. it goes deep, whatever it is, and i'll probably never fully understand it

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

same

Zalgo
Oct 21, 2009

He͔̻̖͕ ͕͈̺͕̜c̯̜͇̲o̜͖̦m͙es͔̞̬̗͙.̥

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

devmd01 posted:

Pepper is NOT AMUSED by all the noise and new smells. Maybe a formal introduction will happen later. :3:

welcome to Pepper and pumpkin world, babby :kimchi:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

FrozenVent posted:

OC isn't outside with the coyotes, the coyotes are outside with OC
my buddy's cat killed a coyote pup :black101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

I know a guy who had 3 cats who refused to stay inside.

Turns out eagles loving love cats for dinner out here.