Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Requesting internet scams to make easy money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
start a forum that people pay money to join

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

create an app that sends people "yo" and get a million in vc funding

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
make a webpage that purports to have legitimate content on it, specific for a niche that people will search for, containing lots of buzz words that relate to said niche, but then slather it with ads

let the money roll in as people find your page by Searching and keep digging and clicking your links looking for actual information as every single time they do so, you profit!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

pram posted:

also ban people for arbitrary reasons and make them pay money to get back in & they have to rebuy any acct customizations they had

pram
Jun 10, 2001
you wont believe how this website makes money, and why thats a problem

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
build a website ending in .ly and do that awful javascript/html5 animation scrolling thing

investors love that poo poo

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
OP are u graham

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

google

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wikipedia but just for stats

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
bailbondee.net - the web 2.0 crowdsourcing app / site that allows you to post bail on behalf of anonymous strangers on 140 characters that they write describing their own good will promising to repay you in double once they are able to

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sniep posted:

bailbondee.net - the web 2.0 crowdsourcing app / site that allows you to post bail on behalf of anonymous strangers on 140 characters that they write describing their own good will promising to repay you in double once they are able to

could get press and make you a fortune before being forgotten a week later. i say go for it

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
pretend to be a hot girl on world of warcraft

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
I've got two words for ya, OP: bit coin

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
buy cheap poo poo in bulk on alibaba and then sell them individually for a markup.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Doc Block posted:

buy cheap poo poo in bulk on alibaba and then sell them individually for a markup.

TOO MUCH WORK!!!!

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
idk man, buying a shitload of servos for $0.50 apiece and selling them for $3.00 individually seems like a nice return if you can front the money to buy them in the first place

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”

Doc Block posted:

idk man, buying a shitload of servos for $0.50 apiece and selling them for $3.00 individually seems like a nice return if you can front the money to buy them in the first place

okay sparkfun

raruler
Oct 5, 2003

“Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.”
the secret is to have things drop shipped from the companies so you carry 0 inventory

pram
Jun 10, 2001
TOO MUCH WORK!!!!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Doc Block posted:

do this but like with fuckin jet engines or something, just buy em for $500000 and then all you have to do is sell ONE for $3000000 and then just gently caress it, take the rest of the year off, beats the poo poo outta makin chump money two and a half bucks at a time

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

hey there's still 10 more pages in the current bitcoin thread

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
did someone already do "create a pointless, myopic silicon valley tech startup and sell it for a billion dollars to facebook" yet?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Doc Block posted:

did someone already do "create a pointless, myopic silicon valley tech startup and sell it for a billion dollars to facebook" yet?

no boss appears u got the monopoly on being an unfunny garbage can

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
cool thx

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
become one of those people with 1 simple tricks that doctors really really hate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PuTTY riot posted:

OP are u graham

lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

pram posted:

TOO MUCH WORK!!!!

I did this with some ram. I'm tight as gently caress so I was like, how can I upgrade my pc without it cosring money

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
change your name to Lord Raffle Beard and take money for raffle tickets

but there is no raffle :twisted:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sniep posted:

man dont give away such good ideas

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Valeyard posted:

change your name to Lord Raffle Beard and take money for raffle tickets

but there is no raffle :twisted:

the winner gets a raffle ticket

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
become a hacker

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

cut out the middleman!!! And just give me ur cash directly

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Is this the new bitcoin thread?

pram
Jun 10, 2001
no its in gbs

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i spent part of the day reading about enron and if i learned anything it's that's it's really easy to scam people then fake your own death

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Make a "Christian Alternative to Reddit" called christit.com and then post about how its so lol on reddit. Make sure to put up lots of ads first though.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

amazon but cheaper and faster

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

pram posted:

the most troll free forums on the net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
step 1 move to sf
step 2 buy a ballpit
step 3 disrupt the space
step 4 go public for billions of dollars

• Locked thread