Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
A big fat pigeon waddled into my tea shop about half an hour ago (he is too fat to fly) and sat himself in the corner and seems perfectly happy just relaxing to the Bob Marley I have playing. I tried to shoo him but he just gave me a look as if to say 'chill Winston' and as you can see the trail of biscuit crumbs (fig & almond cantucci biscuits) leading to the door has no effect. Should i just let reggae pigeon be? He is currently enjoying no woman no cry.

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Aug 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
no one care

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
u have wasted your life becoming a ghoulish parody of british ppl

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Digiwizzard posted:

harsh, but fair

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

That pigeon seems cool, make sure it's not hurt it might have some emotional baggage

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Digiwizzard posted:

True but as flattered as i am in your interest in my life this is not about me this is about reggae pigeon. I may try other flavours of biscuits, i really thought he'd go for them.

Update: he is now chilling to 'jammin', a workmate came in and said i should call the RSPB (royal society for the protection of birds) but what kind of a man would i be if i cant shoo a pigeon.

Shirley Crabtree fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Aug 6, 2014

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
hope you get a disease from it

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Just keep talking to him. If you're half as annoying in real life as you are on SA he'll leave very quickly.

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
he's not fat, he's fluffed up because he's unwell and trying to find a quiet warm spot like ill birds do.
you should give him a cup of tea.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

show him your balls

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
all animals like bob marley

one love

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj6-LG5VpGk

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

A big fat pigeon waddled into my tea shop about half an hour ago (he is too fat to fly) and sat himself in the corner and seems perfectly happy just relaxing to the Bob Marley I have playing. I tried to shoo him but he just gave me a look as if to say 'chill Winston' and as you can see the trail of biscuit crumbs (fig & almond cantucci biscuits) leading to the door has no effect. Should i just let reggae pigeon be? He is currently enjoying no woman no cry.

Could be a ghost pigeon make a note.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i say just let the penguin be op he cant cause any harm

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Bake him into a pie. That's a British thing, right?

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
boogie on reggae pigeon

that's my philosophy

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just a pigeon, dude. firmly stamp on it.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Talk to the pigeon about a new exciting investment opportunity in bitcoin.

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
Update: I solved the pigeon situation by putting on some of my bad Swedish folk music and he pretty much wtf'd and walked out the shop. He went into an empty marquis opposite the shop and is still there. I think a previous poster is right he came into the shop to die, and now he's gone there to die instead. RIP reggae pigeon.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres
Fatshaming birds is a new gibbis low.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Update: I solved the pigeon situation by putting on some of my bad Swedish folk music and he pretty much wtf'd and walked out the shop. He went into an empty marquis opposite the shop and is still there. I think a previous poster is right he came into the shop to die, and now he's gone there to die instead. RIP reggae pigeon.

Bitchin, that was probably Bob Marley reincarnated as a pigeon and you just scared him away. Its for the best he proly had ebola.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

bad Swedish folk music

who

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

does he really need to be any more specific

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
voted 1, thread should have been titled "real gay pigeon"

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

serious talk - he's sick and dying, birds get apathetic like this when very sick

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT

Palpek posted:

serious talk - he's sick and dying, birds get apathetic like this when very sick

same

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

but what kind of a man would i be if i cant shoot a pigeon.

get your gun loaded

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Thanks for asking. Theyre a band called first aid kit, a couple of pretty tasty sisters from Sweden. Check out the songs Emmy-Lou and Wolf Mother.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Palpek posted:

That was forums goon you irl. His last Ebola-ridden moments on this earth and you had to play your Wallander soundtrack at him, wtf OP.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Ha! you own a tea shop.
Anyway enjoy your bird corpse.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

does he really need to be any more specific

he doesn't need to do anything but i asked because i just want to know man, i just want to know about the band, okay

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Thanks for asking. Theyre a band called first aid kit, a couple of pretty tasty sisters from Sweden. Check out the songs Emmy-Lou and Wolf Mother.

thanks ill listen and maybe j/o depending on how tasty they atre

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i listened to the song. in this moment of time we were connected by a sound we could both hear wow man prety intense.

it was okay if i ever have the opportunity to listen to more i wont object but i also wont go out of my way to do it

anyway gotta go i have to listen to the sound of men with kiss makeup screeching into metal rubbish bins

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
play rznv for him

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqL8ls8CaEA

let him listen to they sound of his people

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Oh my god everything you enjoy is so boring, I bet you are just the worst in bed.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
so you chased a patron out of your shop

2/5 customer service, needs improvement

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
bird man just wanted you to play some hot san fran dance music for him, or some eurobeat

pigeon gay. so what

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
pigeons need love too

http://claudiears.wordpress.com/2011/10/01/nikola-tesla-and-the-pigeon-love-story/

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Flannelette posted:

Ha! you own a tea shop.
Anyway enjoy your bird corpse.

pigeons are great with chips.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP