Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Have you kissed a girl
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Peta

Well?

:siren: :siren: :siren: ATTENTION: IF YOU VOTE IN THE POLL THEN YOU HAVE TO ALSO MAKE A POST SAYING WHAT YOU VOTED :siren: :siren: :siren:

Peta fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Aug 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta

If you vote in the poll then you have to also post in the thread just saying or you're in trouble

Salmiakki

i liked it

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Does it count if it was on the lips?

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I kiss a girl every night she's also my WIFE!

HaHAHAH..

That makes me even more attractive to the opposite sex because it tells them that I am attractive and successful enough that another woman would want to sleep with me! It's why I tell everybody that I have a wife immediately, as though it is my primary self-identifying characteristic.

My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife

Peta

Gross Dude posted:

Does it count if it was on the lips?

Yes that's even better lol

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i only kiss ladies thank you very much

Matoi Ryuko

Angry Fish posted:

I kiss a girl every night she's also my WIFE!

HaHAHAH..

That makes me even more attractive to the opposite sex because it tells them that I am attractive and successful enough that another woman would want to sleep with me! It's why I tell everybody that I have a wife immediately, as though it is my primary self-identifying characteristic.

My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife
My wife

Nice beard humblebrag. :sissies:

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

who will be the first 2 kiss these virgin lipps

GEExCEE

ive kissed em op

Peta

The results are 100% yes even though you can vote both yes and no. I don't believe it.

Peta

I bet most of the people who are voting in the poll are lying and there's a lot more thread views than votes in the poll so all the people who looked at the thread and didn't vote probablyn ever kissed a girl and feel bad about it.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Peta posted:

The results are 100% yes even though you can vote both yes and no. I don't believe it.

we're not talking about margarine here. we're talking about normal social interaction that has occurred since we were tiny tiny rhesus monkeys.

god dasmn.

i am he

i voted yes, but i havent actually kissed a girl :P

GoodbyeTurtles

i kissed a girl on the penis

Harthacnut

Twice. I'm a studmuffin.

Peta

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i kissed a girl on the penis

LOL, GoodbyeTurtles!!!! Win!!

Peta

i am he posted:

i voted yes, but i havent actually kissed a girl :P

Epic :awesomelon:

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
wait wait wait don't joke about kissing a girl when you have not.

only vote yes if you kissed a girl for reals other wise the voting process is corrupted and loses all credibility.

GEExCEE

Peta posted:

all the people who looked at the thread and didn't vote probablyn ever kissed a girl and feel bad about it.

this seems maybe true, but ther's no reason to be mean about it. also for some people maybe kissing girls just isn't their bag so its hurtful when your setting up like kissing girls is a huge deal that people need to feel bad about. in summation, I would like to reiterate that i HAVE kissed a girl, and I liked it, so much so that I got married and smooch a human woman every day. what do you think of THAT?

i am he

:hchatter:

GoodbyeTurtles

can i change my vote as it turns out girl do not have penis

Peta

GEExCEE posted:

this seems maybe true, but ther's no reason to be mean about it. also for some people maybe kissing girls just isn't their bag so its hurtful when your setting up like kissing girls is a huge deal that people need to feel bad about. in summation, I would like to reiterate that i HAVE kissed a girl, and I liked it, so much so that I got married and smooch a human woman every day. what do you think of THAT?

I don't care if I'm hurtful to other people because I'm a psychopath lol. The posters in D&D told me so, when I affirmed my pride in America's liberation of the Iraqi people, which could not have been achieved without civilian casualties, lol.

Peta

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

can i change my vote as it turns out girl do not have penis

Vote no.

Diqnol

I kissed a girl-like thing once

Peta

Anime phuck pillow :3

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

well, yes and no...

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

"she" wasn't a "girl" per se...

I love cats
I am one of the morons who voted no.

Cesar Cedeno
Probation
Can't post for 637 days!
More attractive women tend to be worse kissers. You would think they would get the most practice, but I think no one ever tells them they suck at it and they never change.

Drunk & Ugly

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
(note to moerator i can post here cause he invited me dont be mean)

yes i kissed a girl and the first time i did it i also went down on her
it was weird man it was like a record breaking night i kissed both her smiles

cruft

Cesar Cedeno posted:

More attractive women tend to be worse kissers. You would think they would get the most practice, but I think no one ever tells them they suck at it and they never change.

Curious about this. How does one present constructive criticism to a kisser?

Peta

cruft posted:

U kiss a girl on the mouth, soft, but sometimes hard, and don't be like a vacuum cleaner.

cruft

Peta posted:

U kiss a girl on the mouth, soft, but sometimes hard, and don't be like a vacuum cleaner.

Okay fine but the guy said attractive women never get constructive criticism so I'm asking how that's presented.

Trixie Hardcore

Placeholder.
I voted yes because I only seriouspost in BYOB threads.

cruft posted:

You say "Let me show you how I like to be kissed" and then slowly & passionately do a good job kissing them & don't do any of the things they do that you don't like.

cruft

cruft posted:

Okay fine but the guy said attractive women never get constructive criticism so I'm asking how that's presented.

Like do you say "babe you're definitely a 6/10 so I feel comfortable letting you know that your lips aren't quite firm enough to meet the Common Kissing Standards" or what.

Maybe it's just like "wow, you suck at kissin'" and then bad kissers go check Yahoo! Answers for tips while crying at home.

I love cats

Peta posted:

And don't fling your tongue around like a spazz. Also softly bite her lip.

Peta

cruft posted:

If you are an attractive woman who does a lot of kissing in your life then you don't need constructive criticism because you get enough practice to figure it out on your own. The guy who said that doesn't understand this concept because he doesn't actually have enough experience to realize that when you kiss another person you get better with practice, he's just putting up a false front and tryna be the big man on campus.

cruft

Peta posted:

If you are an attractive woman who does a lot of kissing in your life then you don't need constructive criticism because you get enough practice to figure it out on your own. The guy who said that doesn't understand this concept because he doesn't actually have enough experience to realize that when you kiss another person you get better with practice, he's just putting up a false front and tryna be the big man on campus.

This is exactly why you should always accept anyone who asks at the dance, kids.

E: Except if they're drunk and/or skeezin' on you, then it's good to say no thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peta

Cesar Cedeno has never kissed a girl I'm calling it out and he's going to have to prove me wqrong

• Locked thread