Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Looks like we have a lot of Male and Female gamers on this forum, so if anyone here is single and looking to have a boyfriend/girlfriend just post your "stats" so to speak and some basic info like what I post below and we can decide who we want to date!

Info:

Seeking: Female gamer (old school gamer and possibly jrpg fan)
Name: John Atkins
Favorite Games (3): Super Metroid, Metal Gear Solid 3, Soul Calbur (dreamcast)
Least Favorite Game: Fez
Build: 140 pounds, runner build, work out 3 times a week, huge (10 inches) penis
Highest Base Stat: Charisma
Lowest Base Stat: Dexterity
Where do you live: Lancaster, Pennsylvania in an amish bar that is dedicated solely to gameing
Age 28

Black Baby Goku fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Info:

Seeking: Female gamer (old school gamer and possibly jrpg fan)
Name: John Atkins
Favorite Games (3): Super Metroid, Metal Gear Solid 3, Soul Calbur (dreamcast)
Least Favorite Game: Fez
Build: 140 pounds, runner build, work out 3 times a week, huge (10 inches) penis
Highest Base Stat: Charisma

Same.

Roll the dice of fate, imp!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Info:

Seeking: Male or Female Gamer for mutual masturbation with visual chart aids
Name: Biff "Xbone" Baxter
Favorite Games: Browser games that reward me with coupons for mom jeans
Least Favorite Game: Titanfall
Build: 120 pounds, long rear end
Highest Base Stat: Dexterity
Lowest Base Stat: Charisma
Where do you live:
Deep Nebraska with the hottest T1 connection in the cornfields

Eye of Widesauron fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Aug 7, 2014

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
Info:

Seeking: Gas Chamber

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Endorph posted:

Info:

Hmmm looks like this guy might end up in the kitchen during our singles mixer

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Endorph posted:

Info:

somebody is scared of dating! what are you, a loving virgin? jesus

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Can we use this thread for finding scrim partners too?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Falsum posted:

Can we use this thread for finding scrim partners too?

this is strictly for finding dates

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh gently caress update what city/state you live in too, and PM me your phone number if you want to text or email me at sexhaver1974@gmail.com

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Update:

Send me a wink only if you accompany it with a photo of your gaming setup. No angle shots accepted.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I live in the LA area and am interested in doing erotic gaming rps in the bedroom. Please contact me if interested, all genders welcome. Serious inquiries only.

edit: must like dark souls

Seeking: Gamers of all genders for erotic rps
Name: please call me senpai
Favorite Games (3): Majora's Mask, Metal Gear Solid 3, Dota 2
Least Favorite Game: all indies
Build: 180, average for 20s, I work out regularly
Highest Base Stat: Constitution
Where do you live: the valley~~

fixed my inquiry because I take this stuff very seriously :)

Liquid Penguins fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 7, 2014

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
no behind the back selfies PLEASE!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Liquid Penguins posted:

I live in the LA area and am interested in doing erotic gaming rps in the bedroom. Please contact me if interested, all genders welcome. Serious inquiries only.

please follow the correct format listed in the OP

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Liquid Penguins posted:

edit: must like dark souls

I am unable to climax in the bedroom since I separate my gaming into a specific other area of the home and gaming is inexorably tied to pleasure

*swipes left*

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Goons and gamers, please remember to use a condom while recreating waluigi's honeymoon.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Info:

Sex: Yes Please!!
Seeking: You know me! I love tha redheads!
Name: Alex
Favorite Games (3): Civilization 4, Mortal Kombat, Super Smash Bros, Quake 2
Least Favorite Game: Dark Souls
Build: 280lbs, strong as hell
Highest Base Stat: Intelligence
Lowest Base Stat: Luck (I've never had a girlfriend)
Where do you live: Maryland

Hit me up!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Borsche69 posted:

Info:

Sex: Yes Please!!
Seeking: You know me! I love tha redheads!
Name: Alex
Favorite Games (3): Civilization 4, Mortal Kombat, Super Smash Bros, Quake 2
Least Favorite Game: Dark Souls
Build: 280lbs, strong as hell
Highest Base Stat: Intelligence
Lowest Base Stat: Luck (I've never had a girlfriend)
Where do you live: Maryland

Hit me up!

for intelligence you sure as hell can't follow the rules now can you

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
ladies, Alex is a clown... don't even bother

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
"I'm here to pick you up for our date"
_____________________\

Soral
May 30, 2009

can we get some birth years in this thread, im very serious about responding to some of these ads but i cant be busted for being with a minor again

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
jo on tails - 48 (philly)

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

lets all suck and gently caress eachother dudes

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
This thread is about to get friendzoned (gassed).

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
gt chizmack

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Encounter Review:

ROB

The Good

Stayed up all night gaming, had more than enough stamina to keep me going as well as long as I played along with Gyromite. This blending of gaming and pleasure was exquisite.

The Bad

Didn't want to play anything except Gyromite; I can see this being a fling but I'm not sure about long term.

Final Verdict

If you're looking for a quick pick me up, ROB's your Operating Buddy of choice. He might not be Mr. Right, but he IS Mr. Right Now.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I'm well versed in VNs (Visual Novels) and Bioware romance, so if you want to know what real lovin' is like hit me up.

americong
May 29, 2013

Ekster posted:

I'm well versed in VNs (Visual Novels) and Bioware romance, so if you want to know what real lovin' is like hit me up.

I don't want to click through any route but yours

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
lookin for imp to cuddle with and talk about castlevania protagonists

am 24, in la area
must be 18-30 gender not an issue

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seeking: Human female, or Kezan goblin female. Must be down to earth. Please do not have a video game blog. Please do not smoke tobacco.
Name: Edwin M. LeBrown
Favorite Games (3): Quake Live, Victoria: An Empire Under The Sun, Crusader Kings 2
Least Favorite Game: Probably some lovely adventure game or something, I don't know. The one I hate most that I played enough of is uhhh Mass Effect probably.
Build: 400 or so pounds, quite obese. I have surprising speed for a fat man and won Lineman of the Year award at Lewiston Middle School.
Highest Base Stat: Chaos
Lowest Base Stat: Stamina
Where do you live: In the northern Tampa Bay area, although I have been known to venture into South St. Pete

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

ladies, Alex is a clown... don't even bother

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some selfies:

Practicing for the band (anarcho-punk and neomexifolk group from Tampa)

Taking a stand against the anti-Lurker atmosphere of the Badgame forums, unwittingly pioneering the effort that would lead to its collapse under the weight of so many brain-diseased freaks drawn to it by the festering undercurrent of sexual deviancy and societal subversion

At school talent show, performing Talking Heads's Girlfriend is Better with the high school band

Posing with characters from video games I completed, contribution to a thread

At the plasma research and donation center, donating my own plasma to recieve funds facilitating the purchase of, at the time, Realtime Worlds's MMOTPS masterpiece APB: All Points Bulletin

Celebrating my 21st birthday with a glass of Port

Rehearsal for a performance in drag at local Trans*/LGBT pride music festival with the band

Posing with a personal hero of mine, the Doge dog from the popular Doge meme

Candid photo of me trying to talk to a longtime friend, Elizabeth from Ken Levine's masterpiece Bioshock Infinite

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Some selfies:

Taking a stand against the anti-Lurker atmosphere of the Badgame forums, unwittingly pioneering the effort that would lead to its collapse under the weight of so many brain-diseased freaks drawn to it by the festering undercurrent of sexual deviancy and societal subversion

At school talent show, performing Talking Heads's Girlfriend is Better with the high school band

At the plasma research and donation center, donating my own plasma to recieve funds facilitating the purchase of, at the time, Realtime Worlds's MMOTPS masterpiece APB: All Points Bulletin

Rehearsal for a performance in drag at local Trans*/LGBT pride music festival with the band

Candid photo of me trying to talk to a longtime friend, Elizabeth from Ken Levine's masterpiece Bioshock Infinite

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Some selfies:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Widestancer posted:

Encounter Review:

ROB

The Good

Stayed up all night gaming, had more than enough stamina to keep me going as well as long as I played along with Gyromite. This blending of gaming and pleasure was exquisite.

The Bad

Didn't want to play anything except Gyromite; I can see this being a fling but I'm not sure about long term.

Final Verdict

If you're looking for a quick pick me up, ROB's your Operating Buddy of choice. He might not be Mr. Right, but he IS Mr. Right Now.

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Some selfies:

hahahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
kill everyone who said to gas this thread

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everyone! Please stop PMing me what I look like! I will post a photo right now and thats that! make up your mind already!

Elijah.
Feb 11, 2007

all of your troubles are dead and gone~

Wormskull posted:

Some selfies:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Some selfies:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
im married to the game

• Locked thread