Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
seriously, why. every girl i know either wears skirts and dresses all the time or wears pants that don't have an rear end pocket or just doesn't put their phone there.

so why does anybody? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

who knows why girls do anything haha frickin girls

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
when I put stuff in my backpocket it falls out onto the bathroom floor when I go pee. Then I have to buy a new i-phone or pack of cigarettes or whatever.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
side pockets are not big enough for phones

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

ChairmanMeow posted:

when I put stuff in my backpocket it falls out onto the bathroom floor when I go pee. Then I have to buy a new i-phone or pack of cigarettes or whatever.

you should quit smoking or at least replace the cigarettes in the pack with joints

precision

by VideoGames

Qwerinty posted:

side pockets are not big enough for phones

i put my phone in my side pocket all the time! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

Peta

Girls are like boys except weaker and more stupid

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
also boobs

posting smiling
they like it when it vibrates on their butt

Diqnol

I put it in my front pocket, where the real men are.

i am he

girl looking at front pocket: buh?? what the heck...? what is this thing for ??? i guess i'll never know.... *sticks phone in back pocket and sits on it*

me: smdh........basic bitches....

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

panst

Diqnol

Wow, this phone sure is bulky, better put it on the pocket on my rear end, where I sit, so I never sit comfortably and look like I have a ghetto rear end. How about no.

i am he

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Wow, this phone sure is bulky, better put it on the pocket on my rear end, where I sit, so I never sit comfortably and look like I have a ghetto rear end. How about no.

just, girls.txt right here, bravo good sir

Diqnol

Girl: I had a really good time tonight, let's swap numbers!

Me, in my mind: Yes! This went great! This is going to lead to a lasting and fulfilling relationship that ends in sex!

*Girl reaches into her rear end to pull out her phone*

Me: Stop right there. That's a dealbreaker.

salt shakeup

'orrible fucking nights
Chicks... :rolleyes:

i am he

*me walking behind girl* dayUM look at that rear end nice nice nice im going to marry that fricking butt

*girls phone rings and she reaches into back pocket and takes it out*

me: ahh dammit like a pushup bra for rear end thats not even good butt stupid bitch

Diqnol

My best friend used to put his phone in the front pocket like a normal human male, and we hung out a lot sharing front pocket experiences. Then he went away to a far away school, and when he came back he was putting his phone in his rear end pocket. That's when I used his toothbrush on my gooch.

precision

by VideoGames
ok so i texted my gf and asked her and she texted back:

quote:

i have no idea. o.o i've never done that from what i remember. why do some girls put their phone in their bra? -_-

this is driving me insane

i am he

precision posted:

ok so i texted my gf and asked her and she texted back:

this is driving me insane

This whole thread was an elaborate way to let us know you have a girlfriend, I'll bet.

beer pal

i am he posted:

*me walking behind girl* dayUM look at that rear end nice nice nice im going to marry that fricking butt

*girls phone rings and she reaches into back pocket and takes it out*

me: ahh dammit like a pushup bra for rear end thats not even good butt stupid bitch

gotta love a girl with an angular rear end. i get hot for a girl with an rear end like dnd die. girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a sharp thing in your face you get sprung.

posting smiling
girl: does this phone make my rear end look square?
me: whoa, wouldn't touch that one with a ten foot poll! women!

precision

by VideoGames

i am he posted:

This whole thread was an elaborate way to let us know you have a girlfriend, I'll bet.

i dunno having a boy/girlfriend is probably a lot more common in byob than any other forum tbqh

i am he

im thinking of switching from the iphone to the galaxy phone. the android functionality is a real plus, and the bigger screen and phone makes my rear end look better.

Diqnol

I'm going to invent girl pants that only have pockets in the front and also sell pants with the back pockets that have phone-activated glow in the dark words across the rear end that say "Basic Bitch"

cruft

anime gently caress pillow posted:

My best friend used to put his phone in the front pocket like a normal human male, and we hung out a lot sharing front pocket experiences. Then he went away to a far away school, and when he came back he was putting his phone in his rear end pocket. That's when I used his toothbrush on my gooch.

Same but I used my toothbrush on his gooch.

AAB

its nice when they put their phone between their boobies

PandaCookies

Delicious endangered confection!
Do you know where I put mine?

Drunk Driver Dad

precision posted:

i dunno having a boy/girlfriend is probably a lot more common in byob than any other forum tbqh

i want a grilfriend

posting smiling

PandaCookies posted:

Do you know where I put mine?

is this a trick question?

joke_explainer

Everyone should sew a special pocket directly onto every pair of pants they own to the exact dimensions of their phone so this doesn't have to happen.

gingerberger

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
I text girls to see their rear end light up

Corn Glizzy

because theres no room after they keep their cash and drivers license in they pussy

whoflungpoop

With you and the constellations
i put mine in my bra cause android phones arent compatible with pants

Valeyard

whoflungpoop posted:

i put mine in my bra cause android

you must have some huge titties to accomplish that feat

ass

Valeyard posted:

BYOB ladies all have large boobs, I'm speaking from experience. :D

Matoi Ryuko

Valeyard posted:

I just noticed that your little chart next to your regdate doesn't work correctly in BYOB.

Tane

literally all women have no dick or balls

makes u think

Valeyard

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I just noticed that your little chart next to your regdate doesn't work correctly in BYOB.

Yeah :(

Mike Maddux posted:

BYOB ladies all have large boobs, I'm speaking from experience. :D

:D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Your posting power is greatly diminished here! :cheeky:

• Locked thread