Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

I'll admit that almost all Adam Sandler movies are garbage, but I still think Happy Gilmore is good, if only because it brought us the greatest movie of all time in any medium, Shooter McGavin

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

still looks better than whatever ubisoft's making GBS threads out these days

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hellc(;)) yes!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

I'll admit that almost all Adam Sandler movies are garbage, but I still think Happy Gilmore is good, if only because it brought us the greatest movie of all time in any medium, Shooter McGavin

:synpa:

Even if you think Sandler sucks (Here's a hint... It's actually awesome), Billy Madison is easily the best movie of his.

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Even if you think Sandler sucks (Here's a hint... It's actually awesome), Billy Madison is easily the best movie of his.
I actually like Billy Madison, but I just kind of assume that's rose-tinted glasses in effect because I watched it a lot as a kid and haven't seen it since I was 12 probably

(O'Doyle rules)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

I actually like Billy Madison, but I just kind of assume that's rose-tinted glasses in effect because I watched it a lot as a kid and haven't seen it since I was 12 probably

(O'Doyle rules)

It's very good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Boobs on the head.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
for some reason I still laugh at a lot of parts of water boy

AND SHE SHOWED ME HER BOOBIES AND I LIKED THEM TOO

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Waterboy is the only Classic Sandler I haven't seen...

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Wormskull posted:

I think Waterboy is the only Classic Sandler I haven't seen...

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKobizd3G90

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

ok that makes sense like 8 months ago a friend was all "hey sexrex you like techno don't you love that song that just goes MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY"

I tested one of his "molly" and it was random RC #69420

now he want's to sign into steam on my desktop to share his totally epic games library with me

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

SeXReX posted:

ok that makes sense like 8 months ago a friend was all "hey sexrex you like techno don't you love that song that just goes MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY"

now he want's to sign into steam on my desktop to share his totally epic games library with me

Uhhh. Okay dude.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SeXReX posted:

what

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

What on God's green earth?!

GreaseMonkey
Jun 19, 2001

SeXReX posted:

Elijah.
Feb 11, 2007

all of your troubles are dead and gone~

SeXReX posted:

Same

Dec 26, 2012

SeXReX posted:

makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

SeXReX posted:

*nods sagely*

• Locked thread