Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
1. Hate all popular media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

2. stop bathing

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

3. post post post

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
4 - Kill OP

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
5. 5555555555555555555555555555555555 fattttttttt animeeeeeeeeeeeeee misandryyyyyyyyyy frieennnnnnd zoooneeeeeeeeee fattttt is beaaauttifffulllll grey kniiiiiiiightt poliiicee??????????????? 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 my moooooooooooommmmmmmmmm slam whaaaaaaaaalee

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
5. be "ironically" offensive towards everything

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
goons own

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

be british or just a piece of poo poo

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

First Bass posted:

5. be "ironically" offensive towards everything

UNRIONICALLY DIS ^^^^

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Palpek posted:

That Dale avatar is p cool

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

poo poo your pants as an adult.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

EmmyOk posted:

That Dale avatar is p cool
thank you, that's very kind

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Palpek posted:

thank you, that's very kind

I guess we've determined he is not the Perfect Goon

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

I find goons to be handsome but humble

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

did some goons stomp you guys at sports or something?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
have ten bucks

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
1. Register on internet forums at SomethingAwful.com

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

have ten bucks

But this does not guarantee perfection?!!!! We are looking for like the perfect race of goon here

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

InFlames235 posted:

But this does not guarantee perfection?!!!! We are looking for like the perfect race of goon here

ok lemme change up the thread title

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Spanish Manlove posted:

disappointed u didn't go for "goongenics"

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

or Eugoonics

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
steps:
have parents in a STEM field
watch anime and/or get triggered really hard by anime
post about people playing videogames, but have not played that videogame yourself
vapid slores
make an E/N thread, but denounce the thread later and edit out all of your posts
use LSD as harm prevention
call up the yorba linda water district
have a thousand different mental illnesses so you're on a cocktail of brain altering prescriptions
get migraines from scents
verify other goons genders at all cost, perhaps by finding posts on other forums that explicitly state and show they're not what they say they are
have a panic attack when you talk face to face to someone not in your immediate family
report the most banal poo poo on an internet not quite comedy forum
talk about your thousand different mental illnesses on the internet not quite comedy forum so catladies will tell you nice things
kill youre famil

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
contract fatal irony poisoning/immunity

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
be on SSI and spend 40hrs/week playing videogames you conned dumb lonely nerds out of by pretending to be a girl

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Haha I can get behind this

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

the most stereotypically goony trait I've noticed is trying to distance yourself from fat, fail goons who don't bathe, drink soda and are turning this place into freaking virgin central

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Cucking Mama posted:

the most stereotypically goony trait I've noticed is trying to distance yourself from fat, fail goons who don't bathe, drink soda and are turning this place into freaking virgin central

oh poo poo, forgot this one:

vehemently hate something, and post non stop about that thing, but then are discovered to be the hilarious polar opposite of the thing you hate and are just as bad as what you crusade against but on the other side of the spectrum

examples include being someone who rails against fat people relentlessly in a thread but are then found to be anorexic/dangerously underweight

notable inversions include actually being the thing you hate

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Spanish Manlove posted:

vehemently hate something, and post non stop about that thing, but then are discovered to be the hilarious polar opposite of the thing you hate and are just as bad as what you crusade against but on the other side of the spectrum

examples include being someone who rails against fat people relentlessly in a thread but are then found to be anorexic/dangerously underweight

lotta workaholic goons, it seems

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Spanish Manlove posted:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i enjoy watching the televisual program entitled Wentworth

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

talk about your thousand different mental illnesses on the internet not quite comedy forum so catladies will tell you nice things

i knew there was a point to my ramblings

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I'm gay?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
believe in myths like bendyma

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

cut my dick off that poo poo gives me a boner

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
goons are their own genetics program since 99% of them never reproduce.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

lonesomedwarf posted:

i enjoy watching the televisual program entitled Wentworth

Bea is top dog now ... like the whole first two seasons were a preamble to how Prisoner Cell Block H started in 1978

nahh never watch it honest

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Suck my dick

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Palpek posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

liquid diets of mountain dew and pepsi

• Locked thread