Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
hey i know i'm posting a lot in this thread between last night and this morning but i couldn't sleep and i am bored. here is proof that music can make anything more dramatic than it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXyr4tEpCxg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

From one of those "25 THINGS THAT MAKE YOUR HEART MELT" or w/e but idgaf

Getting all nostalgic and misty about our family cocker spaniel over here ;'(

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Don't know if its dusty in here, or my allergies are acting up.

Missing my mutts now.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

-edit

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Oct 22, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYSUEXmA9E

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dakota is getting pretty good at balancing things. We started with treats on the nose. Now I'm doing toys on his head.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Casey got a new bed

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
man, I bought Frank a nice little dog bed a few months ago and the loving cats overtook it.

doesn't matter, Frank's all about chilling on the king size.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

This is Athena. She's two months old.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

holy poo poo cole that dog is so cute

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Wanna pet all those dogges :3:

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Casey got a new bed

The redneckest bed

Cole posted:

This is Athena. She's two months old.

HIIII PUP

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

pardon the meme

:ohdear:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

yo not only is this dogge truck surfin but there also doesn't seem to be anyone driving the truck on which the dog is surfin :iiam:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

ghost ridin'

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Here is my good buddy Stanley

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
http://thepuparazzo.blogspot.com/

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Casey got a new bed

I had a black lab named Casey that lived to be 21 years old, I poo poo you not.

Best dog man could ever ask for. She was with me my whole loving life, it seemed.

Pro dog choice. Pro dog name. Pro combination.

You're alright, AB. You're alright.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

god drat... that's like 200 in lab years

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Labs have some weird genetic mutation that causes them to live forever and be just as energetic as they were as a puppy until their hips go out. Then its down hill in like a month.

Or at least thats how its gone for every lab I have ever known.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Labs make great friends, they just want to be with you.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
so I never really thought to look it up and apparently my memory was garbage, but I guess border collies are usually in the 30-45 pound range. Frank's pushing 85 pounds, and that's not fat.

not sure what he could be mixed with that would keep the traits but double the size, and I don't really care because he's awesome being as a supersized border collie. the only thing I don't see him do much of is stalk like a border, but that's more due to a bird dog being his buddy for the past 9 months.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

so I never really thought to look it up and apparently my memory was garbage, but I guess border collies are usually in the 30-45 pound range. Frank's pushing 85 pounds, and that's not fat.

not sure what he could be mixed with that would keep the traits but double the size, and I don't really care because he's awesome being as a supersized border collie. the only thing I don't see him do much of is stalk like a border, but that's more due to a bird dog being his buddy for the past 9 months.

Yeah, that's a huge border collie.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
for the longest time I thought males topped out around 70 pounds so I wasn't surprised when he got that big. then he hit 80 pounds and I started to wonder. surely there's something else in there. he's probably around 26 inches at the shoulder tall. need to find a tape measure.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

TCD posted:

Yeah, that's a huge border collie.
Our temporary neighbors and their 85lbs golden already seems huge. A 90lbs collie must be hilarious.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

That definitely not a pure bred BC. Wonder if he's mixed with a retriever of some kind.

There's an imposter border collie at my dog park, who's actually a Aussie shepherd, but outwardly mimics a border collie, and he's heavy as gently caress.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
yeah, whatever he's mixed with really just gave him the size. although he does seem to have a collie sized head for such a big body.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

yeah, whatever he's mixed with really just gave him the size. although he does seem to have a collie sized head for such a big body.

Haha I just looked back at the photo and franks head on a huge body is :shobon:.

Whatever the mix must also contribute to the chillnes.

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST

We're not sure what Panda is exactly. Best guess is part border collie, part Huskie, but whatever he's like 110lbs

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Labs make great friends, they just want to be with you.

I grew up with labs, they are one of the proest dog breeds ever.

Only issue is they love to run off.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

sky shark posted:

We're not sure what Panda is exactly. Best guess is part border collie, part Huskie, but whatever he's like 110lbs
Haha he looks amazing

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

I grew up with labs, they are one of the proest dog breeds ever.

Only issue is they love to run off.

I had a lab mixed with something monstrous that produced a 140lb creature that looked exactly like a black lab and she'd used to try and bolt out the front door constantly. That dog was fast as poo poo too. Always came back but it's hard to reassure the neighbors that a 140lb dog barreling down the road like a freight train is friendly

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Roscoe is part lab and he loves to run off. He stays around the block but he goes and farts around in the neighbors yards.

Dude used to pull a ninja move to slip out of his collar, until we bought him a Martingale collar. He still tries every now and again, and looks embarrassed as gently caress when it fails now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Roscoe is part lab and he loves to run off. He stays around the block but he goes and farts around in the neighbors yards.

Dude used to pull a ninja move to slip out of his collar, until we bought him a Martingale collar. He still tries every now and again, and looks embarrassed as gently caress when it fails now.

I had to look up what kind of collar a martingale is and found this:

:gay: