Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Mein gott, I've never done this before. The diaper is gone, the poop is everywhere. How do I get the poop out of her little baby vagina without going to prison?

killing/ditching the baby is not an option.
Help me goons, you're my only hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Very carefully

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

change? gently caress that just strap on another diaper over the wet/dirty one

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

make sure you use some baby powder

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT
dig all up in that snatch with a wipe. whatever you do don't use your tongue.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
1)get the dirty diaper out of the trash
2)eat the dirty diaper
3)you'll get an intense high from eating it that will awaken your natural diaper changing instincts

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
tell your mom to change her own diaper.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
take your kid outside use a garden hose to clean them off then wipe clean with a shammy, slap a new diaper on after powdering.

MonkeyBot
Mar 11, 2005

OMG ITZ MONKEYBOT

dontcareaboutname posted:

take your kid outside use a garden hose to clean them off then wipe clean with a shammy, slap a new diaper on after powdering.

gonna start doing this thanks for the tip

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

fill up the bathtub and just leave it in there for 30 mins

DaBeast
May 12, 2001
Gently use a wipe. Then baby powder dry.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I've already called the FBI op.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
did you try just holding it infront of a woman on the street? Just stand there have a break down right on the street.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

you have no right to change a girl, how do you know they WANT to change?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

MonkeyBot posted:

whatever you do don't use your tongue.

this is v importan just keep calm and whatever you do don't do this

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
nuke from orbit

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Just return the baby to it's parents, OP. You're obviously in over your head with this entire scheme.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

how old is baby and congratulations on baby is baby healthy weight u gotta watch out for tiny babys

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
cool Louis ck joke

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Wash hands and sever.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

leave the baby in a car for a couple hours, say you were going to go to the store but got distracted and oops, the baby died.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
abort the bsaby

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Once a man sperm invade a egg it start. A egg attach to wall of a babie intestine a special growth in your meat purpose of grow a babie. Here it come, shething.

Encase it in a little sausage meat bag for you meat girl and your internal brines prepare and nutricize a babie. It is slow slow slow to grow, that you know. 1-16 months depends on a type of babie. Deadbabie 3 month max, greenbabie 4 months and many, meatbabie up to 16 months.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
OK I got baby cleaned up (thanks for the advice not to use tongue, very helpful) and changed but she keeps taking off the diaper. These velcro tabs aren't doing doing it. Suggestions for making her diaper stay on?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
No.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nameless_Steve posted:

OK I got baby cleaned up (thanks for the advice not to use tongue, very helpful) and changed but she keeps taking off the diaper. These velcro tabs aren't doing doing it. Suggestions for making her diaper stay on?

A babie get B-I-G-G-E-R-R-R-R-Rrrr.

It grow and grow and give a little hop and a little shout within a intestine. It drink your flavor vitamins, from inside, not like a root. Not like a slow leech into a soil.

Time is come for a jubilix! Notify your she friend it is a babie showing! The quickmeat gathers to discuss the important occasion. Hang a thing in a door, on a pillar, give a shout.

HOORAY!

A babie is comin' soon.

HOORAY!

You put a babie in your midst! The juices glug and you put a food in a mouth.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

I'm thinking duct tape, maybe staples if I get desperate

rootphreak
May 16, 2008

HO HO HO
SPREAD EM FOR SANTA
lick the poo poo

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 662 days!

Snatch Duster posted:

cool Louis ck joke

louis ck, the first and only man to ever have to change a baby girls diaper.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I wish you luck in learning to be a daddy op. :3:

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Nameless_Steve posted:

How do I get the poop out of her little baby vagina?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

get a firm grip on the top of the skull and use it to lift her up as you hose her down outdoors

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!

Robo Reagan posted:

Once a man sperm invade a egg it start. A egg attach to wall of a babie intestine a special growth in your meat purpose of grow a babie. Here it come, shething.

Encase it in a little sausage meat bag for you meat girl and your internal brines prepare and nutricize a babie. It is slow slow slow to grow, that you know. 1-16 months depends on a type of babie. Deadbabie 3 month max, greenbabie 4 months and many, meatbabie up to 16 months.

this, OP.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
great another "my baby has poo poo in her vagina" thread. can someone just make a megathread already?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Inevitable posted:

I've already called the FBI op.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
op's daughter here, my baby vag is p clean now thx all

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
have the woman of the house do it.