Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
seriously what was up with that thread they were all literally eating dirt because 'appalachians' (read: poor)did it

they were eating dirt and discussing its 'subtle tones' and poo poo like literally eating dirt and heating it up and eating it also

links on where to order your sourced dirt

prices on dirt

how to make your own tasty dirty

loving goons that was the most goon thread ive ever read and ive even read this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

that was my favourite thread

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Skeleton King posted:

seriously what was up with that thread they were all literally eating dirt because 'appalachians' (read: poor)did it

they were eating dirt and discussing its 'subtle tones' and poo poo like literally eating dirt and heating it up and eating it also

links on where to order your sourced dirt

prices on dirt

how to make your own tasty dirty

loving goons that was the most goon thread ive ever read and ive even read this one

I agree tha was a good thread

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

there were a lot of good cheap solutions to modern day issues to do with hunger and feeling hungry and eating

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I missed that one but sounds like not really

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
ilikedirt

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
what like dirt dirt
gross

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
they would buy loving bags of dirt

aficionados talking about different types of 'clay' and how this one has a warm moutfeel or some poo poo

$10+ for a bag of dirt and goons ate (lol) it up

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

um have you tried it?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

do you know what a steak costs these days?

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
remember that thread where a bunch of goons discussed that thread where a bunch of goons discussed that thread where a bunch of goons ate and discussed dirt?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

According to David Rees, medium loam is pretty tasty. But not tasty enough to dig a hole by eating the soil.

Also it's presumably not tasty enough to buy bags of it for when one is feeling peckish.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
im dirt

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

link pls op

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There were at least two threads where goons talked about the stuff they found searching through other people's garbage

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
I remember the thread where the guy ate dog food. I know it's all nerve tissue and marginal cuts and sheep testicles...at best. But the proportion of it which it is poop is considerably lower than that of dirt, which is almost entirely poop from one animal or another, with the balance being bacteria (a lot of the bacteria is poop bacteria too).

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Help Im Alive posted:

There were at least two threads where goons talked about the stuff they found searching through other people's garbage

Big haul today. We got some unlabeled peppermint schnapps and a gameboy with a cracked screen.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Why didn't eating dirt really take off on the forums? Did all those goons die shortly thereafter?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

is this the new doobie thread?

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
link the dirt

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

fred durst eat the dirt

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

im going to eat some dirt and report back

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

botulinum is hell of a drug

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
everything we eat is or was poop at some point
our genitals are made from poop

makes you think

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

I don't remember that thread and I'm sceptical that it ever existed

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
wish op would eat diatomaceous earth

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

it tasted like poo poo

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
isn't there anthrax in dirt or something?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

remember the dumpster diving thread?

remember the dog food eating thread?

remember the gamecube getting shat on with chilli beans thread?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think there was also a thread where people stopped using shampoo

Or maybe it was soap I don't remember

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
gay ! how did you post a banme and not get banned >:( i lost my last account to this

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Cthulu Carl posted:

According to David Rees, medium loam is pretty tasty. But not tasty enough to dig a hole by eating the soil.

Also it's presumably not tasty enough to buy bags of it for when one is feeling peckish.

that is probably the best show on tv right now

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

isn't there anthrax in dirt or something?

dunno but there is botulinum bacteria which is like the most toxic thing known to man and rich idiots pay people thousands of dollars to inject that poo poo right into their faces which is p. lol

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I would like to discuss dirt

I think it's pretty cool

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
i'm king of the skeletons

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Holy poo poo I completely forgot about that one. It had people buying dirt from like Appalachia and poo poo, giving reviews. Getting some dirt fedexd to them so they can put it in some dirt recipe they found. Goddamn that was funny because it was totally serious.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

SplitSoul posted:

dunno but there is botulinum bacteria which is like the most toxic thing known to man and rich idiots pay people thousands of dollars to inject that poo poo right into their faces which is p. lol

i saw some teaser for a news show or maybe dr oz or something that was using botox to tighten up your pussy hole, like do they shoot that poo poo right up in there? sadly i didnt catch the real show so this mystery may never be solved

Aug 4, 2010

im no expert but i dont think dirt would taste very good

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I would like to read this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I think this was a real thread and I want to read it
wasn't it kicked off by some bullshit like npr study how some farmers in lousiana ate dirt sometimes

hey:
http://www.i-amperfectlyhealthy.com/RedDesertClay-HomePage.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

• Locked thread