Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDPasRas5u0&t=433s

If you already knew this then I just look dumb but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
STAIRs lol orb tane

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
im gay :mmmhmm:

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
who?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
gently caress that pathetic bitch coward. I see reddit behind him in that video still.

QCIC
Feb 10, 2011

die Stimme der Energie
i virulently despise people who make youtube videos in this style (corner background plastered with poo poo, rotate in swivel chair every other shot, edit out all pauses)

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
my soemethingawful days haha

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I've only seen a few of those videos, they were reasonably good.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I'm not sure what disorder he has, but I don't like it.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

QCIC posted:

i virulently despise people who make youtube videos in this style (corner background plastered with poo poo, rotate in swivel chair every other shot, edit out all pauses)

Yeah I can't stand it either. However his views on most things are pretty interesting and thought provoking. Maybe not this video so much though.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Some otherwise boring stuff can be a neat diversion.

Like meta talk about how nerds talk on the internet.

It is like a subculture putting its dick in its own butt hole, then getting off in a big self masturbatory if not unique tangent.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

thats not how you pronounce gif

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

who?

who cares?

who cares wins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtD_GUvu-wc

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

QCIC posted:

i virulently despise people who make youtube videos in this style (corner background plastered with poo poo, rotate in swivel chair every other shot, edit out all pussies)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
behold it is I of whom you speak, michael rugnetter of the pibbs idea channel, im gay, into cuck, ama

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i thought PBS was canceled to pay for all that great healthcare everybody's getting now

FrostedButts
Dec 30, 2011
"Hey, guys. Here's an idea: I haven't brushed my teeth in three weeks so I can be just like you guys."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OaDpGZhrNI

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
neat

no wait the opposite

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
oh hey its the "homestuck is the ulysses of the internet" guy

hes real dumb, what a shock

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

I still don't know what the stairs thing means. It's probably on that encyclopedia but that's a bunch of clicking that I could spend clicking elsewhere.

MrAptronym
Jan 4, 2007

"...And then there was Bitcoin."

paranoid randroid posted:

oh hey its the "homestuck is the ulysses of the internet" guy

hes real dumb, what a shock

Every time someone has tried to show me one of his videos it has been mind-numbing. It always seems to be some pseudo-intellectual idea to act as click-bait for morons and people who watch The Big Bang Theory. To top it off they are terribly edited to seem hyperactive. But I never had any particular dislike for the man.

Until now.

EDIT: and now I have my reply for when they link me.

FrostedButts posted:

"Hey, guys. Here's an idea: I haven't brushed my teeth in three weeks so I can be just like you guys."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OaDpGZhrNI

MrAptronym fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Aug 8, 2014

Megafunk
Oct 19, 2010

YEAH!
three words: Hella f*ckin epic

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

He talks a great deal about things.

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
linquistics is a cool subject.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Ok! Hi Mike! Cool show!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

at least this guy is getting paid for making these videos and isn't just some sad bedroom loser wasting his time and inflating his ego

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I hear this Lowtax guy is a goon

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i heard this hitler guy is a nazi

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Jean Eric Burn posted:

I still don't know what the stairs thing means. It's probably on that encyclopedia but that's a bunch of clicking that I could spend clicking elsewhere.

It's the best thing Lotax ever did, besides get punched in the face by a filmmaker.

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW

Jean Eric Burn posted:

gently caress you. You don't deserve to call yourself a goon. You make me sick. I will destroy you. PM me for details of how much I would loving own you.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

his comb over really draws attention away from his balding head

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

here's an idea; bronees are changing the definnition of masculanity

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

he does some cool deconstruction poo poo but the memes have got to go like as of yesterday!!!

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

peepee(dick) BS(bullshit)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That effeminate man with a baby comb over just said a whole lot of nothing

• Locked thread