Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
make me a sig and avatar please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

We have a lot of stupid newbies that need this thread. Personally I need a baller imp themed sig to go with my av. We all need imp crew sigs.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i would prefer not having sigs become a thing in imp zone

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

i would prefer not having sigs become a thing in imp zone

too. loving. Bad

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Hey op

I always thought this would be a cool avatar or something but maybe you can make it say "N*gger" on the back or something? I dunno, I made it in two seconds and I'm like 'Yeah, that looks tough as hell and some punk rear end bitch gonna be like "woah, don't wanna game that dude..."

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
poo poo still getting chills...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

big duck equals goose posted:

Hey op

I always thought this would be a cool avatar or something but maybe you can make it say "N*gger" on the back or something? I dunno, I made it in two seconds and I'm like 'Yeah, that looks tough as hell and some punk rear end bitch gonna be like "woah, don't wanna game that dude..."

this is gonna sound rude but could you do it for me? I will buy it for myself don't worry but I work all drat day and really want this for my upcoming posts?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

make me a sig and avatar please

Elijah.
Feb 11, 2007

all of your troubles are dead and gone~
i've had this av for a billion years and it's embarrassing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
buy me poo poo

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
my av is fine, thank you

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

this is gonna sound rude but could you do it for me? I will buy it for myself don't worry but I work all drat day and really want this for my upcoming posts?

i made this for you instead

Elijah.
Feb 11, 2007

all of your troubles are dead and gone~

lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmao but can you make it transparent lol

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
poo poo yeah i forgot hold on

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
that other avatar is better well if anyone wants this I did it mario paint emulator while eating a huge rear end fat stack of frozen tostinos pizzas between practice skirms in dota. maybe a noob can have it or something - enjoy and game on

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

big duck equals goose posted:

that other avatar is better well if anyone wants this I did it mario paint emulator while eating a huge rear end fat stack of frozen tostinos pizzas between practice skirms in dota. maybe a noob can have it or something - enjoy and game on

FFS man I like you but show in a little effort here lol

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

I don't need a new avatar or a new sig, I just need a little appreciation for the ones I've got

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Elijah. posted:

Same

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

ok that's good enough

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ok that's good enough

lmao yes! Thank you!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

I actually like my av but wish it wasn't associated with a popular webcomic I don't read anymore

like the same thing but with the doomguy coming out of a pool of imp guts would be sweet

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Requesting an sig of a hot gamer babe saying "Tru Wat ch_Dogs fan" holding a psmove

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I like my avatar and I don't want it changed never. I also don't want a sig, nor I want signature in the imp zone at all.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Also I disabled signatures on my settings so please don't talk about signatures anywhere in the forums tia

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

program666 posted:

I like my avatar and I don't want it changed never. I also don't want a sig, nor I want signature in the imp zone at all.

Fellis posted:

I actually like my av but wish it wasn't associated with a popular webcomic I don't read anymore

like the same thing but with the doomguy coming out of a pool of imp guts would be sweet

program666 posted:

One of you make a better case to be worthy of the MacPaint ryu avatar and I will purchase it for you, no need to thank me. ...

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

program666 posted:

Also I disabled signatures on my settings so please don't talk about signatures anywhere in the forums tia
Please enable sigs, look at my sig, then disable sigs again

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

program666
Aug 22, 2013

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

Please enable sigs, look at my sig, then disable sigs again
It's a good sig.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

I thought signatures would only show up on FYAD since that's the only place I ever saw them before disabling it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ok that's good enough

owns

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Holy poo poo

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Gimme a title or a sig or something.

I used to have a title but the friend of the family Bowser gangtag replaced it, but that tag's gone now and I feel naked.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Dec 26, 2012

ok that's good enough

nailed it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Elijah. posted:

what youtube vid is that from