Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

If you love them you are deluded. Kill all pits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Pit Bulls aren't bad dogs! [Insert anecdotal evidence]

Pit Bulls are vicious animals! [Insert anecdotal evidence]

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
large dogs are destructive lovely pets in general unless you have lots of land. if you own one for fun you're a childish person.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

real question: i don't get why it's so controversial to say certain dogs are more aggressive than others. isn't that what they're often bred for? is it really just as likely that a golden retriever will maul a small child as a pit bull?

it seems like people conflate human racism (bad and wrong, obviously) with the simple tenets of selective breeding in domesticated animals

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
in before a 30 page argument

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Pitbulls are ugly as hell. Why would you want a dog that's too ugly to even look at

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Xmas Future posted:

Pitbulls are ugly as hell. Why would you want a dog that's too ugly to even look at

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Xmas Future posted:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
nihilism. to own a pit is to consort with death and accept that you too are nothing but meat, fit only for dogfood in the end.

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
no way in hell are pits worse than fuckin poms. poms are literally tiny yappy demons and love eating babies

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

leatherdoggy

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Pitbull owners are much more likely to have neck tattoos and a history of engaging in domestic violence

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
better than corgis

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
pitbull owners are more likely to be fat impoverished drug addicts than any other breed owner.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Large dogs are stupid, destructive and have too much energy. You'll probably just end up putting it down anyway because of it attacking someone.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Poodles own.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Pitbull owners are much more likely to have neck tattoos and a history of engaging in domestic violence

and appearing on judge judy

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

This is factually true.

Owning a pit bull is a lifestyle choice and nonverbal clue to what sort of person you are. It is similar yo a facial tattoo or a shirt with a picture of a weed leaf on it. All three say, "I am a human toilet."

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
most people who are dog lovers and claim to be responsible dog owners are actually lovely dog owners and yeah im talking about white people with iphones and nondivorced parents etc

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
any time people defend aggressive dogs by saying "b-b-but it's because of their OWNERS" I roll my eyes and dismiss them as a retard for life, if that was true there would be a lot more st bernard attacks or some poo poo and pitbulls wouldn't make up like half of dog attacks

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Steinfeld posted:

any time people defend aggressive dogs by saying "b-b-but it's because of their OWNERS" I roll my eyes and dismiss them as a retard for life, if that was true there would be a lot more st bernard attacks or some poo poo and pitbulls wouldn't make up like half of dog attacks

aren't most dog attacks from lovely little poms and other tiny dogs but they go unreported because a pom ain't doing poo poo if it bites you?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
if your dog is so small it can't kill a human you're a bitch made play pussy

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
small dogs are bred to be neurotic and constantly terrified because people think its cute.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

uG posted:

if your dog is so small it can't kill a human you're a bitch made play pussy

dog owners are legit starting to remind me of hummer owners and tbh it's weirding me out a bit

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

a lot of hipsters are ironically getting pit bull mixes now

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:agreed:

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i thought the worst dogs were supposed to be those canary whatever dogs.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Robo Reagan posted:

aren't most dog attacks from lovely little poms and other tiny dogs but they go unreported because a pom ain't doing poo poo if it bites you?

yeah we totally have stats on all the dog attacks that go unreported

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
every pitbull owner I've ever met was a seriously damaged or idiotic person

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
Mine was deaf but it was smart enough to learn tricks via hand signals. It was like doggy sign language.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
pit bulls that are raised to be people aggressive are dumb as hell, anytime you see a pit bull thats been trained to fight they are just super aggressive to other dogs

i'd be more scared of a tosa to be honest, those things will tear you to pieces

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I will only ever own poodle mix dogs in the future, have a poodle/mutt mix and it's the best fukken dog ever.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
pit bulls are not stupid they know to target children and their faces

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
pit bulls are like dog chimpanzees

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
except instead of throwing poo poo they throw teeth into soft flesh

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Liquid Penguins posted:

except instead of throwing poo poo they throw teeth into soft flesh

chimpanzees rip off peoples faces and genitals first.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
WAs pit bull plan:

Kill all pit bulls that are currently in shelters.
Any pit bull that attacks anything is put down. The owner is jailed for 10 years and then killed.
All pit bull owners get shipped to Texas. The pit bulls can go there, too.

Anyone who tries to convince you how pit bulls are fine and it is dependent on how they are raised should be kick repeatedly in the nuts.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

pit bulls look retarded. like, literally retarded. if a dog could "look" retarded, it would look like a pitbull. you can't honestly look into its eyes/face and think "AWW CUTE". and, as has been said, they are a good litmus test for the personality of the owner

German Shepherds though are the way to go if you gotta buy a big violent attack dog

so noble, Nazi-approved

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Pit bulls are the black people of dogs imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Waltzing Along posted:

WAs pit bull plan:

Kill all pit bulls that are currently in shelters.
Any pit bull that attacks anything is put down. The owner is jailed for 10 years and then killed.
All pit bull owners get shipped to Texas. The pit bulls can go there, too.

Anyone who tries to convince you how pit bulls are fine and it is dependent on how they are raised should be kick repeatedly in the nuts.

can we just add a another layer to the border fence and finsh our current fence and make it far enough across people would have to run about 100 yards from one fence to the next, dump all the pit bulls in there between the fences.

i like rotweilers.

• Locked thread