Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My girlfriend joined before we met as a way to get DVD's for her niece and nephew. They're older now, but the packages keep coming. It's become part of my routine now to carry a Sharpie into the post office so I can write "RETURN TO SENDER" on them when they arrive.

She wants to quit, and has actually phoned several times to tell them to stop sending them, but they keep on sending and charging her credit card before the return goes through.

I've told her to contact the credit card company and have them blocked or ask them what to do, but she insists that if she blocks them she won't get her return and will be stuck with $40 worth of whatever they decided to send her that month and that the credit card company has nothing to do with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Insist on calling her bank, because that's the only way it's gonna happen.

Florida Betty
Sep 24, 2004

There's nothing you can do except tell her to call her credit card company. Has she never heard of a charge back?

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello
Tell credit card company to block any further charges from this company. Tell them you've canceled and they keep sending them. If they manage to charge again, do a chargeback. Keep free movie because it was sent after you told them not to send any more.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I worked in credit card disputes for a major CC company, and Disney Movie Club came up ALL THE TIME. Always the same story, which is to say your GF's. Based on my experience they seemed like an abusive company that waited until the charges were disputed.

Disputing the charges with your card carrier us the only way and they will tell Disney to gently caress off and give you your money back. As the other guy said, if you block them and they want to send you more poo poo, just keep the freebies.

Edit: to clarify, the CC company will give you your money back and then go after Disney on their own. You don't have to worry about being on the hook for this month's movie. If another charge slips through, you can just dispute it again.

Thesaurus fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Aug 6, 2014

horribleslob
Nov 23, 2004
LOL cancel all cards associated with the account. Simple.

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

Lief posted:

LOL cancel all cards associated with the account. Simple.

LOL yeah, inconvenience yourself and leave an opening for them to try and claim money later on. gently caress just going thru proper, easy, confirmed channels.

Aggressive pricing
Feb 25, 2008
Sign Disney up for your Movie Club, all of which should depict you/your girlfriend throwing fist fulls of feces towards Disney posters.

Captain Finance
Aug 21, 2005
Save yourself and get out. You aren't ready for that kind of commitment.

It's a shame you'll never see Nathanial nor Superfly ever again, but that's just the way things go.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
Find a girlfriend who is mature enough to handle life-changing financial decisions like the Disney Movie Club better than this literal adult child

Unless she's super hot or something, then I dunno just rollover and do whatever she wants until you die hth

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

este posted:

Find a girlfriend who is mature enough to handle life-changing financial decisions like the Disney Movie Club better than this literal adult child

Unless she's super hot or something, then I dunno just rollover and do whatever she wants until you die hth

How do I make love to a post?

SlayVus
Jul 10, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Everblight posted:

How do I make love to a post?

Well, first you get a metal cutting hole saw kit with a high torque drill. You find a post in a densely populated area. Come back at night and with your drill and hole saw, cut a hole in the post at groin height. Once you have finished, you might want to try and insert a fleshlight or other masturbatory aid into the hole, making sure it is a snug fit. Replace the removed metal hole cover and wrap the pole once or twice with some duct tape.

In the morning, come back to your pole with lube in hand. Remove the duct tape and set aside the hole cover. Lube up the hole with your lube, drop your trousers and go to town.

Can't believe I just typed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

SlayVus posted:

Well, first you get a metal cutting hole saw kit with a high torque drill. You find a post in a densely populated area. Come back at night and with your drill and hole saw, cut a hole in the post at groin height. Once you have finished, you might want to try and insert a fleshlight or other masturbatory aid into the hole, making sure it is a snug fit. Replace the removed metal hole cover and wrap the pole once or twice with some duct tape.

In the morning, come back to your pole with lube in hand. Remove the duct tape and set aside the hole cover. Lube up the hole with your lube, drop your trousers and go to town.

Can't believe I just typed that.

Nice. you are my new favorite

• Locked thread