Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mog
Nov 23, 2006

Pillbug
I remember months ago someone posted a site for S-ranks that let you input your team cost, turns, and average combos and it would show how many points it'd generate, anyone have that handy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Wasn't there supposed to be a Japanese livestream tonight or tomorrow? Does anyone know when that is?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

CubeTheory posted:

Wasn't there supposed to be a Japanese livestream tonight or tomorrow? Does anyone know when that is?

7am eastern

klez
Oct 23, 2010
What's the drop rate of the tama in the metal/gold? Just went 0/5 on it and I don't feel like spending stones if I'm not going to get any tonight.

klez fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Aug 8, 2014

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
So I just cleaned up my friends list of people who haven't played in almost a year. I would love anyone running Bastet especially, or another Horus, haku, or other non-ra/kirin combo leaders. I run a max awoken busty GrOdin and baby Horus for those over 120.

Friend code: 338,871,208

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Doltos posted:

I'm so glad I nailed a Keeper of the Light on Tuesday. This evolved DXQX with 4 awakens has made paddin' a breeze.

Wow, who did you piss off to get that title?

If you sympathized with Meluan Lackless and her hatred of the Ruh then you're a terrible person.

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

Evil Fluffy posted:

Wow, who did you piss off to get that title?

If you sympathized with Meluan Lackless and her hatred of the Ruh then you're a terrible person.

He said a bunch of racist poo poo in the Patrick Rothfus thread. The stread stopped arguing if the books are bad or not for 5 minutes to unite in shaming him.

IntelligibleChoir
Mar 3, 2009
I'm doing well enough in pad that I'm feeling comfortable enough to drop money on it next godfest. That is pretty dangerous.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

No idea how many runs that was total (maybe 15-20?) but I got 10 Baby Tamadra out of it. Think I spent five stones. Well worth it. Now to spend another stone or two gathering Dragon Flowers (I already have the rest of the evo materials because I am a hoarder!)

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
20 runs of Metal/Gold got me 10 baby tamas.

50 stamina per baby tama.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005
I had fairly crappy luck with metal gold. I cant complain too much about getting 8 babbies in 17 runs. But the final boss wave tama and those that appeared on 1-4 dropped at a below average rate.

I hope you're hungry, Genbu. Its time to eat 7 tamas I just evolved.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

MrPants posted:

I had fairly crappy luck with metal gold. I cant complain too much about getting 8 babbies in 17 runs. But the final boss wave tama and those that appeared on 1-4 dropped at a below average rate.

I hope you're hungry, Genbu. Its time to eat 7 tamas I just evolved.

I think the current average is around 60 stamina per baby. You did better than that.

Ned
May 23, 2002

by Hand Knit
I ended up with 9 baby Tamadra. I think I spent 3 stones so 12-15 runs perhaps? Either way I have enough Tamadra that my Lu Bu team will be fully awoken once I get some more evo mats.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005

Kuros posted:

I think the current average is around 60 stamina per baby. You did better than that.

What I mean by that is that the final tama dropped less than 1/3 of the time for me and those that appeared in 1-4 dropped less than 25% of the time even though it once appeared as one of three enemies. 5/17 for final and 3/14 non boss appearances. The worst was two back to back runs where the tama appeared 3 times each and none dropped.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
3 babies in 3 runs :smug: makes up for 0 high kings for days.
I now have more tamadras than pending awakenings on my horus team :v:

The Hebug
May 24, 2004
I am a bug...

Mog posted:

I remember months ago someone posted a site for S-ranks that let you input your team cost, turns, and average combos and it would show how many points it'd generate, anyone have that handy?

http://tamadra.github.io/s-rank/

Mykroft
Aug 25, 2005

Dinosaur Gum
I ended up getting about 7 Tamadra in 11 or so runs, so not too shabby. I'll be able to get one more Thursday run in for my tenth dragon flower and can try to get some of them evo'ed this week (dub-topalits willing). I figure I'll use some of them on D/D Haku and some on Athena.

I'm really too unfocused these days.

Mykroft fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Aug 8, 2014

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

My luck in everything had been poo poo for a month. 20 runs for 6 Tamadra. Wouldn't be that bad but I got 1 in the last 10 runs. I had more gold kings overall. Now to never get a gold dub again.

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

cheezit posted:

Can you make a viable Pandora team without a Hanzo?

He does have a Hanzo.

And you can make a Pandora team without it (I don't have a Hanzo). My Pandora team fluxes between Pandora/DW Vamp/Ronia/DMeta/Hamahime and other poo poo.

Sometimes I'll swap in Haku, Loki, Wicked Lady, CDD, or CDKV when I need it, and I have a Dark Valk that will go in place of Vamp once I max skill it thanks to the row now. Pandora teams do require fast orb change, but half of the dark orb changers are farmable, and you can make due with skilled skill up monsters because you rarely take hits with 16x.

Also, 2 runs, 0 tamas. And I only need one more for my DD Haku.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I got 6 baby tamas in 12 runs. I also got 0/4 awakenings trying to feed some baby tamas. I didn't have a pressing need for any awakenings, just some extras but gently caress that. I've gone 0/5 overall feeding baby tamas.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
10 tamas and 9 gold kings in 24 runs, so I was a bit lucky... and then I tried my weekly run-until-red-fruit Thursday strategy... and five green and three blue fruits later still no red ones (I've spent around 5 stones today)

Freaking Gronia is now level 3 while Ronia is still at one.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Why yes, I am still trying to fill out my dark ogre team. Why do you ask? :hurr:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I need like...5 dub-topalits tomorrow :ohdear:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

KnifeWrench posted:

Why yes, I am still trying to fill out my dark ogre team. Why do you ask? :hurr:

Hi five dark/light ogre team bro. I've been putting all my spare stamina outside of Take into farming werewolves from Nebradisk, too. Looking forward to doing it again for the light team :suicide:

Primaris
Feb 15, 2004
11 out of 12 physicians agree I have a large penis.
Anyone with a god tier roll account they want to give away?

Mog
Nov 23, 2006

Pillbug

Thank you!

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Primaris posted:

Anyone with a god tier roll account they want to give away?

No god tiers, but Chiko still has a literally perfect Kirin account. Kirin will get you through basically everything in the game, and is probably the 2nd easiest of the Savant tiers to learn, after Umiyama.

Primaris
Feb 15, 2004
How do I contact Chiko?

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

I felt a disturbance in the air

Primaris
Feb 15, 2004

ChikoDemono posted:

I felt a disturbance in the air

I sent you a PM!

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
PDX.com apparently reset the settings I had for it. So my 2am run for the tama dungeon was actually an 11pm run. Hurray. :suicide:

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
apparently the key to PAD is playing drunk (but never during a godfest). I just went 11/10 on Tamas which is insane. There were like 2 invades per run.

Karnegal fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Aug 8, 2014

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Wooo!

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
13 runs 6 babbies. Slightly below average I guess.

Brood
May 27, 2007
Pip Pip, Wot Wot
4 runs and 0 babbies. Not sure if I'm glad or not to have spared myself from blowing a stone or two.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Fed the tamas I got to Athena, 1/5 for the first batch. gently caress! then 4/5 to go back to the expected result.

Seems like it basically cost me 3 stones to have Athena fully awoken.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

4 babies in 15 runs... I now have 9 baby tamas in the bank which is half of what I need for my light heavy DQXQ team and that's ignoring the number I could use to awaken LZL and DW batman.

Tamadra are the biggest bottleneck in the game for me, at this point. Really hoping for a giveaway soon.

shiatza
May 15, 2005

I need a bunch of drat tamas and I missed metal/gold. argh

e: is the invade rate for the chinese gods higher on mythical or is it the same on legend?

shiatza fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Aug 8, 2014

shiatza
May 15, 2005

quote isnt edit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mog
Nov 23, 2006

Pillbug

shiatza posted:

e: is the invade rate for the chinese gods higher on mythical or is it the same on legend?

I checked on another forum for this info earlier today, apparently it's ~10% and ~5% chance of an invade.

Also I went 2/4 on tamadra in the special dungeon, then s-ranked nebradisk with that gimmicky chaos devil dragon team, then this happened:

• Locked thread