Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah I definitely think jam's a bad guy. Just by process of elimination I don't see a set up where he's town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
hi im the sherrif if no one noticed. opop is a good guy. people keep killing my other targets

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

uranus posted:

hi im the sherrif if no one noticed. opop is a good guy. people keep killing my other targets
we noticed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Unless someone wants to counterclaim that derp's town then. So that's me, derp and Magres that are confirmed. Ras seems genuinely focused on figuring out the setup and is going at it like he has limited knowledge so I'm inclined to believe he's town.

So I'd say jam and asiina are the scum, goodness if there's a third.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I'm town because nobody has counter claimed a third disruption role. You and I have claims on the current two.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
if opop is the godfather im going to killmyself

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Likewise I can't think of any other reasons for goodness to not have gone anywhere n2 unless he's been sitting on a vig until n3. Poisoner makes no sense because cpig died n3. Veteran makes no sense because then cpig would have chosen the same track target two nights in a row, on someone he claimed went no where n2, which would have made cpig look a little iffy I think.

So if someone who is not goodness claims vig, then goodness is scum.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ah, so I see. Boy, this is kind of a cool idea for a game but you have to go out of your way to not break it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

uranus posted:

I got that investigation off on Kumba with the cop I absorbed from you

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

uranus posted:

This would have been a concern up until cpig flipped. Opop couldn't have gotten the information he's been claiming unless he's just going to straight out lie. If that were the case, again a third disruption role counter claim would force the issue.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
derp can you please dump all your night targets/results

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
n1 opop, good
n2 juanito, good
n3 cpig, evil

you can tell by my first post of each day

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
I am the vigilante who killed Cpig. You are welcome.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##unvote Now the fun part of waiting hours for a counter claim.

Why'd you shoot cpig? He looked semi-legit at the time

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
I've thought it was Goodness and Asiina and Cpig from the beginning. Someone tell me why it's not them.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Rascyc posted:

##unvote Now the fun part of waiting hours for a counter claim.

Why'd you shoot cpig? He looked semi-legit at the time

I knew one of the scum had a support role and I didn't like his interaction with Capps when he claimed to have tracked him.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Has anyone confirmed the existence of a cultist?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Jamuraan posted:

Has anyone confirmed the existence of a cultist?

All 3P are dead

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Opopanax posted:

All 3P are dead

Oh yeah good call

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Mafia
Godfather
Deception either beguiler or framer

Townies
Investigative
Investigative derp
Killing jam
Disruption opop
Disruption ras

So yeah we pretty much have this locked down

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hi, so I'm finally getting back to this game, since I missed the entirety of Day 3. I also find this game incredibly confusing, it's my first sorta role madness game and I'm finding it hard to know what to make of things.

So I'm an investigator, which honestly hasn't really been giving me definite results and is a little annoying.

Here are my investigations:
N1: Crazyeyes - Owns a knife
N2: Goodness - Owns a gun
N3: derp - I was roleblocked

I investigated crazyeyes because I didn't like this post he made D1

Crazyeyes posted:

If you think I'm gloaty now, just you wait til later :chord:

Day 2 I got the information on crazyeyes but couldn't be sure if he was a doctor or an SK (since the bodyguard was dead), so I wasn't going to out him. The single death had me pretty sure he was a doctor though. Then when capps died I knew he was the doctor so obviously I wasn't going to out him.

Night 2 I investigated goodness because he was being a total jerk.

Day 3 took a total of 3 hours and I was busy with Awful Survivor stuff and missed it entirely, but again this could mean that goodness was scum or that he was the vig, so it's hard to know whether to announce that either. It looks like he's scum though since Jam has claimed vig.

##vote goodness

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Works for me

##vote Goodness

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Magres posted:

Works for me

##vote Goodness

Whoa, I am at work but this should not happen. I am the vig.

##vote Jamuraan

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Magres posted:

Works for me

##vote Goodness
You realize that one of you, asiina, or derp is lying? That's 3 investigative town PRs claiming atm

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote Asiina

Derp is verified by Opop through absorber. Magres is verified by Opop through absorber.

No disruption counter claims at this point, Opop has to be telling the truth.

Also Asiina's claim looks to be built purely from flips.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

goodness posted:

Whoa, I am at work but this should not happen. I am the vig.

##vote Jamuraan

Thanks for trying, made this a really easy decision for me.

[/b]##vote goodness[/b]

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Phone posting mafia edit:

##vote goodness

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Seriously goodness made this a slam dunk. I am the vig, lynch either of us, it's not lylo but seriously he's lying.

I "breadcrumbed" in two early posts about murdering and killing using that language specifically.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Would rather kill the guaranteed scum instead of the 50/50, so I can RB the remaining scum afterwards.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Rascyc posted:

Would rather kill the guaranteed scum instead of the 50/50, so I can RB the remaining scum afterwards.

It is Goodness who is guaranteed scum and Asiina is 50/50, to me.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Rascyc posted:

##vote Asiina

Derp is verified by Opop through absorber. Magres is verified by Opop through absorber.

This is fair. I have the day off and slept in and was half asleep when I voted so I didn't really think it all through

##vote Asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rascyc posted:

##vote Asiina

Only one of those people has flipped? As for the stuff with Opop, I have no idea because I just know what I get from my results.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Jamuraan posted:

It is Goodness who is guaranteed scum and Asiina is 50/50, to me.

How is it 50/50? Read my logic, what is 50/50 about it?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Asiina posted:

Only one of those people has flipped? As for the stuff with Opop, I have no idea because I just know what I get from my results.
Sorry, flips and other people's claims*

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I guess I'm okay with voting either one. Just know that I only have one shot so I'm effectively vanilla town now. Block goodness and we'll be good.

##vote Asiina

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I will RB goodness. Scum have to kill me tonight afaik

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Rascyc posted:

How is it 50/50? Read my logic, what is 50/50 about it?

I am phone posting and it's hard to follow. That's why I asked for a recap, but you seem pretty convinced that Asiina can't possibly be town so I'm willing to go with it.

But I also know Goodness is scum so that makes me want to vote him, ya know? Both self preservation and to get rid of scum.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Whoever is a tracker use it on me. I'm not going anywhere tonight so if there is a kill I'm cleared. If there isn't a kill then we're all alive yay.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
idk what is hard to follow? We have 3 investigator category claims atm. Magres the watcher, derp the sheriff, and asiina the investigator.

Opop is an absorber and has been visited by two of those three. Asiina is not one of those three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I take that back, I'll RB Jam, not goodness. I already RB'ed goodness once and nothing really happened.

• Locked thread