Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Triple H's smark busting promos are the best and I'd rather watch them than 99% of the rest of the product.

Hell, more than 99% of what's on TV in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp
I can't even read the last 4 pages of this thread because people were actually defending Colt's comments. What the gently caress is wrong with some of you people?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

@pyroballyhoo posted:

To set the record straight NOBODY from PWI, TORCH, or MELTZER ever asked ME I was working as a consultant for TNA.

@MikePWInsider posted:

@johncusimano @davescherer @pyroballyhoo pic.twitter.com/gYJsdsj4yn I'm guessing I won't getting another apology despite yet another LIE @ me.

@pyroballyhoo posted:

@MikePWInsider @Salgado137 @johncusimano @davescherer Is that how a journalist does his business--through e-mail?
Russo :allears:

dsriggs fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Aug 8, 2014

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Wow, he really had to reach for that deflection.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

crackage posted:

I can't even read the last 4 pages of this thread because people were actually defending Colt's comments. What the gently caress is wrong with some of you people?

Maybe we're adult enough divorce our dislike of an offhand comment from the rest of our enjoyment of his body of work? I dunno man. poo poo's hard when you gotta be mortally offended by everything out on the mean streets of the internet.

Anyway, here's Big Dave and Front Row Brian having some fun:

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp
I have no idea what you've been through in your life but I can say I never spent any of mine tweeting wrestlers all day. I'm not going to go on about what has gone down in my life but just because you're desensitized from browsing the internet all day doesn't mean you've been through some poo poo. I never said don't enjoy Cabana's work, but as someone who's hit rock bottom and lost a family member to drugs, watching people rationalize such a disgusting joke by saying "Well, Dusty called him names while training him!" just makes me wonder how long it's been since some of you stepped away from your computer.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

crackage posted:

I have no idea what you've been through in your life but I can say I never spent any of mine tweeting wrestlers all day. I'm not going to go on about what has gone down in my life but just because you're desensitized from browsing the internet all day doesn't mean you've been through some poo poo. I never said don't enjoy Cabana's work, but as someone who's hit rock bottom and lost a family member to drugs, watching people rationalize such a disgusting joke by saying "Well, Dusty called him names while training him!" just makes me wonder how long it's been since some of you stepped away from your computer.

Just based on your username and custom title, I'm gonna guess it was crack.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If you're a public figure and you die of jamming heroin in your dick 24/7 I get to make fun of you forever and thems the breaks.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
And honestly the joke seemed like it was more Flair is kind of a bad person who is awful with money more so than his son died. I'm not saying it was the right joke to make, but he deleted it and it's kind of done and over with. Live to forgive or stop paying attention to him.

crackage
Sep 20, 2004

by Ralp

Mob posted:

If you're a public figure and you die of jamming heroin in your dick 24/7 I get to make fun of you forever and thems the breaks.

yeah because addiction is all like, "hey you celebrity, you're better than me therefore i'm much easier to stay away from!" :rolleyes:

anyways he has no relevance to me since i only know him as punks friend and i've made my point so back to the tweetz

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

I hope Johnson's reply was just "Yes" because... um... what does Russo think journalists do? Put their press cards in the band of their fedoras and wait in alleys with lit cigarettes for the hot scoopz?

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Gaz-L posted:

I hope Johnson's reply was just "Yes" because... um... what does Russo think journalists do? Put their press cards in the band of their fedoras and wait in alleys with lit cigarettes for the hot scoopz?

They don't? gently caress, no wonder the only articles I get printed are for Alley enthusiast magazines!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if there's anything Mike Johnson has confirmed recently its that yes Vince Russo conducts his business through email

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Sweet Jesus

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Please never get rid of this gimmick Cody/WWE. Please.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

flashy_mcflash posted:

Please never get rid of this gimmick Cody/WWE. Please.

This times a billion.

In fact, put some belts on Stardust. Perhaps, all of them.

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Shima Honnou posted:

This times a billion.

In fact, put some belts on Stardust. Perhaps, all of them.

Make a new belt, with a big gold star as the middle plate. The Inter-Galactic Championship.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Good patter, lads.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
Amazing.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Dolph may say some dumb poo poo on twitter, but even he knows that sometimes you gotta shut the gently caress up and listen.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

StarkRavingMad posted:

Dolph may say some dumb poo poo on twitter, but even he knows that sometimes you gotta shut the gently caress up and listen.

I remember a few years back he posted something on twitter like "Man I really wasn't feeling it in the ring tonight, feel like I phoned it in" and Austin sent back a tweet saying (paraphrased),"That's not good enough, you have to go out every night with the intention of stealing the show and forcing everybody else to step up or you might as well just quit."

Ziggler thanked him for the good advice, and though sadly he's basically in pretty much exactly the same place today as he was back then, I don't think I've ever seen him not giving everything he's got in every match he's in.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I just like that somebody followed the advice in one of Austin's single sentence critique tweets and then told him so. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Sanguinia posted:

I just like that somebody followed the advice in one of Austin's single sentence critique tweets and then told him so. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

Maybe someday Cena will close up the STF.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Endless Mike posted:

When Cena said he'd never change, he meant in everything.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

@RealKurtAngle posted:

Wow! @TNADixie broke Her back Thursday night when she got put thru a table. That's the best news I've heard this week!

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

he told that to cena's face on his podcast, i just don't think it's happening..

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

DarkstarIV posted:

This is totally going to end well. Yes sir. (Coconono's reply left in)

https://twitter.com/pyroballyhoo/status/497002304109694976

godspeed

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

Triple H's smark busting promos are the best and I'd rather watch them than 99% of the rest of the product.

I guess. HHH has always been smuggishly funny, but the going and back forth with anyone who is in what so ever way involved with Daniel Bryan, directly or indirectly is getting old, especially when the folks involved dont get a push.

I respect that Stephannie is willing to take shots at herself and is somewhat becoming a punch bag for jokes, which, hey is good for her, I would expect nothing less from the Daughter of one of the biggest showmen in history, but why not have it pay off and lead to something interesting or a good feud? All these "episodes" look to become even increasingly contained and not leading to a pay off. And Sorry, a woman's match hasn't really headlined a PPV since Trish Stratus vs Lita. If you are willing to put yourself through those stunts make it pay off and not just give the unwashed masses something to briefly chuckle as they look and walk on to something better. Its like she is replacing herself as the Santino Marella, or someone on a street corner doing an act for passer by for a couple of bucks to get some food.

Now on the flip side...if the program was filled with actual feuds and good story lines instead of "another week of indirectly hearing about Daniel Bryan" then her stunts would be acceptable in a quick laugh kind of thing, but her heat is about all they got going on in the show now a days.

Wow, i'm really ranting on about this with really no good point...

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

You didn't even make a 99.9% joke? What, do I have to do everything around here?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Breaking news

https://twitter.com/mountain_goats/status/498556223382638593

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

That DICK! posted:

You didn't even make a 99.9% joke? What, do I have to do everything around here?

I am ashamed.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

StarkRavingMad posted:

I am ashamed.

And for once it's not from looking in the mirror.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

After seeing him on Price is Right, that's just a confirmation of fact.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

@ZackRyder
What am I doing?
10:17 PM - 10 Aug 2014

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Chris James 2 posted:

@ZackRyder
What am I doing?
10:17 PM - 10 Aug 2014

I'm gonna guess, working at his job.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Shima Honnou posted:

I'm gonna guess, working at his job.

More like jobbing at his work.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

sticklefifer posted:

More like jobbing at his work.

I'd say can you job to catering but Del Rio proved that you can so...

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Nearly there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

apsouthern posted:

Nearly there...

He's just super hyped about Del the Funky Homosapien's birthday