Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

AnonSpore posted:

The problem with Murata drawing Mob Psycho 100 is that Reigen will actually look cool instead of being a humongous nerd who thinks he looks cool.

Excuse me but Reigen is cool and I will not have anyone say otherwise. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

AnonSpore posted:

The problem with Murata drawing Mob Psycho 100 is that Reigen will actually look cool instead of being a humongous nerd who thinks he looks cool.

He could just draw him like he does Saitama most of the time.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure Mob 100 wouldn't get redrawn cause, well, it's ONE's job to draw that series, people are paying him to draw it, I imagine there'd be more than a few hissy fits by publishers if a redraw gets done since what's the point of keeping the old version on the shelves? Basically One Punch Man gets a redrawn version cause it's originally a webcomic self-published by ONE as a hobby, there's no money being made there, but Mob 100 is a job, they pay him, they probably don't want to pay him twice for the same work only someone else is making it look better, it's more of a sticky issue cause now there's third parties and money involved.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

I'm pretty sure he saved the Billionaire's daughter to get the Hero Association started in the first place.

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

Billionaire's daughter

What.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Maybe he thought the chin was boobs

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahaha I forgot the Chariman's son had a huge butt chin.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Soulcleaver posted:

ONE's version is still incomplete, right? Does he have any plans for when Murata inevitably catches up with him?

We'll he can update a lot more frequently when he wants to. He was doing his gag manga at the same time as Mob psycho and OPM, and that's over now. He probably just doesn't feel as much pressure, considering Murata's not even halfway done yet, and he wants to do it on his own time. He recently released a chapter after about 5 months of nothing

Captain_duck
Dec 3, 2005

I swear nice bushes!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

New chapter

That was a bad idea Genos :haw:

Whenever, at the end of each chapter Murata give an estimated for the next chapter but isn't rare for him to retouch chapters more than once or get sidetracked by something else, so you're best keeping track of this thread to get the new chapters.

This mirror broke :(, anyone have a mirror?

Elite
Oct 30, 2010

Captain_duck posted:

This mirror broke :(, anyone have a mirror?

Updated link.

They added a slightly newer version so they got rid of the old link, it's happened a couple of times before. The difference between 36.2 and 36.2v2 is probably only a page or two, and it's because Murata adds or redraws a couple of little things after the initial release.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

SatansBestBuddy posted:

I'm pretty sure Mob 100 wouldn't get redrawn cause, well, it's ONE's job to draw that series, people are paying him to draw it, I imagine there'd be more than a few hissy fits by publishers if a redraw gets done since what's the point of keeping the old version on the shelves?

Great timing, this is released recently in the omake. :v:

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Aug 10, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You may already have seen this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPgPWIXwlE

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

It's in the OP.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Deserves to be there!

Wow, 62 pages.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
is there a way to bug murata. on the last page of the latest OPM chapter he drew his clouds like 50 feet off the ground. i must delay further releases for redraws

awesome chapters regardless

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Doesn't he occasionally stream his drawings? I remember someone linked his channel and I manage to see him do the coloring of Metal Knight.

It was just....

:stare:

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Lamebot posted:

is there a way to bug murata. on the last page of the latest OPM chapter he drew his clouds like 50 feet off the ground. i must delay further releases for redraws

You could try his twitter though I dunno if he speaks any English (probably not).

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

Lamebot posted:

I thought that was on purpose to portray a sense of size. HQ is now ultra massive

Cthulhuchan
Nov 10, 2005

Rose: Sip martini thoughtfully.

Such as this one.

Just a tiny sip couldn't hurt...
The way he drew the main roads throws of the sense of scale.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

AnonSpore posted:

You could try his twitter though I dunno if he speaks any English (probably not).

During one of his streams where he was also answering questions he replied to a few fans asking things in English. I wouldn't bother though since if there's something wrong or just not quite right then he'll be the one the jump all over it without needing to be told.

It's a shame he doesn't steam as much as he used to.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Lamebot posted:

There's been a lot of strange weather since Saitama punched the sky in half.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/49/

It's time.

That will be all.

ドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッドッ:allears:

Oh my god that satisfied smile as he heads home to play his dating sim

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Aug 14, 2014

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I have waited.

And with my patience, I am rewarded. :allears:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

AnonSpore posted:

It's time.

That will be all.

Oh my god, dont tell me his only superpower is Looking incredibly bad rear end and have a menacing aura that makes bad guys cower into submission?!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

AnonSpore posted:

It's time.

That will be all.

the King engine is roaring, that means its King time motherfuckers

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh my god, dont tell me his only superpower is Looking incredibly bad rear end and have a menacing aura that makes bad guys cower into submission?!

No way, King is the worlds strongest man. That monster backed off because he didn't want to get killed instantly.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Fellis posted:

the King engine is roaring, that means its King time motherfuckers

This arc is the one I've been waiting for the most. :allears:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Genocyber posted:

This arc is the one I've been waiting for the most. :allears:

THE KING ENGINE IS ROARING :black101:

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

ALL HAIL THE KING

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
I like Saitama's shirt. It's very fancy.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Now in English! I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

King is good, I like King.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahahahah oh man I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Never judge a book by it's cover eh?

King is badass.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
The King Engine has ignited, nobody is ready for his true might.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
This chapter has a strong Cromartie High feel to it

Ottumon
Dec 20, 2012
I did not expect this twist. :aaa:

I'm not sure whether he's just really menacing or actually strong and into dating sims. If it's the former, I'm guessing the sound is his heart going wild because he's scared. Dude's just got a really good poker face. Although, I don't think I've ever seen any other onomatopoeia than ドキ used for a heartbeat... Eh, who knows. It's still fantastic and the arc's just beginning. :allears:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
What's the actual sound of the KING ENGINE? I mean, I can pretty much guess, but I'm not really familiar with japanese onomatopoeia.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

The Lord of Hats posted:

What's the actual sound of the KING ENGINE? I mean, I can pretty much guess, but I'm not really familiar with japanese onomatopoeia.

I'm... I'm not sure I can explain it properly without spoiling something.

(I've been pumped for this arc, it's great)

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

You know, even if he is considered a complete joke, having the presence to completely subdue lower class monsters is always going to be a good ability.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Holy poo poo THE KING ENGINE IS ROARING I am so HYPED :allears:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Shugojin posted:

I'm... I'm not sure I can explain it properly without spoiling something.

(I've been pumped for this arc, it's great)

I don't mean what *makes* the sound, just how you'd type it out. Drdrdrdrdrdr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

The Lord of Hats posted:

I don't mean what *makes* the sound, just how you'd type it out. Drdrdrdrdrdr?

I'm pretty sure it's "Doddoddoddo[...]"