Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy
Currently scouring the net for another working link for it. Most of the YouTube links have had copyright claims by sony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm rewatching the series & I have officially come around on the Schmitty episode.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

¡Terrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!

Spoeank posted:

I'm rewatching the series & I have officially come around on the Schmitty episode.

Thine eyes have seen the glory. Welcome to the other side, brother.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
It's a great episode for Britta and Jeff.

Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy
Briff you mean? I still want them to get back together :\

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Spoeank posted:

That episode owns, because it is so drat grating and annoying. Schmmmmíííítyyyyyyyy

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

They're making us put pretzels in our butts. I put mustard on mine like and
an idiot.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Babygravy posted:

Briff you mean?

Jetta

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

what's the portmanteau for Jeff and "Hot blonde chick, spanish class"?

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Now I want a super-experimental episode called La Jetta.

Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy
Would it be black and white and silent?

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Babygravy posted:

And made up of still frames?

(I would love an episode parodying that, haha.)

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Babygravy posted:

I would be sickened if it wasn't.

Also, bring back Keith David for narration.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

BreakAtmo posted:

Also, bring back Keith David for narration.

Any episode. I'd be down. Keith David is always welcome.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

egon_beeblebrox posted:

Any episode. I'd be down. Keith David is always welcome.

Class to Class.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Zedd posted:

That episode owns, because it is so drat grating and annoying. Schmmmmíííítyyyyyyyy

That episode owns because it is so grating and duhhhhhhhh

Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy

thexerox123 posted:

And made up of still frames?

(I would love an episode parodying that, haha.)

Hey Guys we should do a claymation episode- oh wait.

But seriously, how about a cell shaded borderlands stylised episode?

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
I'd be down for a funny episode. Or a humorous one. Or if they're really daring, a hysterical episode. That'd be really cool.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Blackadder-like period piece where they all play their ancestors.

The Action Man
Oct 26, 2004

This is a good movie.

Kuiperdolin posted:

Blackadder-like period piece where they all play their ancestors.

I would love to see this. You could get away with having someone else play a Hawthorne ancestor, too.

Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy

The Action Man posted:

I would love to see this. You could get away with having someone else play a Hawthorne ancestor, too.

Old ivory hair piece?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Have a season 6 trailer with zero new footage: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=121848

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!
That was not bad.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Ma, who's that band I like? Oh yeah, Hall & Oates.

smashpro1 posted:

Have a season 6 trailer with zero new footage: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=121848

Glossing over Season 4 with the gas leak gag was satisfying. I'm hyped.

edit: drat, that whole thing was really well put together. Kudos to Yahoo!
edit2: the exclamation point is part of their name, I wasn't that excited.

Tuxedo Jack fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Aug 15, 2014

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
We owe them that, at the very least.

Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy
Oh god the season 6 trailer, even his shadow!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I suddenly have a feeling the first episode of season 6 is going to be about Greendale Community College going online. You know. Coursewise.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

smashpro1 posted:

I like it. It looks like they have a good handle on the important themes of the show. Also, yeah, the season 4 gag was good.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

MikeJF posted:

I suddenly have a feeling the first episode of season 6 is going to be about Greendale Community College going online. You know. Coursewise.

I like that. That almost writes itself.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

CaptainHollywood posted:

I like that. That almost writes itself.

Plus they just got a crazy person obsessed with computers who founded Greendale as a computing school who has contractually-mandated input into the College's future direction, it all comes together perfectly.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

MikeJF posted:

Plus they just got a crazy person obsessed with computers who founded Greendale as a computing school who has contractually-mandated input into the College's future direction, it all comes together perfectly.
Harmon knew, yahoo was an inside job. :tinfoil:

Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy
Online, or a giant influx of international students.. That's what colleges do when they need some instant cash.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

A decent amount of that was pretty big fanservice, but on the other hand, gently caress it, their core fanbase is all they've got, and they may as well make us happy.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!
Is there any news about guest stars?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
They're probably still writing it, so there won't be news on casting for a while.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

MikeJF posted:

It's already been established that Greendale offers online classes.
Source: S2E23; "A Fistful of Paintballs".

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
I'm still hoping Jonathan Banks will be able to find time for the show. I need my Jim the Duck, drat it.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
On Harmontown he was joking about getting Werner Herzog in the Pierce role. That could actually work. Though, really they should just let Leonard join the group.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Emerson Cod posted:

On Harmontown he was joking about getting Werner Herzog in the Pierce role. That could actually work. Though, really they should just let Leonard join the group.

He got Werner Herzog to do a voice on Rick and Morty this upcoming season, so anything's possible...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Klungar posted:

He got Werner Herzog to do a voice on Rick and Morty this upcoming season, so anything's possible...

I really just want the Pierce role to be filled by someone playing a live-action version of Rick. For at least one episode.

• Locked thread