Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i heard it's bad, don't judge me for not wanting to see all of it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Ernie: Vote Mills or Yuming.

Those are the only two choices for today.

how about you you're pretty adamant on harping on this and whenever you get excited and find something to talk about it non-stop you're usually scum

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Ernie. posted:

you just don't want to miss:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Ernie. posted:

Watch the rifftrax.

Ernie, why are you unwilling to pick one of Mills or Yuming?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

how about you you're pretty adamant on harping on this and whenever you get excited and find something to talk about it non-stop you're usually scum

I've made my feelings as to why I want only one of those two quite clear and it has nothing to do with the game at hand. If you did read the rest of this game, you should understand why.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Watch the rifftrax.

Ernie, why are you unwilling to pick one of Mills or Yuming?

deny to answer

but it should be pretty obvious, considering i was part of both games that are carrying this argument

why are you so willing to lock your vote in?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

deny to answer

but it should be pretty obvious, considering i was part of both games that are carrying this argument

why are you so willing to lock your vote in?

Here is a brief explanation of why...

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Here is an even briefer explanation of why...

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

okay so how much of this movie do i have to see to know who the bad guys are flavor-wise?

i have it downloaded

All of it. Watch all of the movie.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Ernie. posted:

Just watch the rifftrax like every other coward on this forum.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i mean ... it's pretty double-standardy of you to be happy when mills lets you 'ruin' a game like AusPol, but then you single him out for actually being fair wrt how a different game mistreated its players

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

and in fact, i don't think opop would be so bullish with saying he'll lurk

but you'd be bullish with 'convictions'

##vote windy

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

i mean ... it's pretty double-standardy of you to be happy when mills lets you 'ruin' a game like AusPol, but then you single him out for actually being fair wrt how a different game mistreated its players

Except I didn't? I did what I was allowed and told to do within the rules. He then changed the rules on me and I obeyed them. Then he told me that he figured that I understood that he meant, "Don't talk to your scum team for the rest of the game," when he stated, "Don't talk to them during the next game day," and got pissy.

Also, here:

windshipper posted:

Ok well in a universe with a potentially finite amount of wealth and where 90% of what you told me about what you did and why you did it is not true and holds up like wet and shitcaked toilet paper under a waterfall, why are you buying artisan pillows and posting in a thread about a game that requires the moderator to trust the players to not act and play outside the game the moderator runs?

:frogout:

windshipper posted:

In otherwords: Please never ask to join a game I may run in the future. I don't know and I don't think this is a huge risk in any way, shape or form but seriously... The fact that you even bothered to question whether your actions were outside the realm of reason is hilariously retarded and are naught but simply a manner of justifying your actions after the fact.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i think opop would do that and not think twice about it

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

I did what I was allowed and told to do within the rules.

As did Mills. The fact that the outcome was topsy-turvy doesn't change the fact that he held his end of the rules proper.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

##vote windy

:lol:

This is the weakest pile of poo poo ever.

Oh my god.

You were even in the... You're calling me scum for backing up statements and actions and following through on things I've stated to feel outside of this game before this game was even announced?

:lol:

JakeP posted:

i think opop would do that and not think twice about it

Opop definitely would.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Yeah, Opop's gonna Opop.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

As did Mills. The fact that the outcome was topsy-turvy doesn't change the fact that he held his end of the rules proper.

Except he didn't from the looks of it, what I know, have read, and have been told by others and him? :confused:

Look, if I'm wrong and he did, I'll eat my crow. But he did, in fact, play outside of the game. If he was allowed to, then that's a different matter.

That said, I will still uphold my statement about yuming and her getting pissy, whiny, and wanting to quit or back out of a game if it's not going well for her and will still vote her for that gladly today.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I have a novel idea. Let's play mafia.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
that sounds like a lovely novel

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Hey ernie, I have a great idea

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I can't predict the punchline here.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

##vote windy

Why don't you go think about this post and come back with a different made up justification for voting someone that sounds more realistic and like something that holds a little water?

Or just vote Mills. You know.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

I mean, I love you and I respect you, bro. I really do. I think you're a hell of a mafia player.

But that's a hell of a scum post.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

windshipper posted:

I mean, I love you and I respect you, bro. I really do. I think you're a hell of a mafia player.

But that's a hell of a scum post.

lol

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

:shrug:

My vote is occupied and where I want it for today.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

If you think Ernie is scum for that post, then why are you busy fellating him and trying to convince him to change his vote with logic arguments? As a member of the town, this is something that you would only do to another player you thought was town. Your thought process is NOT AT ALL internally consistent. That's because it's invented. That's because you are scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
oh poo poo logic-bombb

not quite a burn but perhaps the tides are turning in this clash of the titans

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
where does wind try to convince ernie with a logic argument?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Meezus posted:

If you think Ernie is scum for that post, then why are you busy fellating him and trying to convince him to change his vote with logic arguments? As a member of the town, this is something that you would only do to another player you thought was town. Your thought process is NOT AT ALL internally consistent. That's because it's invented. That's because you are scum.

Er, actually, I'm not.

I'm telling him he's scum even if he is my bro. I'm not sure where in there I'm trying to logic him into voting you other than I straight up told him to vote you?

I just want to lynch you more.

I'm not sure where there is a logical inconsistency in there. :shrug:

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

windshipper posted:

Why don't you go think about this post and come back with a different made up justification for voting someone that sounds more realistic and like something that holds a little water?

You don't ask players you believe are scum to go away and do constructive things. He's talking to Ernie with a tone that only makes sense if he knows Ernie is town.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

JakeP posted:

where does wind try to convince ernie with a logic argument?

windshipper posted:

All due respect... Mills is very eloquent when he wants to be. It's what he does.

It's who he is.

It doesn't make what he says factually correct, though. :thumbsup:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Meezus posted:

You don't ask players you believe are scum to go away and do constructive things. He's talking to Ernie with a tone that only makes sense if he knows Ernie is town.

reads to me like he is calling him scum, and clowning on him for being transparent

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Meezus posted:

What constructive thing did I do beyond belittle his post and mock his reasoning for voting me?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Either way, I'm gonna get some sleep. :thumbsup:

Vote Mills for a better tomorrow!

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

PS - Three more votes!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

jakep are you scum too

you're probably scum too

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ernie. posted:

jakep are you scum too

you're probably scum too

why? because I am correctly pointing out how Mills posts aren't backed up by the posts he is quoting?

I mean Windshipper isn't trying to fake his agenda here, and it existed since before this game started. Mills is actually trying to falsely claim specific posts are saying things that they are not to say Windshipper is scummy to push his agenda.

I started out just jokingly being involved here but at this point Mills is definitely the scummier of the two.

I think you are scummier than both, but I am enjoying this ride for now.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

windshipper posted:

windshipper posted:

windshipper posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU