Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Make constant Breaking Bad references, but screw all of them up like you've never seen the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Make constant Breaking Bad references, but screw all of them up like you've never seen the show

if at any point the demonstrator says the words 'accidentally knock something over'

scream "I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS" at the top of your lungs

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

ask the demonstrator if they know off-hand the volume of liquid nitrogen that needs to evaporate to cool down a room to room temperature if a fire was just put out

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

yuming posted:

If you think I threw a fit because I was losing and that is why I quit you are mistaken!

I was so upset I couldn't sleep, I couldn't focus on anything else. I kept looping back to it and getting upset all over again. Once I quit I felt better. It was the right choice for all parties involved. :sun:

I now have a new found zeal for participating in games without getting so personally invested. Let's see if I can do it!

Get lynched, scum wind~

I have seen you throw fits when put under pressure by a game and replace out or quit either in spirit or in actuality a couple of times.

And really?

You couldn't sleep over an internet game that has no bearing or impact on your day to day life?

Really?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

at the end of the session, be sure to eat the sign-in sheet so that everyone has to sit through the training again

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

windshipper posted:

I have seen you throw fits when put under pressure by a game and replace out or quit either in spirit or in actuality a couple of times.

And really?

You couldn't sleep over an internet game that has no bearing or impact on your day to day life?

Really?

This isn't just about survivor. Survivor was just the pinnacle of the yuming.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ernie. posted:

when the demonstrator says something like 'be sure to work in a hood'

get up and scream at him 'man watchu know about the hood'

hahaha

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Yumings just sensitive

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Watched the happening last night
I rescind my trees claim

I am 3p bp hot dog serial killer

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im not a hot dog, so therefore am not threatened by you. Carry on

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Hello! Hurray! Forums are back!

Please vote Mills for a better Day 2!

Only 3 more votes last I checked!

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

Yumings just sensitive
OMG right!

I am putting windshipper on ignore :sparkles: He offers no content and is also prob a scum so.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Ix, you agreed wind was acting scummy-- why aren't you voting him?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

yuming posted:

OMG right!

I am putting windshipper on ignore :sparkles: He offers no content and is also prob a scum so.

Au contraire, meine fraulein...

windshipper posted:

:lol:

This is the weakest pile of poo poo ever.

Oh my god.

You were even in the... You're calling me scum for backing up statements and actions and following through on things I've stated to feel outside of this game before this game was even announced?

:lol:

Opop definitely would.

windshipper posted:

Why don't you go think about this post and come back with a different made up justification for voting someone that sounds more realistic and like something that holds a little water?

Or just vote Mills. You know.

What are your thoughts on Ernie?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

yuming posted:

OMG right!

um

do you know what game we're playing

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Pinterest Mom posted:

um

Yes!

He refuses to play the game so who cares what he has to say~

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

um

Hello! Pinterest! I did not know you were playing in this game!

What are your thoughts on voting Mills or Yuming today? In addition, what do you read in to Ernie's posting last night?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote mills sure

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I've seen Ernie make very confident definitive statements about players and be town, it doesn't strike me as unusual.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

I've seen Ernie make very confident definitive statements about players and be town, it doesn't strike me as unusual.

Had you bothered to look into his cited reasons?

Keeping in mind he was involved in the mafia discussion thread when I dropped the bombshells on Mills.

Go back and read over last night.

He does make very confident statements about players and be town, but he also usually has some reasoning behind it that stands up decently well. Look at his reasonings.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

windshipper posted:

Had you bothered to look into his cited reasons?

Keeping in mind he was involved in the mafia discussion thread when I dropped the bombshells on Mills.

He does make very confident statements about players and be town, but he also usually has some reasoning behind it that stands up decently well. Look at his reasonings.

I don't feel that's always true? I think the game I played with him was Pushing Daisies, let me go look at it.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

I don't feel that's always true? I think the game I played with him was Pushing Daisies, let me go look at it.

It's not always true as far as what he states in thread. He might make confident statements about players being scum/town without giving reasons. However, when he gives reasons, it has some standing/makes some sense.

In this case, look at his reasonings and the posts he made last night. His reasonings don't stand up to even the smallest amount of scrutiny.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

if windshipper doesn't turn out to be scum this game, i will post a video of me taking a huge bite out of a straw hat

i have yet to see windy once pull the whole 'i'll park my vote while pursuing other avenues' scheme and not turn out to be scum

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

This means nothing at all.

This is just you going 'LOOK AT THIS, AN INvENTED oUT of GAME REASON FOR ME TO THINK ERNIE IS SCUM, JUST liKE THE INVENTED OUT OF GAME REASON IM PURSUING MILLS'

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Windy, I'll cut you a deal. I'll vote Mills out with you today, if you promise to vote yourself out tomorrow like we agreed before the game started.

I'm 100% sure you are scum at this point, and you 100% want Mills gone, we both get a 1-for-1 trade that we want.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

These are all from before roles were even sent out:

windshipper posted:

I'll be first and vote for myself if Mills is second.

:sun:

Do we have a deal? I have money I can pay you!

windshipper posted:

Ok! Money will be paid after Mills is lynched on Day 2! I'd prefer Day 1 and then lynch me, but hey! You gotta compromise somewhere!

after is a very relative term in this instance

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

Windy, I'll cut you a deal. I'll vote Mills out with you today, if you promise to vote yourself out tomorrow like we agreed before the game started.

I'm 100% sure you are scum at this point, and you 100% want Mills gone, we both get a 1-for-1 trade that we want.

If that's the deal, then Mills and Yuming first then me. I will go out on D3.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Yuming was not a part of it. Mills and then you.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
The biggest points against Ernie for me are that he is faking his mindset as logical when he never really explains how he came to these logical conclusions. Clearing Opop because Opop wouldn't do X as scum is ridiculous because Opop would and probably has done literally everything as scum already. It just looked like a awkward excuse to switch his vote and drop his vote on opop completely never to be mentioned again.

He calls me scummy for I guess making posts that call out factual inaccuracies in Mills case against Ernies target Wind, but when I ask him to explain he just kind of slinks away.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

Yuming was not a part of it. Mills and then you.

This is called negotiation. If you're that convinced that I'm scum then voting out perceived scum on D3, guaranteed, would be a good deal for you.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

JakeP posted:

He calls me scummy for I guess making posts that call out factual inaccuracies in Mills case against Ernies target Wind, but when I ask him to explain he just kind of slinks away.

I don't for a second believe you're not entirely faking 'missing' how windshipper was bargaining with me. Which is why I refuse to engage you.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ernie. posted:

I don't for a second believe you're not entirely faking 'missing' how windshipper was bargaining with me. Which is why I refuse to engage you.

what?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

I...

Ok, deal's off the table.

There is no way, shape, or form I was bargaining with you before over voting Mills.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

This is called negotiation. If you're that convinced that I'm scum then voting out perceived scum on D3, guaranteed, would be a good deal for you.

Suddenly you're a lot less willing to stick with the 'attitude you had from before the game'????

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

I...

Ok, deal's off the table.

There is no way, shape, or form I was bargaining with you before over voting Mills.

:golfclap:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

Suddenly you're a lot less willing to stick with the 'attitude you had from before the game'????

How would you argue THAT?

My attitude from before the game was just to get Mills voted off. After having engaged with Yuming, I also want her gone as well. I want to be a part of these lynches for my own sick fantasies.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Deal is off the table because you're scum.

HTH.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

windshipper posted:

Deal is off the table because you're scum.

HTH.

The deal was never about me, though?

And until this point in time you were not considering the events of the game as a factor in your deal?

In fact you've 'thought' I was scum for a day now and yet ten minutes ago

windshipper posted:

These are all from before roles were even sent out:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

for a guy who's still voting Mills, you sure are willing to slide on a lot of what could be considering 'going back on your deal', as long as you can keep voting Mills.........

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ernie. posted:

The deal was never about me, though?

And until this point in time you were not considering the events of the game as a factor in your deal?

In fact you've 'thought' I was scum for a day now and yet ten minutes ago

Yeah, but you being blatantly obvious changes things.

Also me citing that as my feelings from before the game was about me arguing against you calling me scum because of... my feelings and actions in this game.

That was me pointing out to you that your reasoning as to why I am scum is hilarious, wrong, and scummy.

I like how you're trying to use that against me, though!

• Locked thread