Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

windshipper posted:

If you can get two for the price of one, why not take the deal? :shrug:

Because you clearly don't actually believe yuming is scum here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

Ixtlilton posted:

Because you clearly don't actually believe yuming is scum here.

I don't believe Mills is either. I think he's just trying to argue for his life in the game and/or argue to get me lynched in the process.

Your point?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
mills let me replace you for compensation in never letting me be you in that champions game you rear end in a top hat

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
asiina vs yuming is still the weirdest feud

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
GIRL FIGHT

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

windshipper posted:

I don't believe Mills is either. I think he's just trying to argue for his life in the game and/or argue to get me lynched in the process.

Your point?

##vote windshipper

The major similarity between mafia and Total War is that games are just as often won through destroying the morale of the other side as through strength of arms. windshipper claims that Mills and yuming are poor for morale, while he himself is killing my motherfucking vibe.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like yuming is a person who seems like a gimmick poster but that is their actual personality

what a weirdo

but she is just kinda harmless

besides replacing out of games constantly

that is annoying

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
on the other hand mills is literally evil

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I think we all agree yuming's feelings get hurt a little too easily but it always surprises me that someone would be deliberately nasty to someone in that situation. We're all still people when we step away from the keyboard. I'm sure once Asiina has some time to think about it, she'll regret her behaviour. We all make mistakes. Let's move on with the game, shall we?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

mr.capps posted:

on the other hand mills is literally evil

Yeah, that's a good point. I'll take it into consideration.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
like he is pretty much the sith emperor of mafia

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ixtlilton posted:

##vote windshipper

The major similarity between mafia and Total War is that games are just as often won through destroying the morale of the other side as through strength of arms. windshipper claims that Mills and yuming are poor for morale, while he himself is killing my motherfucking vibe.

I don't think that they're necessarily bad for morale... I just think they're poo poo.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
if the sith emperor was kayne west

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

ixtlilton, you are unironically, undoubtedly my favorite mafia player ever on these forums

and gulag plays here

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Capps, I like you a lot, and you will have a place in my Trad Games, but can you please let us play mafia in this thread. <:mad:>

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Meezus posted:

I think we all agree yuming's feelings get hurt a little too easily but it always surprises me that someone would be deliberately nasty to someone in that situation. We're all still people when we step away from the keyboard. I'm sure once Asiina has some time to think about it, she'll regret her behaviour. We all make mistakes. Let's move on with the game, shall we?

lol

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

:smith:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Hey Capps

Vote Mills

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Meezus posted:

Capps, I like you a lot, and you will have a place in my Trad Games, but can you please let us play mafia in this thread. <:mad:>

honestly to play mafia in this game we either need a radical new direction or have you get lynch

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Meezus posted:

maybe some people are tired of the whole woe-is-me *replace out* ?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Juanito posted:

Pretty much this.

Or quit. Don't forget the outright quit tactic, either.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Juanito posted:

I don't recall her ever having done that prior to Survivor and Survivor is a debatable example.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Meezus posted:

I don't recall her ever having done that prior to Survivor and Survivor is a debatable example.

She has done it in many mafia games.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Oh I did sub for her in one game. Forever tarred, sorry yuming, we'll have to take you out back and shoot you now.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Meezus posted:

I guess you missed Civ2

or Dwarfia, but I won't mention use that as an example, because it's actually still in progress.

and you've got a pretty bad memory if you don't remember any examples prior to Survivor.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Or let's not forget her having "literal panic attacks" when she comes under heavy fire in games - whether or not she's scum.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Juanito posted:

I guess you missed Civ2

or Dwarfia, but I won't mention use that as an example, because it's actually still in progress.

and you've got a pretty bad memory if you don't remember any examples prior to Survivor.

Don't forget Play and Listen Mafia. She was flailing about and having a tantrum when she was clearly mafia and was on the block to either get shot or lynched in game.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Alas.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i don't think yuming has ever done it unfairly.

the only time i caused it i was clearly gunning for it in scooby-doo mafia, particularly because people have a poor opinion of her once she gets into that mood

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Meezus posted:

I did find it curious that windshipper's stated objective was to prevent Mills and yuming playing a game together, but once thinking I was removed, he was still hellbent on her 'effect' on the game.

His arguments do seem rather invented.
I think they just want to berate me and don't realize that I'm not just messing around, rather, I really am full of ~feelings~

I am trying not to replace out of games for being upset anymore. And then people intentionally try to upset me, idk idk what to say to that.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

windshipper, you should probably stop. Why are you such a drama magnet? At least I only pick fights with people who both deserve it and fight back.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:jerky: antagonizing this person will be my cross to bear for the entire community :jerky:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

three more and the evil of windshipper ends

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Ixtlilton posted:

windshipper, you should probably stop. Why are you such a drama magnet? At least I only pick fights with people who both deserve it and fight back.

She has me on ignore. She can't see what I'm saying. I'm not trying to pick a fight with her. I'm giving examples to counter what Mills is saying.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
lets try not to be so hostile. drink some lemon drink and stare into zoey dashnels alien eyes

staaare iiiinto the abyyyssssss, the caaaaaaaaalming lemon flaaaavored abyyyssss

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

windshipper posted:

Don't forget Play and Listen Mafia. She was flailing about and having a tantrum when she was clearly mafia and was on the block to either get shot or lynched in game.
And don't forget that game where you apologized for making me cry when you were scum and had done it on purpose to get a reaction?

Nice to know you didn't mean that apology!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Really we just need a windshipper vs mills mafia.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

Thats what this is for me

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

JakeP posted:

Thats what this is for me

we can't kill either then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

mr.capps posted:

as long as windshipper is the scum

• Locked thread