Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
von Braun

Broder Daniel Forever
okay, i get it. you want the highway. when i arrive in the PipeLand with my clear "abovie" mind, we will all bid farewell to the turtle. you know your time is up, "friendo".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Pedantra posted:

*opens secret door to ... the xbox one*

the sewer is an appropriate place for poop to be.

tao of lmao

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Whenever my friends are complaining about the cost of living and how there's no way to shorten their commute without a raise, I laugh. The sewer is just sitting there, idiot.

FartGhost

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Whenever my friends are complaining about the cost of living and how there's no way to shorten their commute without a raise, I laugh. The sewer is just sitting there, idiot.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

the pipes lead anywhere and everywhere, but if you see me, the pipe man, blocking you're way i'll probably drown you

bacalou

now we know what really happened to the ninja turtles

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

when i was a kid my parents needed to fix the sink so the called the pipeman i found them drowned the next morning they weren't even near any water so i'm not sure how that happened :shrug:

copy and paste this on five other thrads or the pipeman will come for you!!!!!!!

Drunk Driver Dad
pedantra, i dont appreciate you making this thread, telling people to go into my house. you do know what happened to arnie, do you not?

GoodbyeTurtles

watho posted:

when i was a kid my parents needed to fix the sink so the called the pipeman i found them drowned the next morning they weren't even near any water so i'm not sure how that happened :shrug:

copy and paste this on five other thrads or the pipeman will come for you!!!!!!!

as the pipe man, you learn to store water inside of you're body in ways you wouldn't have known unless you were the pipe man

GoodbyeTurtles

you wonder, how it is that a pipe man comes to be, after getting into the pipes.you see, the pipe man has always been because to become the pipeman, you must kill and eat the pipeman before, to gain the trust of the pipes

my bones are soft and flexible now, you can see through my pale skin, you can see that i, and you, are all full of pipes. it is only fitting to live in the pipes, as they live in us

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i want to know everything, experience everything, become one with the world, open my "perceptual cone" so to speak, and part of that means living in the sewers where i can piss and poo poo myself constantly without reproach or self-doubt.

the unabonger
despite what the rumors might say, there are no alligators in the sewer... i know this because my entire existence is underneath the streets, in the sewers

pig slut lisa

irl is good

The Fresh Prince posted:

despite what the rumors might say, there are no alligators in the sewer... i know this because my entire existence is underneath the streets, in the sewers

*wonders why you always wear a trenchcoat with the collar turned up and a fedora and sunglasses, as if you are hiding something, maybe scaly green skin*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Pedantra posted:

i want to know everything, experience everything, become one with the world, open my "perceptual cone" so to speak, and part of that means living in the sewers where i can piss and poo poo myself constantly without reproach or self-doubt.

just become an adult baby hth

the unabonger
before one moves to the underground one must ask themselves, do i like poop? do i like darkness? do I like foraging through poop and darkness to eke out a meager existence based on waht the above ground people pass on?

edit: that actually sounds pretty appealing, hmmm

dogcrash truther
I like watching women's butts as they walk

Pedantra

by Lowtax
true, the sewer is the perfect place from which to imagine putting your penis into a lady

google THIS

some of those grates give you a pretty good upskirt view

FartGhost

If you want to pick up a dude you can use the line "come check out my manhole ;)" and then when you arrive see the look of surprise on his face when he realizes what you really meant

GoodbyeTurtles

there are many pipe men, like me
they inhabit their pipe system their entire life, rarely venturing beyond their familiar single all encompassing wall
if a pipe man meets another pipe man, in the pipes, you can only hope to meet their feet end, or you may have to battle and in a 2ft wide pipe that can be difficult

i am he

Just don't ask me to help you move! Haha, kidding! It's actually really easy to move to the showers so i can help you.

GoodbyeTurtles

ran into another pipeman today, my head end at his feet end, he tried to kick but i took some toes before losing him down a main sewer

it is a dangerous world, the world of the pipe man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewizardofshoe

Um obviously if you're a Neil Gaiman fan you know the sewers are a fantastical place to live, now voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch, Natalie Dormer, and James "even my voice is sexy" McAvoy.

• Locked thread