Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Yesterday, as some of you remember, the forums went down. As any normal person, I was upset maybe even mad. but then i saw the "forums
down girl" and all that negativity dissipated in the face of so much beauty.
So my theory : women evolved cuteness as a defense mechanism against mens murderous rages ? sort of like neoteny :biotruths:

I'm preparing a more detailed presentation for the next TEDx talk so any help would be appreciated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
women being cute is a relatively recent development. up until about 100 years ago they were just weaker than men, so theres no way evolution had a role in this

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
im gay

theres theory for you. human being

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Decebal posted:

So my theory : women evolved cuteness as a defense mechanism against mens murderous rages ? sort of like neoteny :biotruths:

This is why white people are the most beautiful race on Earth, they have the most neotenic physical features and evolution treats neotany as a viable survival trait for infants.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Women are cute until they have babies as a ruse designed to put babies in them

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

This is why white people are the most beautiful race on Earth, they have the most neotenic physical features and evolution treats neotany as a viable survival trait for infants.

it's actually han chinese, sheesh

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

mookface posted:

Women are cute until they have babies as a ruse designed to put babies in them

cuteness could have multiple uses. like how hand can be used to kill and jerk off

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
I asked and it turns out you are wrong

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

geke rowsperg posted:

it's actually han chinese, sheesh

I don't think you understand what neotany means

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
All you goons with sad boners for the forums down girl need to turn your computers off, go outside and have sex with the first thing you see. Be that a woman, a tree, your neighbor's dog or a weed wacker. Just get out there & do something that doesn't make you so prone to posting endless threads about a random stock image lady.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

All you goons with sad boners for the forums down girl need to turn your computers off, go outside and have sex with the first thing you see. Be that a woman, a tree, your neighbor's dog or a weed wacker. Just get out there & do something that doesn't make you so prone to posting endless threads about a random stock image lady.

someone sounds a bit jealous. Can't we admire beauty now jeez

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My boner is the saddest of everyones

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Sounds suspiciously like Rape Culture idk.

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

I don't think you understand what neotany means

uh, ok?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my boner is crying right now

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big eyes are a part of neotany

You said the most beautiful race was an asian one

:thejoke:

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
the forums went down?

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Lol @ this thread. I have a life so I didn't notice the forums were down.

I hope lowtax paid for the rights to use the stock image.

Fake edit: Hi Trixie! How ya doing?

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Isn't it usually a robot

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Decebal posted:

someone sounds a bit jealous. Can't we admire beauty now jeez

Look, I want to touch her boobs too but I'm not going to get weird about it.

Junkfist posted:

Sounds suspiciously like Rape Culture idk.

Rape Culture is inescapable & no reason not to put your wiener in a weed whacker.

Backweb posted:

Fake edit: Hi Trixie! How ya doing?

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

stop hitting on forum girls with downs?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Downsy girls need love too.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

gd nicki

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

:eyepop: :swoon:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Move this thread to Paranormal/Conspiracy.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I've never seen a woman

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

jealous?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Like most bisexual women when presented with an attractive lady that everybody likes I'm torn between wanting to be her and be on her, so yes, jealous & aroused.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 642 days!
I'm always turned on when a woman coordinates her outfit with her cars seat belt.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Wow perpetuating and reinforcing false narratives of misandry predicated through prepositions of objectification wow wow.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
black american women have big asses because that's the kind of woman slave owners liked to rape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
OP, that is not a theory.

Do you you swear to tell the whole theory and nothing but the theory so help your black rear end?

• Locked thread